Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,791 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:25 AM

Nigerians Are Frustrated Idiots! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians Are Frustrated Idiots! (1561 Views)

I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated / 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To / I Am Impotent & Frustrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Frustrated Idiots! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
Recently, the Olamide v. Don Jazzy saga is all over Nairaland FP like a Bitvh on heat. I dont listen to Nigerian music as the accent puts me off but i do like the Beats and the occasional Wizkid song. Back to the matter.'

Some idiots are already carrying the matter for head and ranting all over their social medias as if theres a nice reward for their incoherent jargons. Are Nigerians this jobless or maybe because its a weekend

The case that amazed me most are the Niggas on FP who are claiming to erase their songs off their playlist...like WTF? Is it the actions that make you determine if the song is good enough for you or the actual music production, lyrics and quality...like seriously WTF?...Really Nigga...Bruh undecided lipsrsealed

49cents:
For me Don Jazzy is crazily arrogant cos of his great achievements in the industry in time past and even currently....

We're he really humble he would have just let the episode of Olamide's rant slide...

By now Don Jazzy would b regretting his retort.....but then all the yeyebrities are so bloated and full of shit....they just can't even hide their pride.

Olamide is suffering from young age nothing else

Finally we see them in their true colours

Bothof them are off my playlist for good

Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated Idiots! by Amyezem(f): 11:12pm On Jan 02, 2016
Plz put some not all ok
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated Idiots! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
And You Are? Jamaican? biafran? fûckian??undecided

LoL!grin you had better quit stereotyping....else, you'd be in deep shiit....grin

if U Ain't one of us....join us!wink

PS--Who tf is Olamide? Ain't even know watcha Yapping about!
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated Idiots! by RexKexMilann: 11:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
I agree with you. I mean, It's Nobody's Business Right? BUT that does not make Nigerians "Frustrated Idiots".

Things like this Have happened before and it will always happen. When Biggie & Pac had that beef then didn't americans react in same way Nigerians reacted to Olamide and Jazzy's Beef? What makes the case Of Nigerains Different? Because we're "Black Monkeys"?

Bro, Live and Let live. If you don't want to Poo, Don't critizize the One who wants to Poo.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated Idiots! by cruzita(f): 11:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
stupidity at its peak
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated Idiots! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 02, 2016
Estharfabian:
And You Are? Jamaican? biafran? fûckian??undecided

LoL!grin you had better quit stereotyping....else, you'd be in deep shiit....grin

if U Ain't one of us....join us!wink

PS--Who tf is Olamide? Ain't even know watcha Yapping about!

I'm a proud African American cool with Nigerian Heritage lipsrsealed...I feel i am in the best position to stereotype all i wnat
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated Idiots! by Folakeme: 11:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
U too don carry the matter for head undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated Idiots! by Monalisa185(f): 11:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
with this post of your's....where do you think you are carrying your own??......on your belly??
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated Idiots! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
Vanquay:

I'm a proud African American cool with Nigerian Heritage lipsrsealed...I feel i am in the best position to stereotype all i wnat
U really need to be shot in the head!grin

Can't wait for this Incendiary thread to be All dead.. you obviously created it with the motive of Fueling Trouble!undecided

PS---You're black! deal with it!!undecided
And you're no different from those "frustrated idiots" Ranting bout the issue...You had to Create a thread? for what? To Emit Your idiotic frustrations too?grin

A perfect epitome of Pot calling kettle black!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated Idiots! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
Estharfabian:

Can't wait for this Incendiary thread to be All dead.. you obviously created it with the motive of Fueling Trouble!undecided

Im proud to be black, so your argument has no point, my being black and genetics is the reason for my athletic skills, i dont know why you think i hate being black you deserve to be nailed with a hammer to the cross. undecided
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated Idiots! by falconey(m): 12:01am On Jan 03, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated Idiots! by Nobody: 1:22am On Jan 03, 2016
Vanquay what a thread title tho.....

Altho tbh I didn't even know the Headies had passed till I saw it on NL
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated Idiots! by AyamBlaze: 1:54am On Jan 03, 2016
Vanquay:
Recently, the Olamide v. Don Jazzy saga is all over Nairaland FP like a Bitvh on heat. I dont listen to Nigerian music as the accent puts me off but i do like the Beats and the occasional Wizkid song. Back to the matter.'

Some idiots are already carrying the matter for head and ranting all over their social medias as if theres a nice reward for their incoherent jargons. Are Nigerians this jobless or maybe because its a weekend

The case that amazed me most are the Niggas on FP who are claiming to erase their songs off their playlist...like WTF? Is it the actions that make you determine if the song is good enough for you or the actual music production, lyrics and quality...like seriously WTF?...Really Nigga...Bruh undecided lipsrsealed

can't believe u went through all this trouble just to get noticed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated Idiots! by Nobody: 1:56am On Jan 03, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated Idiots! by sundoj08(m): 3:11am On Jan 03, 2016
Vanquay I'm with you on this one bruh cos i think a lotta Nigerians are plainly frustrated cos the way folks be acting gives me same conclusion but definitely not all of em tho. Still got love for folks !!!
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated Idiots! by henryhemon(m): 4:57am On Jan 03, 2016
Vanquay:

Shut up you are a nobody go look for your roots.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated Idiots! by Vjcray: 5:29am On Jan 03, 2016
Vanquay:

Some idiots are already [b] [size=16pt]carrying the matter for head [/size] [/b]and ranting all over their social medias as if theres a nice reward for their incoherent jargons. Are Nigerians this jobless or maybe because its a weekend

[size=14pt] just shiii the fvvk up already....
Nigerians are frustrated but you keep on using their slangs..

like wtf...read the whole of Leviticus and see what the bible has to say about HYPOCRITES....

well you have a right to speak.. but a misuse of that right is benignity...

now Fvvk off!
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated Idiots! by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 03, 2016
henryhemon:

Shut up you are a nobody go look for your roots.

Chill, its nothing serious, my parents are Nigerian so i never denied being Nigerian...Damn you are exactly what im talking about shocked...Frustrated being cheesy
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated Idiots! by marshalcarter: 6:55am On Jan 03, 2016
Helep me toldin dem
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated Idiots! by tpiah2: 6:57am On Jan 03, 2016
waitin for the next un-news to hit the blogosphere. . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated Idiots! by henryhemon(m): 8:02am On Jan 03, 2016
Vanquay:

Chill, its nothing serious, my parents are Nigerian so i never denied being Nigerian...Damn you are exactly what im talking about shocked...Frustrated being cheesy

Who sounds frustrated me or you?
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated Idiots! by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 03, 2016
Vanquay:

Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated Idiots! by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 03, 2016
The amount of bullshit to which one is subjected to on Nairaland is................. Amazing.
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated Idiots! by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 03, 2016
henryhemon:

Who sounds frustrated me or you?
Well you are the one attacking someones heritage on a silly thread...when last did you have a Blowjob_ cus you sounding seriously pained to me tongue
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated Idiots! by olalat(m): 8:37am On Jan 03, 2016
Vanquay:

[b]I'm a proud African American cool with Nigerian Heritage lipsrsealed...I feel i am in the best position to stereotype all i wnat[/b]do u realise your father, ground father or great ground father originate and lived here. What that means is that they are frudtrated souls as well.I'm sure frustration coursed the migration of who ever moved abroad in your lineage unless you proof otherwise. Descendant of slaves. Spit on you
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated Idiots! by henryhemon(m): 9:04am On Jan 03, 2016
Vanquay:

Well you are the one attacking someones heritage on a silly thread...when last did you have a Blowjob_ cus you sounding seriously pained to me tongue

Smh for you.
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated Idiots! by Johnnoah1st: 10:16am On Jan 03, 2016
Vanquay:

that guy clearly lack something called common sense
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated Idiots! by Johnnoah1st: 10:19am On Jan 03, 2016
Estharfabian:

And you're no different from those "frustrated idiots" Ranting bout the issue...You had to Create a thread? for what? To Emit Your idiotic frustrations too?grin

A perfect epitome of Pot calling kettle black!
stfu, u blacks lack common sense, deal with it.
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated Idiots! by funlord(m): 10:32am On Jan 03, 2016
grin
Vanquay:

"Foreign Frustrated Idiot" spotted!
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated Idiots! by Charles4075(m): 11:43am On Jan 03, 2016
Interesting thread. Lemme relax here joor and read more comments. Let the bashing begin. Tosyne2much and Wristbangle, come and see ohh. grin wink
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated Idiots! by tosyne2much(m): 12:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
I sight you bro Charles4075. Vanquay, I sight you too. I wish this could grace the FP so that people will learn to stop getting worried over the ways others live their lives

Back to the matter. This Olamide and Don Jazy's issue trending in recent time is now becoming boring and annoying

All I see are people getting worried and frustrated over this issue, not knowing that these celebrities are smart and they know how to tactically display publicity stunt that would increase their fan base, whether twitter, facebook or whatever

Whether Olamide/Don Jazy acted childish and vice versa, it's none of my business. However, I'm so much concerned about the betterment of my own life, not the disputes between these attention seeking celebrities. Shey I even dey hear dis songs sef?

(1) (Reply)

Omg!! See How This Girl Open Her Tin Wide, Click Here To See Photo / Edo Men Are A Blessing To Nigeria! / When A Guy Dumps A Good Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.