Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,401 members, 7,830,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes (97573 Views)

My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. / Wife Exposes Husband Who Begs For Nudes & Receives From Women (Photos) / See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes by flawlesRebirth(f): 4:16pm On Dec 04, 2015
ipledge10:
do you have a bf? grin the ansa is no...the agbero in u is too thick tongue
.hahaha....awfa jooor
Re: What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes by ipledge10(m): 4:16pm On Dec 04, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
.hahaha....awfa jooor
you don miss me?
Re: What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes by enyi1: 4:21pm On Dec 04, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
best reply ....if d guy was sitti.g close to me na hot SLAP sure pasa
Na your type dem dey rape in the ass. Oya come lemme rape you in the ass useless girl!
Re: What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes by flawlesRebirth(f): 4:22pm On Dec 04, 2015
ipledge10:
you don miss me?
.ah swear....i cun de find u like money
Re: What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes by ipledge10(m): 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
.ah swear....i cun de find u like money
u left me naa when u settled with ur bg,u forgot i was the one pampering you when he was away tongue
Re: What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes by flawlesRebirth(f): 4:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
ipledge10:
u left me naa when u settled with ur bg,u forgot i was the one pampering you when he was away tongue
.hHAahahahahahaha.....we broke up....sha.....das old stowiii
Re: What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes by ipledge10(m): 4:39pm On Dec 04, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
.hHAahahahahahaha.....we broke up....sha.....das old stowiii
huhu haha hahahahahaha grin grin...na my head catch u...
Re: What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes by flawlesRebirth(f): 4:46pm On Dec 04, 2015
ipledge10:
huhu haha hahahahahaha grin grin...na my head catch u...
.gerraraHERE joor
Re: What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes by ipledge10(m): 4:49pm On Dec 04, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
.gerraraHERE joor
how is you
Re: What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes by flawlesRebirth(f): 4:58pm On Dec 04, 2015
ipledge10:
how is you
.m fine joor.....u?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes by ipledge10(m): 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
.m fine joor.....u?
am fine as usual
Re: What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes by kingmexy1997(m): 5:03am On May 13, 2016
Wow that's a well behaved girl,stop going around asking for nudes... >: grin grin
Re: What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes by Derushah(f): 4:46am On Apr 23, 2017
faith551:
Why will a guy ask his girlfriend for nudes?
I wonder
Re: What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes by Angelcute(f): 1:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
Men And Nudes Eh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client / Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.