Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Pro-Biafran Women Hold Massive Protest In Abia State Over Kanu's Detention(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-Biafran Women Hold Massive Protest In Abia State Over Kanu's Detention(pics) (5742 Views)

Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS / PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics / Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-Biafran Women Hold Massive Protest In Abia State Over Kanu's Detention(pics) by franklingud(m): 8:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
Brave women, buh what am trying to understand is; why do nigeria hate biafra? Is it bad that we want to be on our own? Is nigeria enemy of progress?
We no longer want to be in nigeria bcoz we are being neglected, rejected and discriminated.
Nigeria should just let us go.... PEACEFULLY.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran Women Hold Massive Protest In Abia State Over Kanu's Detention(pics) by franklingud(m): 8:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
Brave women.
buh what am trying to understand is; why do nigeria hate biafra? Is it bad that we want to be on our own? Is nigeria enemy of progress?
We no longer want to be in nigeria bcoz we are being neglected, rejected and discriminated.
Nigeria should just let us go.... PEACEFULLY
Re: Pro-Biafran Women Hold Massive Protest In Abia State Over Kanu's Detention(pics) by omoelesa(m): 8:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
sixtuschimere:
Pro-Biaran women in Abia state who came out today in their numbers and staged a protest the streets of Abia over the continuous detention of Radio Biafra director -Nnamdi Kanu.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/12/pro-biafra-women-hold-massive-protest.html
Until they protest fully naked,i won't take them serious.

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafran Women Hold Massive Protest In Abia State Over Kanu's Detention(pics) by TunjiMsp: 9:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
Changing tactics, now they are sending women to generate sympathy, as long as they don't cause violence, they are free walk as much as possible, it's a form of excercise
Re: Pro-Biafran Women Hold Massive Protest In Abia State Over Kanu's Detention(pics) by TunjiMsp: 9:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
franklingud:
Brave women.
buh what am trying to understand is; why do nigeria hate biafra? Is it bad that we want to be on our own? Is nigeria enemy of progress?
Nigeria should just let us go.... PEACEFULLY
you don't speak for all ibo, you and some deluded fellows can go and annex the middle of river Niger
Re: Pro-Biafran Women Hold Massive Protest In Abia State Over Kanu's Detention(pics) by marwanafrica: 9:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
Am a northerner but i respect biafra movement becouse i feel they know there due right, nigeria govmnt is giving the whole countrry below what we deserve, not only SS or SE, i respect biafrans bcox dey know wat dey desrve and they are not willing to settle for less

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran Women Hold Massive Protest In Abia State Over Kanu's Detention(pics) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
Nothing poverty and hunger won't cause.

so shameful if our mothers can come out shamelessly to support their children who are stoking the embers of war, instead of them to caution her sons.

have your Biafra, there are less violent ways to go about it.
Re: Pro-Biafran Women Hold Massive Protest In Abia State Over Kanu's Detention(pics) by Anthonyoz(m): 10:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
porshuch:
Hahhahahhahahahha see their faces hungerbad, abeg how much they pay Una? Lol aguu ajo ka.

Biafra is dead on arrival.
Very soon they will soon get tired.
Them they hustle for Xmas money.
Biko putara nu mu Na uzo ka mu gafee.
if biafra is dead on arrival then take a look @ this quote nigeria have decade that no one can reedem= el ruffail dumb head do you know more than your oga @ the top and dont think that u speak igbo and dont support biafra for that biafra will not be restored know it today not all blacks support mandela and not up to 50% of americans support washinton so you and your likes are nothing to eventuality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran Women Hold Massive Protest In Abia State Over Kanu's Detention(pics) by opeaceo: 10:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
KEVIND:

It Seems you don't have mothers in your village. It baffles me how some funny soul tag everything to joblessnes.
Look who is talking about mothers. It seems you don't have mothers in your village as well.
Re: Pro-Biafran Women Hold Massive Protest In Abia State Over Kanu's Detention(pics) by opeaceo: 10:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
Austin4lif:
you think so? They are nt jobless, is it by force to be a Nigerian? Is ur bf dating u by force ? If u can't answers this simple questions then u are the jobless babe here.
You know me too well isn't it?? Ask more personal questions and I'll respond.
Re: Pro-Biafran Women Hold Massive Protest In Abia State Over Kanu's Detention(pics) by IamGodOfWar: 10:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
porshuch:
Hahhahahhahahahha see their faces hungerbad, abeg how much they pay Una? Lol aguu ajo ka.

Fool...its not just about food...

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafran Women Hold Massive Protest In Abia State Over Kanu's Detention(pics) by Austin4lif: 10:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
opeaceo:

You know me too well isn't it?? Ask more personal questions and I'll respond.
did ur dad force ur mum for marriage ? Am nt a Biafran supporter but it is their right to protest, Buhari is the cause of all this because he is nt saying anything abt it. babe, b4 u call pple jobless, make sure u are working with Shell as their Director.

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafran Women Hold Massive Protest In Abia State Over Kanu's Detention(pics) by opeaceo: 10:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
Austin4lif:
did ur dad force ur mum for marriage ? Am nt a Biafran supporter but it is their right to protest, Buhari is the cause of all this because he is nt saying anything abt it. babe, b4 u call pple jobless, make sure u are working with Shell as their Director.
Hian, you didn't hit the right spot, ask more personal questions... I dey wait.
Re: Pro-Biafran Women Hold Massive Protest In Abia State Over Kanu's Detention(pics) by Austin4lif: 10:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
opeaceo:

Hian, you didn't hit the right spot, ask more personal questions... I dey wait.
are u dating ur Guy forcefully?
Re: Pro-Biafran Women Hold Massive Protest In Abia State Over Kanu's Detention(pics) by porshuch: 10:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
Anthonyoz:
if biafra is dead on arrival then take a look @ this quote nigeria have decade that no one can reedem= el ruffail dumb head do you know more than your oga @ the top and dont think that u speak igbo and dont support biafra for that biafra will not be restored know it today not all blacks support mandela and not up to 50% of americans support washinton so you and your likes are nothing to eventuality
did Mandela say he will bomb south Africa? Did he make any treasonable comments? Did he request for weapons?

So don't compare Nnamdi Kanu to Mandela.

How dare you even compare NNAMDI to Mandela? I Na apu ara ka Nnamdi? Ewu!
Re: Pro-Biafran Women Hold Massive Protest In Abia State Over Kanu's Detention(pics) by bueze046(m): 10:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
You can stop protest but you can't stop RESOLUTION.... T. B Joshua
Re: Pro-Biafran Women Hold Massive Protest In Abia State Over Kanu's Detention(pics) by porshuch: 10:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
IamGodOfWar:

i am a Fool...its not just about food...
sorry o. You're the fool, because you've been fooled by the foolish Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Pro-Biafran Women Hold Massive Protest In Abia State Over Kanu's Detention(pics) by opeaceo: 10:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
Austin4lif:
are u dating ur Guy forcefully?
You didn't involve my parents this time?? Your IQ is ridiculously low.

BTW, did I tell you I was in a relationship or did I tell you I'm heterosexual??

.....scratch that...., can your brain grasp what I just said??
Please no insults intended.
Re: Pro-Biafran Women Hold Massive Protest In Abia State Over Kanu's Detention(pics) by keally: 10:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
porshuch:

. Kai, mallam, sanu ndezua, yaya kwo. Aboki. Before you claim Igbo tell us who your father is and we will verify it.
Re: Pro-Biafran Women Hold Massive Protest In Abia State Over Kanu's Detention(pics) by porshuch: 10:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
keally:
. Kai, mallam, sanu ndezua, yaya kwo. Aboki. Before you claim Igbo tell us who your father is and we will verify it.
Hahahahahhahahahah ogwusia ihe choro? Aha Nna'm? Ngwa kee onwe gi okpo na isi. Aturu!

IPOB is what I call ikwo cha aka tiere okuku aki. Ukwa Ana api, mana mkpuru adighi. grin
Re: Pro-Biafran Women Hold Massive Protest In Abia State Over Kanu's Detention(pics) by keally: 11:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ioannes:
Nothing poverty and hunger won't cause.

so shameful if our mothers can come out shamelessly to support their children who are stoking the embers of war, instead of them to caution her sons.

have your Biafra, there are less violent ways to go about it.
. Can you please suggest less violent ways to go about it as you rightly mentioned that will be result-oriented. While waiting for your suggestion let ask you between people on peaceful protest and those shooting unarmed people who is fanning embers of war. Let's be objective instead of biased when commenting.
Re: Pro-Biafran Women Hold Massive Protest In Abia State Over Kanu's Detention(pics) by xtgozie(m): 11:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
porshuch:

OTELE
Re: Pro-Biafran Women Hold Massive Protest In Abia State Over Kanu's Detention(pics) by Austin4lif: 11:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
opeaceo:

You didn't involve my parents this time?? Your IQ is ridiculously low.

BTW, did I tell you I was in a relationship or did I tell you I'm heterosexual??

.....scratch that...., can your brain grasp what I just said??
Please no insults intended.
no offense as well, sorry if I said words that hurt u
Re: Pro-Biafran Women Hold Massive Protest In Abia State Over Kanu's Detention(pics) by keally: 11:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
porshuch:
did Mandela say he will bomb south Africa? Did he make any treasonable comments? Did he request for weapons?

So don't compare Nnamdi Kanu to Mandela.

How dare you even compare NNAMDI to Mandela? I Na apu ara ka Nnamdi? Ewu!
. How old were when south africans were fighting for their freedom? Obviously from ur comments u are a baby and yet you are already cursing and abusing. If you think Mandela was more civil than Nnamdi in his approach why did he spend 27 years in prison. Don't be deceived it is not about what Nnamdi said or did not say it is about the perception of the Igbo. It is about the system we find ourself in. Afterall even if Nnamdi said all those things some people that are superior human beings have not only said worst things but carried it out. Dogs and baboons will soak in blood. We will make Nigeria ungovernable and they actually carried it out. Ah ah! What has Nnamdi done wrong? He should not express himself again bc he comes from a supposed inferior tribe. What proof do u even have that Nnamdi said those things he is accused of? Do you know anything about simulation? I believe you have watched a film where Jesus is speaking Igbo and yoruba. Since a court granted him bail why didn't they release him? My brother open your eyes and see what is happening. When the cartoon of their mohammed is drawn in Denmark and they started killing the Igbos in the North what offence did the Igbos commit? Please be wise.
Re: Pro-Biafran Women Hold Massive Protest In Abia State Over Kanu's Detention(pics) by zendy: 11:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
I salute our brave Biafran women for protesting for their freedom even though they know that Nigeria has stepped up its its uncivilised methods by shooting dead unarmed women as they did in Onitsha.

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafran Women Hold Massive Protest In Abia State Over Kanu's Detention(pics) by keally: 12:10am On Dec 04, 2015
TunjiMsp:
you don't speak for all ibo, you and some deluded fellows can go and annex the middle of river Niger
. I think you are the deluded one here, infact u spoke like a deranged fellow. Majority of the Igbos are in support of Biafra Actualization. Besides you are not a Biafran so I advise you steer clear Biafran matters. Don't oppose Biafra. If you can't support at best keep quiet. Anybody that opposes Biafra has a tale of woes. If in doubt find out how these people died. Isaac adaka Boro, Ken Saro Wiwa and Obafemi Awolowo. Ask Obasanjo if he is enjoying his family. Ask Gowon if he is a happy and fulfilled man with what is happening in Plateau State. Beware. Food for thought
Re: Pro-Biafran Women Hold Massive Protest In Abia State Over Kanu's Detention(pics) by keally: 12:30am On Dec 04, 2015
WeedSeller:
The poster abov "African F'..Lol.grin..#which 67%?..Thoz agitating biafra or death are not up to 10%..#
Because some Atarodo-sellers wey no reach 50 don gather demselves wear same colour top,mean say na all yeeboz support Biafra?# ..
. Why e dey pain u now, u no wan make Biafra go, why now? Even if dem go sebi u go fit survive now? Even im just dey tell u say na 67 percent be pass mark for referendum but we go get up to 90 but no fear we go still find way wey we go take dey help you.
Re: Pro-Biafran Women Hold Massive Protest In Abia State Over Kanu's Detention(pics) by Mrbigman1(m): 12:44am On Dec 04, 2015
opeaceo:
Joblessness is definitely on the rise in Nigeria.

Walk of Shame...

And when you left ur destiny to have a 1 million march for buhari in lagos jobs wia chasing you.

D way most people talk seems to me dat dia anus is leaking.

Check ur unemployment rates and number of idle people, it's lowest in the SE region so dnr be stupid dia.

Some people sell brain for 10 naira, u can use dat cheap one rather dan going brainless
Re: Pro-Biafran Women Hold Massive Protest In Abia State Over Kanu's Detention(pics) by Mrbigman1(m): 12:46am On Dec 04, 2015
porshuch:

Show me d pix of ur mum.

Seems ur father ve a kiosk outside d niger and the fear of loosing it is making u a sell out.

COWARD!!!
Re: Pro-Biafran Women Hold Massive Protest In Abia State Over Kanu's Detention(pics) by porshuch: 7:38am On Dec 04, 2015
tongue nna gi aboki
Mrbigman1:

Show me d pix of ur mum.

Seems ur father ve a kiosk outside d niger and the fear of loosing it is making u a sell out.

COWARD!!!
Re: Pro-Biafran Women Hold Massive Protest In Abia State Over Kanu's Detention(pics) by porshuch: 7:42am On Dec 04, 2015
keally:
. How old were when south africans were fighting for their freedom? Obviously from ur comments u are a baby and yet you are already cursing and abusing. If you think Mandela was more civil than Nnamdi in his approach why did he spend 27 years in prison. Don't be deceived it is not about what Nnamdi said or did not say it is about the perception of the Igbo. It is about the system we find ourself in. Afterall even if Nnamdi said all those things some people that are superior human beings have not only said worst things but carried it out. Dogs and baboons will soak in blood. We will make Nigeria ungovernable and they actually carried it out. Ah ah! What has Nnamdi done wrong? He should not express himself again bc he comes from a supposed inferior tribe. What proof do u even have that Nnamdi said those things he is accused of? Do you know anything about simulation? I believe you have watched a film where Jesus is speaking Igbo and yoruba. Since a court granted him bail why didn't they release him? My brother open your eyes and see what is happening. When the cartoon of their mohammed is drawn in Denmark and they started killing the Igbos in the North what offence did the Igbos commit? Please be wise.
Ndo! , go back and do research about Mandela.

Mandela never threatened the Peace of South Africa, He never planned to carry arms.
So you and Nnamdi zuzu pua Na uzo.
Re: Pro-Biafran Women Hold Massive Protest In Abia State Over Kanu's Detention(pics) by porshuch: 7:44am On Dec 04, 2015
xtgozie:

OTELE
akpa AMU

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Yorubas Need Sokoto / Is This Real Or A Scam? / FCT Has SAVED Nigeria Oooooh.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.