Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

[discuss]different Types Of People You Find On Nairaland Romance Section - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [discuss]different Types Of People You Find On Nairaland Romance Section (1539 Views)

My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

[discuss]different Types Of People You Find On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 05, 2015
I have observed many members on this section, so i have put them into categories! Lets have fun

The Derailers:- These guys enjoy derailing threads.. I don't know if they are paid, but if so, i wanna join in..

The Transgenders:- What shall it profit a man to gain a Nairaland Account and Become a Woman? shocked

The attention Seekers:- When they pee, they'll post! When they take a shower, they'll post.. We know them

The Scammers:- Hmmmmmmmmm

The Racists:- They are the ones who discriminate against another race or color! hmmmmmm

The Chauvinists:- They are the males who bash females in the slightest chance they get.. wtf? why?

The Perverts:- cool Yeah.. that's right

The Fakers:- sad

The noreply@mail:- You can send them mails/pm you wont get a response. It happened that i mailed one female 2 months ago(Name Withheld), thinking i am one of the "Can we exchange contacts?" guys.. She ignored my pm, she posted on another section that she needed a loan, and i wanted to help her with the loan.. LOL! She ignored me. Her bad not mine!

The Good Guys:- Yeah, in every script, we must have the good guys!

The Ones Who Create A Female Moniker and Post "Ladies, Why you should have sex often".. Lol its not today!

The Ones Who Create a New Moniker and Post "My Husband Is Doing This... My Boyfriend is too dumb... " then still comment on that thread.. who does that? shocked

The Hypocrites:- Yeah, like they are even better! "... Let him, who is without sin, cast the first stone!" - Jesus Christ 2000 years ago!

The Counselors:- These guys would counsel a married OP when they don't even have a gf shocked

UPDATED

The S-B-A-N: The Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland

The End Time Crew: These guys take all posts as end time.

Feel free to add yours..

Good Morning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: [discuss]different Types Of People You Find On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 2:17am On Dec 05, 2015
cheesy
Re: [discuss]different Types Of People You Find On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 05, 2015
The observers e.g the op
Re: [discuss]different Types Of People You Find On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 05, 2015
The first to comment crew

The e-warriors

1 Like

Re: [discuss]different Types Of People You Find On Nairaland Romance Section by IamLEGEND1: 7:09am On Dec 05, 2015

Re: [discuss]different Types Of People You Find On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 05, 2015
Op u urself kno u a RACIST AND CHAUVINIST!!!!!!!

Cos u opened a thread bou indians mostly bou their women nd u gave them bashing of life
Re: [discuss]different Types Of People You Find On Nairaland Romance Section by firstking01(m): 7:46am On Dec 05, 2015
The ITK's
Re: [discuss]different Types Of People You Find On Nairaland Romance Section by misspicy(f): 8:17am On Dec 05, 2015
It will do well if the OP can put their monikers as example cool

btw thank you for not replying my mention undecided
Re: [discuss]different Types Of People You Find On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 05, 2015
halfrica:

Cos u opened a thread bou indians mostly bou their women nd u gave them bashing of life

I mean its quite funny, the guy himself is a racist and a chauvinist ... And yea he's an hypocrite

1 Like

Re: [discuss]different Types Of People You Find On Nairaland Romance Section by cosby02(m): 9:00am On Dec 05, 2015
My kind of person isnt there undecided
Re: [discuss]different Types Of People You Find On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 05, 2015
esosa993:

I mean its quite funny, the guy himself is a racist and a chauvinist ... And yea he's an hypocrite

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

My sister i tire o he opened a thread to FOR ESLF EVALUATION grin grin grin grin
Re: [discuss]different Types Of People You Find On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 05, 2015
What is now your biznis in tat for God's Holy sake?
Re: [discuss]different Types Of People You Find On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 05, 2015
halfrica:

My sister i tire o he opened a thread to FOR ESLF EVALUATION grin grin grin grin

Lol abi ooo, and by the way I saw how u dealt with searching4luv its cool seeing a lady deal with like 3 guys at a time... Nyc one u actually made my day
Re: [discuss]different Types Of People You Find On Nairaland Romance Section by kinglekan: 9:47am On Dec 05, 2015
undecided

Re: [discuss]different Types Of People You Find On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 05, 2015
esosa993:

Lol abi ooo, and by the way I saw how u dealt with searching4luv its cool seeing a lady deal with like 3 guys at a time... Nyc one u actually made my day

I just had to put them in their place the rate at which they bash girls is damn to rash nd very mean they act like men are all that good nd perfect walking being on earth

Nd as a feminist i preach equality nd equal justice so i had to show them that there are actually tough ladies who can stand up to them nd fyt back cos if u noticed after d bashin av nt read any bashing threads directed to ladies o

grin grin grin grin

If dem like make dem still open i ready for all of them

Glad i cud put a smile on ur face cheesy
Re: [discuss]different Types Of People You Find On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 05, 2015
halfrica:

I just had to put them in their place the rate at which they bash girls is damn to rash nd very mean they act like men are all that good nd perfect walking being on earth

Nd as a feminist i preach equality nd equal justice so i had to show them that there are actually tough ladies who can stand up to them nd fyt back cos if u noticed after d bashin av nt read any bashing threads directed to ladies o

grin grin grin grin

If dem like make dem still open i ready for all of them

Glad i cud put a smile on ur face cheesy

Lol, I like that.... Cool
Re: [discuss]different Types Of People You Find On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 05, 2015
esosa993:

Lol, I like that.... Cool

Thank u grin grin
Re: [discuss]different Types Of People You Find On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:
It will do well if the OP can put their monikers as example cool

btw thank you for not replying my mention undecided

I'm so sorry. I did not observe the mention.. Do not be offended
Re: [discuss]different Types Of People You Find On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 05, 2015
halfrica:

I'm not a racist ma grin
Re: [discuss]different Types Of People You Find On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 05, 2015
Strahovski:

I'm not a racist ma grin

But u really said hateful words to the entire female indians nd their kids

Thats hurtful nd bad u a big real racist

If u not define who a racist is for me??
Re: [discuss]different Types Of People You Find On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2015
halfrica:

But u really said hateful words to the entire female indians nd their kids

Thats hurtful nd bad u a big real racist

If u not define who a racist is for me??

sad You must be related to an Indian.
I'm so sorry
Re: [discuss]different Types Of People You Find On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2015
Strahovski:

sad You must be related to an Indian.
I'm so sorry

M nt all dat related but i see every humans as one

like i dont care d race thats it
Re: [discuss]different Types Of People You Find On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
esosa993:

smileycheesy

halfrica wen did you turn a comedian that makes people's day?
Re: [discuss]different Types Of People You Find On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
smileycheesy

halfrica wen did you turn a comedian that makes people's day?

Have always been one since age 2!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: [discuss]different Types Of People You Find On Nairaland Romance Section by Johnsown1(m): 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2015
halfrica:

Have always been one since age 2!!!!!!!!!!!!
bt i havnt seen ur clip on stage
Re: [discuss]different Types Of People You Find On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 05, 2015
Johnsown1:

bt i havnt seen ur clip on stage

M d indoor type
D shy type

So u can never see a clip of me any whr!!!!!
Re: [discuss]different Types Of People You Find On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 05, 2015
halfrica:

M nt all dat related but i see every humans as one

like i dont care d race thats it

And why do you like derailing threads?
Re: [discuss]different Types Of People You Find On Nairaland Romance Section by Johnsown1(m): 1:06pm On Dec 05, 2015
halfrica:

M d indoor type
D shy type

So u can never see a clip of me any whr!!!!!
hahahhahahah "indoor type".
Lol.
I havnt seen ur clip in my dreams either. Cos i do see u everynight in my dreams
Re: [discuss]different Types Of People You Find On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
Johnsown1:

hahahhahahah "indoor type".
Lol.
I havnt seen ur clip in my dreams either. Cos i do see u everynight in my dreams

U are weird bye!!!!!!!
Re: [discuss]different Types Of People You Find On Nairaland Romance Section by Johnsown1(m): 1:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
halfrica:

U are weird bye!!!!!!!
hahahhahahaha u don't wants to be seen at all or what.
Re: [discuss]different Types Of People You Find On Nairaland Romance Section by prettyjo(f): 1:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
the end time crews grin
Re: [discuss]different Types Of People You Find On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
Johnsown1:

hahahhahahaha
u don't wants to be seen at all or what.

I love privacy nd a private life alot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Frustrated Idiots! / Easy Ways To Opt Out Of Friendzone. / 16 Types Of People You’ll Meet Before You Finally Find “the One”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.