Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

This Girl Accidentally Left Her Web Cam On, She Was Not Ready For What Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Accidentally Left Her Web Cam On, She Was Not Ready For What Happened (2723 Views)

Lady Who Left Her N850k Job In UK To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria Plans To.. / Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back / See What A Girl Accidentally Sent To A Guy (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Girl Accidentally Left Her Web Cam On, She Was Not Ready For What Happened by bobolizim(m): 6:07pm On Dec 04, 2015
can you figure what happened ?
Re: This Girl Accidentally Left Her Web Cam On, She Was Not Ready For What Happened by bobolizim(m): 6:08pm On Dec 04, 2015
lol

Re: This Girl Accidentally Left Her Web Cam On, She Was Not Ready For What Happened by naijaboiy: 6:10pm On Dec 04, 2015
Re: This Girl Accidentally Left Her Web Cam On, She Was Not Ready For What Happened by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 04, 2015
such na life
Re: This Girl Accidentally Left Her Web Cam On, She Was Not Ready For What Happened by franklingud(m): 8:21pm On Dec 04, 2015
Wey d gaddamn pic na undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Important Is Sex To You?,,? / I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) / I Met These Girl On Social Media.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.