Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

She Said She Doesn't Love Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Doesn't Love Me (740 Views)

Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / 10 Sign She Doesn't Love You (copyright) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She Doesn't Love Me by beevicx: 12:35am On May 30, 2009
I liked this gal,I asked her out,asked to be mine but she said she doesn't love me,but she likes my company and asked me to kiss her.which I did over and over again,what do u think is wrong with her?,she fights me if I refused to come to come to her,henever she cries she always find my shoulder preferd to cry on/rely on.yet she doesn't love me,me am tired oooooooo.and she cried whenever I said I won't do such a thing again.
Re: She Said She Doesn't Love Me by sistawoman: 1:08am On May 30, 2009
All involved parties ages

how long have you been dating
Re: She Said She Doesn't Love Me by oyinda3(f): 3:24am On May 30, 2009
you are a dummy.
Re: She Said She Doesn't Love Me by mntpaul(m): 3:27am On May 30, 2009
She right she don't love you.  She using you to feed her Drama.  I understand your frustration, she is feeding on your emotional energy like a vampire.  If you love her, which I would not recommend, stop feeding into her drama.  Just make sure you react when something positive comes from her.  Encourage her.
Re: She Said She Doesn't Love Me by SeanT21(f): 3:32am On May 30, 2009
beevicx:

I liked this gal,I asked her out,asked to be mine but she said she doesn't love me,but she likes my company and asked me to kiss her.which I did over and over again,what do u think is wrong with her?,she fights me if I refused to come to come to her,henever she cries she always find my shoulder preferd to cry on/rely on.yet she doesn't love me,me am tired oooooooo.and she cried whenever I said I won't do such a thing again.

The girl is using U my friend.Drop Her ASAP. wink
Re: She Said She Doesn't Love Me by 190: 4:36am On May 30, 2009
how did all these posters so far understand what the poster is tryin 2 pass across
i couldnt understand a tin
its all in greek and everytin! angry angry angry
Re: She Said She Doesn't Love Me by topup: 5:01am On May 30, 2009
Hello to the original poster, it seems that maybe she's using you, maybe it's not as malicious as it can be, but she has explained that she doesn't love you, so please don't expect anything in return, if she does return your 'favours' with love, then you are lucky, but she has already given you the excuse. If you choose to continue - but you secretly want more, be warned - there is a high chance nothing will come of this, I mean maybe in future you may believe because she is only accepting privileges from you, that you are an item, but in all honesty, until when she reciprocates the love you've shown her, she's merely reaping the benefits of having a guy like you around.

Then to kind of neutalize my statements, I just want to say there is a possibility that she doesn't know what she wants, this may not be as sinister as I'm making it sound.

All the best.

(1) (Reply)

Why Young Ladies Date A Married Man. / What Exactly Do Ladies In Abuja Want In Relationship. Love, Money ,attention, Co / Is Love For The Poor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.