Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,123 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Pro-Biafran Women Hold Massive Protest In Abia State Over Kanu's Detention(pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-Biafran Women Hold Massive Protest In Abia State Over Kanu's Detention(pics) (5748 Views)

Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS / PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics / Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-Biafran Women Hold Massive Protest In Abia State Over Kanu's Detention(pics) by IamGodOfWar: 8:17am On Dec 04, 2015
porshuch:
sorry o. You're the fool, because you've been fooled by the foolish Nnamdi Kanu.

By changing my post to suit your sorry asss just indicated that you lack iota of wisdom and knowledge...

Dismiss!!!
Re: Pro-Biafran Women Hold Massive Protest In Abia State Over Kanu's Detention(pics) by opeaceo: 8:59am On Dec 04, 2015
Mrbigman1:

And when you left ur destiny to have a 1 million march for buhari in lagos jobs wia chasing you.

D way most people talk seems to me dat dia anus is leaking.

Check ur unemployment rates and number of idle people, it's lowest in the SE region so dnr be stupid dia.

Some people sell brain for 10 naira, u can use dat cheap one rather dan going brainless
Some of you simpletons talk as if you know everyone on NL, all of a sudden, I'm a supporter of Buhari, I don't stay or come from the SE, I am jobless.... Seriously Your a$$ must be jealous of the amount of sh.it your mouth just spilled.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro-Biafran Women Hold Massive Protest In Abia State Over Kanu's Detention(pics) by Brooklynsouth(f): 10:13am On Dec 04, 2015
Damalex4luv:

Mumu! You think we Yoruba cares if you all get killed. You're fighting for an already loosed cause. I just hope you people won't get to waste the lives of innocent people before you finally get to realise. Ndiara
I wanted to attack you but the fact you accepted you are yoruba without claiming south south I leave u
Re: Pro-Biafran Women Hold Massive Protest In Abia State Over Kanu's Detention(pics) by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 04, 2015
keally:
. Can you please suggest less violent ways to go about it as you rightly mentioned that will be result-oriented. While waiting for your suggestion let ask you between people on peaceful protest and those shooting unarmed people who is fanning embers of war. Let's be objective instead of biased when commenting.

have you heard of something called "referendum", seek for the conduct of a referendum by the UN. that is a peaceful way.

did you say peaceful? I guess burning dangote trucks and mosques is your definition of peaceful, as well as looting shops.

oh you didn't hear? please read up:

http://www..com/talk/topic,279324.0.html

http://saharareporters.com/2015/12/02/pro-biafra-protests-onitsha-turn-violent-least-two-police-dead-and-one-mosque-burned-0
Re: Pro-Biafran Women Hold Massive Protest In Abia State Over Kanu's Detention(pics) by Anthonyoz(m): 1:08pm On Dec 04, 2015
porshuch:
did Mandela say he will bomb south Africa? Did he make any treasonable comments? Did he request for weapons?

So don't compare Nnamdi Kanu to Mandela.

How dare you even compare NNAMDI to Mandela? I Na apu ara ka Nnamdi? Ewu!
am so so sorry shrimp head that you dont know histroy at all, so dont you know that madela comitted treason ,carry out bombing at govt post and formed mhkowoho we swesi(may not correct spelling)to declear gurrila warfare on south african govt,so do you see simiralities between mandela and nnamdi dump head please go recite your abc before coming for a debate
Re: Pro-Biafran Women Hold Massive Protest In Abia State Over Kanu's Detention(pics) by xtgozie(m): 6:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
porshuch:
akpa AMU

Afo anu
Re: Pro-Biafran Women Hold Massive Protest In Abia State Over Kanu's Detention(pics) by porshuch: 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
xtgozie:

Afo anu
afo anu Na ato uto. Eg roundabout, towelanu, umeju anu. Lol grin
Re: Pro-Biafran Women Hold Massive Protest In Abia State Over Kanu's Detention(pics) by xtgozie(m): 9:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
porshuch:
afo anu Na ato uto. Eg roundabout, towelanu, umeju anu. Lol grin

Ike okuko

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

KATSINA PRESIDENCY RESULTS: Buhari Buries Atiku! / Abia State Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Trapped In America By Corona Virus Lockdown / NBS: Fuel Imports Gulped N700.46bn In Three Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.