Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,870 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes (97525 Views)

My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. / Wife Exposes Husband Who Begs For Nudes & Receives From Women (Photos) / See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes by faith551(m): 8:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
shubs:
i tire o something wey u fit see for free wen she dey ur side

That's exactly my point, she's your girlfriend for that matter. You'll always have access to her
Re: What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes by justicejay(m): 8:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
anonimi:
How do we know it is not the GIRL asking for the boy's pictures grin
so that means the guy is using bra?
wetting you dey take reason?
Re: What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes by Koolmexxi(m): 8:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
Dat year sha.. Nude leaks don make everyone over protective now... Though gals still love to take pics in their undies or sexy nighties. .
Re: What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes by Phlakes(f): 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
faith551:
Why will a guy ask his girlfriend for nudes?
konji
Re: What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes by codereloader: 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
Baddest
Re: What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes by handsam(m): 8:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
grin End tym bf asking 4 end tym gf's nudes
Re: What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes by LatestTrend: 8:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
Very bad habbit. Copy copy.
Re: What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes by yoged(m): 8:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
Guy: what are you doing ? Girl : am in bed .. Guy: what are you wearing . ? Girl : full armour of god.
Re: What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes by Uncletony(m): 8:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
missKiffy:
Sharp girl grin guys stop asking for nudes undecided ladies stop sending guys nudes lipsrsealed it's the day a guy forming mature and telling you "baby I can never do that" leaks your nudes your eye go clear

Nobody will waste his time viewing ur nude pics. dnt boda ursef!.
Re: What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes by gohzieh(m): 8:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
best reply ....if d guy was sitti.g close to me na hot SLAP sure pasa

Oya miss slapper, come slap me! But before you do, show me a picture of you standing next to your bra
Re: What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes by RotrEmmanuel: 8:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
faith551:
Ha! To show his friends na grin
Re: What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes by anonimi: 9:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
justicejay:
so that means the guy is using bra?
wetting you dey take reason?

I no see bra for the chat screen ni
Me, I did not.
Re: What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes by oba2flex(m): 9:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
Jayne07:
Nairalanders Una don chop?
YES! And u? undecided
Re: What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes by rudepen(m): 9:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
No raise another thing join eyebrow oo grin
lol.. I wont say any thang... Kontinue u hia
Re: What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes by erisegun: 9:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
lasisi69:
boss
lasisi eyan mayweather cheesy

*u too gbaski*
Re: What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes by ReachHard: 9:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
Which one concern me....Them be marine spirits naw grin grin grin grin cheesy

Re: What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes by ladycomfort(f): 9:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
boboLIL:
Send me. Ur nudes still de reign? undecided some guys nva grow up
. Yes some nairaland guys still ask for nudes. Only foolish girls send nudes to guys.
Re: What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes by coursehybridrep(m): 9:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
faith551:
.ask dem o.wetyn dm one c wy dm neva c b4 oo.
Re: What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes by Naff24(f): 9:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
faith551:

Oya send me your nudes
Nude ko, node nii
Re: What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes by ybalogs(m): 9:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
faith551:
I tire ooo
Re: What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes by MrsChima(f): 9:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
LesbianBoy:

You this girl so you are still alive undecided

I guess my wish was declined since you didn't get one boko bombs! Fvck!
Re: What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
that's wrong. it a devilish request. End Time Request anyway!!
Re: What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes by faith551(m): 9:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
Naff24:
Nude ko, node nii

LOL, hope am not forming saint again
Re: What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
rudepen:
lol.. I wont say any thang... Kontinue u hia
sad sad
Re: What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes by faith551(m): 9:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
coursehybridrep:
.ask dem o.wetyn dm one c wy dm neva c b4 oo.

To me it's doesn't really make sense
Re: What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
adonbilivit:
shhh! only hot ladies are asked for nude pics. not ur type
grin
Re: What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes by opey112(m): 9:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
and you go use am collect two HOT slap wey go make you forget your name.
Re: What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes by firstolalekan(m): 9:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
Dumb dumber

Sitting next to you and asking for your nude pix sad
Re: What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes by Thommhy89(m): 9:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
End time relationship..... ;DEnd time relationship.....
Re: What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes by HrmOlolade(m): 9:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
Then you will receive an holy ghost beating
Re: What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes by faith551(m): 9:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
Ha! To show his friends na grin

Hahahahahahaha, why not gather your friends to your house and ask her to strip at once

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture / Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.