Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her (43706 Views)

Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by Amagite(m): 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2017
A South African lady, Lerato Moloi took to Twitter to call out a young man she dated for just few months who deceived and scammed her into spending her money the whole time they dated.

According to her, when they met, he acted rich and talked rich, only for her to realize he had just swag and a fake accent to offer. Lol!

http://www.lailasblog.com/brings-nothing-swag-fake-accent-table-sa-lady-calls-man-scammed-disguise-dating/

Cc; lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by Amagite(m): 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2017

Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by Amagite(m): 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2017
More...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2017
She must be really naive to have been played like a piano for so long... This indicates she lacks MATURITY!

A mature person should be able to code and de-code.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2017
what wrong with these ladies these day

it not too late nao cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by akinade28(f): 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2017
Fellow ladies, let's be careful of wolves in the sheep clothing not all DAT glitters is gold

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by Khutie: 4:17pm On Oct 04, 2017
•••No be Nigerian...na their brother, xo I guess I shoulda skip khoz na family business grin

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 04, 2017
shocked

But the thing ooo, it took u 3-4months to discover his motives?Well, now since she is not the only victim here, why not file a complaint against him and have an entrapment...Social media cud help a little but she needs to be bold to catch his black azz..

6 Likes

Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by SingleDaddy: 4:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
Try another stunt undecided , this shit is old and outdated

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by BiafranBushBoy: 4:25pm On Oct 04, 2017
It took me 2 hrs to type something.

I will just type this...

8 Likes

Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by MaestroID(m): 4:25pm On Oct 04, 2017
When u will meet a good guy who dy honest dy manage make u Happy, Una go say E No Fine, E No Swag Up, E b broke A$$... Naw U dy Vomit Lawma... #BrosKeepItUp
#IcutCap

126 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 04, 2017
SingleDaddy:
Try another stunt undecided , this shit is old and outdated

grin

Aloha Daddy grin
Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by internationalman(m): 4:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
What does she want us to do about it? A real guy man doesn't tell on his fellow guy man.

15 Likes

Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by iamJ(m): 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2017
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by pocohantas(f): 4:51pm On Oct 04, 2017
She can't fool me. She was investing in him.
She thought he is rich and it'll pay off someday...

If the guy was broke, like broke...money for banana he won't see. Now she is crying.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by fpeter(f): 5:24pm On Oct 04, 2017
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I trust my 9JA babes, we no dey slack....Sense fall on those South African babes!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by lelvin(m): 5:25pm On Oct 04, 2017
Hehe... Scammer has been Scammed grin grin grin

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by mykh01(m): 5:25pm On Oct 04, 2017
O
Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by 9jvirgin(m): 5:25pm On Oct 04, 2017
Another nonsense on Nairaland. Is Seun monitoring this platform at all?

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by LesbianBoy(m): 5:25pm On Oct 04, 2017
I love it when guys scam girls

Click LIKE if you also love it

190 Likes 6 Shares

Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by mattyobrian(m): 5:25pm On Oct 04, 2017
ok
Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by birdsview(m): 5:25pm On Oct 04, 2017
This girls too the use us..it's good they meet a smart dude once in a yl who could pay them in the same manner..nice1 bro..after he has displaced your C**t you are here saying he has a displaced voice...hahaa

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by samx4real(m): 5:26pm On Oct 04, 2017
Dear ladies,
Men are NOT financially responsible for you!
You’ve got 24hours of the day, just like the men do. The men are not allocated more hours in a day to make money.
You are not incapacitated. You are not brain dead.
Stop feeling entitled to the money of other adults simply because you’ve got a vagina.
The only understandable way your vagina can fetch you money is if you are a sex worker.
Stop asking your boyfriends for things that your fathers can’t afford to give you.
If you need anything as an adult, work hard and smart for that thing.
No one owes you birthday and Christmas gifts.
You do NOT ask for gifts. Gifts are WILLINGLY given by the givers.
You are an adult human, not an ornament.
Stop feeling entitled to the sweats of others.
After the age of 18, NO MAN owes you shit, not even your father, and definitely not your boyfriend. Whatever you get from them are PRIVILEGES. Stop mistaking privileges for rights.
Stop putting needless pressures on men to fund your lifestyle.
If you want to live a certain lifestyle, WORK TO EARN IT!
Don’t pick up a class you clearly can’t afford at the expense of others.
To live a baby girl lifestyle and sustain it, you must earn your own case.
Nothing stops you from making as much money as that man you are asking to give you money does.
PS: This post is for single women. A husband owes the wife “everything”. Men cohabiting in civil partnership also owe their partners a lot.

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by kullozone(m): 5:26pm On Oct 04, 2017
Good one... The guy is smart.

6 Likes

Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by Arsenalholic(m): 5:26pm On Oct 04, 2017
I should say she's brain-dead but I don't insult people.

She actually thinks she's disgracing the guy by going public with this. Sorry aunty, you are only disgracing yourself. The whole brotherhood will silently be giving this guy the thumbs up sign and some sharp shooters will pick 'format' from her rants.

The sharpest ones will even be plotting on scamming her again to access free pucci. This biatch musn't know how this game works.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by BoyHuncho(m): 5:27pm On Oct 04, 2017
Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by BrutalJab: 5:27pm On Oct 04, 2017
Lol... Your money don enter Government hand.

You want to eat your Sweet rice and still keep ur money intact abi? Werey oshi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by Darkseid(m): 5:27pm On Oct 04, 2017
He's my man.
I'm sure she was investing into the guy's life hoping that the guy would pay her in 100 folds later, but if she is complaining about the eating her money without spending his own, e mean say all Naija guys suppose enter road protest because I'm sure they are used to it.

6 Likes

Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by KKKWHITE(m): 5:28pm On Oct 04, 2017
akinade28:
Fellow ladies, let's be careful
be careful about what

6 Likes

Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by bedspread: 5:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
MY JOY IS AT LEAST ITS NOT A NIGERIAN

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by Greatmind23: 5:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
hope its only money or he don pierce you join ,swag up bro Bleep any bitch with trips after one game baba change am these girls don't worth it just get rich a nice car a nice house go social media find them give them one gamer,one exclusive dinner ,one home visit ,one promise of heaven and heart,one cheap flower or ear ring,one stupid lashing move on

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashion Designer Gives Out Female Apprentice To Male Customer For Sex / Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Dies 3 Days After Her Engagement (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.