Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu (38435 Views)

Before They Mislead President Buhari: Dele Momodu / The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu Pendulum By Dele Momodu- This Day / The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by Image123(m): 4:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
princejayboss:

You were so smart that your stupidity did not allow you to understand that his charges did not include treason..... The write up by dele was a typical response from me a day after the arrest...... I for a person don't like his style ... I don't even know him now but FG just made him a dope figure now.... Now if goes to prison is a problem... If he dies its a more problem, if you free him ... He will be a real gee.... Now FG is in no man land

Osama and Shekau are also popular. Ebola and Hitler were popular. The government should not just fold its hands or act in pretence like Nnamdi did nothing. Scapegoat he will be by God's grace. We've all pledged several times to defend the unity of this country. Some fellow and his jobless misguided following would not be allowed to trample on our territory and oneness in the name of freedom.
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by Dhugal: 4:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
dewstar:

I'm sure this fool I just quoted does not live in Nigeria. There are many like you here, we know you.
The fool you quoted is a pay-per-post party man who make ends meet by how many posts he makes on social media in support of his party and its agenda and getting paid for them.
Pay him no heed.
A sha jeun.
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by PassingShot(m): 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
Saturn213:

You guys keep making a comparison to Scotland but what you fail to realize is that the Scottish Independence movement is made up of intellectuals, academics and politicians. They provided evidence of how their country will be constituted if they got independence, from oil treaties with Norway, decommissioning of nuclear facilities. They had several bases covered before asking for independence. The Scottish people saw evidence of how their country will function if they leave the union.

It is not like Ipod run by an illiterate that goes on radio calling for the massacre of Nigerians and calling Leaders names and asking for his supporters to murder a well know Nigerian Pastor. He was even caught on video asking for money to buy arms. This is an unprofessional illiterate with no common sense.

The Scottish spent years trying to convince their people, they then formed a party - the SNP. After decades of campaigning, they got majority of political seats in the Scottish Parliament. Even after that, it took them years to convince the UK government to agree to a referendum. The whole process took over 50 years. It is a separation and not a tea party.

When Igbos are serious, they will vote for a party that wants Biafra independence, they will make them senators, HORs and governors. After that they can negotiate with the Nigerian state for a referendum.

You just dont wake up one morning and start shouting Referendum. It will take decades of negotiations and talks.
Just quoting this cos I might need ir in future argument.
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by Dedetwo(m): 4:27pm On Dec 05, 2015
Please Dele Momodu, must Ndiigbo or IPOB or MASSOB be part of Nigeria? Is there anything humanly wrong for self-determination and agitation of independent Biafra? Must Nigerians immediately think war when Biafra is mentioned and for what? I cannot simply fathom why most Nigerians are twisted out of human form because certain group of people wanted out the union created by imperialist? I urge the likes of Dele Momodu to come out of their dishonesty shell and tell us what the beef is all about because IPOB and MASSOB hunger everlastingly for independent nation called Biafra. I still cannot fathom what is behind the zeal to mouth off war by people from southwestern and northern regions of Nigerian when Biafra is the subject of discussion. Please Dele Momodu use your pen and position to urge Nigerians to allow Biafrans to go their separate ways and avoid the chaos of war you seemed to stress. To IPOB and MASSOB, Biafra is nonnegotiable and best option is to sue for amicable separation. Czechoslovakia readily comes to mind when issue of separation comes to debate. Unless Nigerians think they are not as civilized as Czechoslovakians, then the inevitability can ensure.
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by Vulu: 4:28pm On Dec 05, 2015
PassingShot:

In your own wisdom and Dele's, the FG has not handled Kanu case well but I tell you that I believe the govt has done well. Let heavens fall because of incaceration of a man who openly asked his supporters to kill Hausas and Yorubas. Let whoever wants to go to war do so because a secessionist that boasted he will kill anyone who voted for the president should he come across them is incacerated. Kanu has committed treasonable offences with a lot of evidences. As such he cannot be treated with kid's gloves.
Dele can continue to speak from both sides of his mouth, na him sabi.

OGA THE END OF NNAMDI KANU WILL NOT BE THE END OF BIAFRA. THERE ARE MORE RADICALS WAITING TO TAKE OVER. HAVE YOU EVER HEARD DR. IROANYA (Ph.D) THE IPOB COC TALK? YOU NIGGER AREANS ARE JOKERS. PLEASE NOBODY IS BEGGING YOU. JUST KILL KANU AND THEN WAIT FOR US TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS.

1 Like

Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by dewstar: 4:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
Dhugal:

The fool you quoted is a pay-per-post party man who make ends meet by how many posts he makes on social media in support of his party and its agenda and getting paid for them.
Pay him no heed.
A sha jeun.

I thought as much. Imagine the rubbish he posted.
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by 49cents(m): 4:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
pathardy:

I use to read your comments with kneen interest of objectivity but I'm highly disappointed with this.

The guy has totally lost because of his personal interest is threatened by Biafra

The fact is that the South is under siege under the North who are the major beneficiaries of the Wan Naihjeria

The way out isn't secession byt fiscal regionalism

But even these would be hard for Buhari to swallow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by PassingShot(m): 4:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
princejayboss:

You were so smart that your stupidity did not allow you to understand that his charges did not include treason..... The write up by dele was a typical response from me a day after the arrest...... I for a person don't like his style ... I don't even know him now but FG just made him a dope figure now.... Now if goes to prison is a problem... If he dies its a more problem, if you free him ... He will be a real gee.... Now FG is in no man land
Mumu, wetin go happen if he is imprisoned? Kpatakpata his supporters will pick up arms against the government. And I'm sure you know as much as I do what will be the outcome. If you like, protest from now till eternity, kanu will rot in jail.
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2015
PassingShot:

In your own wisdom and Dele's, the FG has not handled Kanu case well but I tell you that I believe the govt has done well. Let heavens fall because of incaceration of a man who openly asked his supporters to kill Hausas and Yorubas. Let whoever wants to go to war do so because a secessionist that boasted he will kill anyone who voted for the president should he come across them is incacerated. Kanu has committed treasonable offences with a lot of evidences. As such he cannot be treated with kid's gloves.
Dele can continue to speak from both sides of his mouth, na him sabi.
besides, he was granted bail but refused to perfect his bail conditions .. What do they expect the government to do? Just let him go ..
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by PassingShot(m): 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2015
Vulu:

OGA THE END OF NNAMDI KANU WILL NOT BE THE END OF BIAFRA. THERE ARE MORE RADICALS WAITING TO TAKE OVER. HAVE YOU EVER HEARD DR. IROANYA (Ph.D) THE IPOB COC TALK? YOU NIGGER AREANS ARE JOKERS. PLEASE NOBODY IS BEGGING YOU. JUST KILL KANU AND THEN WAIT FOR US TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS.
Empty threats and chest beating that has not achieved ANYTHING for you guys since 1967. I thought Kanu commanded you guys to burn the zoo upon his arrest ni. So, what are you waiting for?

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by Vulu: 4:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
obailala:
Do you know for how many centuries the Scots have been agitating for independence before they eventually got that referendum in 2014?

THIS IS WHY PEOPLE THINK BLACK PEOPLE LIKE YOU CAN NEVER EVOLVE PAST THE HOMO HABILIS STAGE OF EVOLUTION. MUST YOU WAIT FOR THE 1000 YEARS TO DO THE RIGHT THING BECAUSE IT TOOK THE WHITE PEOPLE CENTURIES TO DO SO? OK, SINCE IT TOOK THE FIRST WHITE MAN THOUSANDS OF YEARS TO INVENT A PHONE. WHY DIDN'T YOU WAIT FOR 10,000 YEARS TO USE YOUR FIRST PHONE?

YOU DAMNED BUHARISTS SICKEN ME WITH YOUR LACK OF COMMON SENSE AND LACK OF LOGIC.

2 Likes

Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by fortune1968: 4:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
fastjett:
Quite lengthy but I managed to read all because of the writers objectivity and neutrality on the Biafra issue. The buhari Govt. Made a very big mistake on handling the Biafra issue, maybe God is using them as catalyst to facilitate the Restoration of Baifra nation.
what mistake . somebody calling for arms should be ignored ?
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by Dedetwo(m): 4:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
fortune1968:
what mistake . somebody calling for arms should be ignored ?

He is foremost calling for independent Biafra. Besides he has right to a free speech recognized by Nigerian constitution.
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by fortune1968: 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
Vulu:

let them come up .the system will also take care of them .
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by fortune1968: 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2015
Dedetwo:

He is foremost calling for independent Biafra. Besides he has right to a free speech recognized by Nigerian constitution.
my brother, we must realise d fact dt there are limitations to rights . and kanu had exceeded the limits .hence, he should face d law.
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2015
The FG made a hell of mistake, they are quick to forget that 1967-1970 and the present day Nigeria is not the same. With so much technological and scientific innovations every where. Don't under estimate the Biafrans, don't push for another civil war, release Nnamdi Kanu and dialogue with the briafrans.
Imagine the FG fighting Boko haram, niger delta n biafrans. I swear some people are waiting for opportunity to supply arms and deadly weapon because that is where they make money from.
The FG should please release this man and dialogue with Biafrans

1 Like

Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by spinoff: 5:34pm On Dec 05, 2015
Saturn213:

You guys keep making a comparison to Scotland but what you fail to realize is that the Scottish Independence movement is made up of intellectuals, academics and politicians. They provided evidence of how their country will be constituted if they got independence, from oil treaties with Norway, decommissioning of nuclear facilities. They had several bases covered before asking for independence. The Scottish people saw evidence of how their country will function if they leave the union.

It is not like Ipod run by an illiterate that goes on radio calling for the massacre of Nigerians and calling Leaders names and asking for his supporters to murder a well know Nigerian Pastor. He was even caught on video asking for money to buy arms. This is an unprofessional illiterate with no common sense.

The Scottish spent years trying to convince their people, they then formed a party - the SNP. After decades of campaigning, they got majority of political seats in the Scottish Parliament. Even after that, it took them years to convince the UK government to agree to a referendum. The whole process took over 50 years. It is a separation and not a tea party.

When Igbos are serious, they will vote for a party that wants Biafra independence, they will make them senators, HORs and governors. After that they can negotiate with the Nigerian state for a referendum.

You just dont wake up one morning and start shouting Referendum. It will take decades of negotiations and talks.

Touché!
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by observer777(m): 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2015
Enough of all these long lectures. Government should give them a referendum after which all of them should go back to where they come from (I know they will vote to exit). The borders should be clearly demarcated and they should leave with their mansions and businesses to the south east and south south. This can be achieved without shedding blood. We don't have to beg anybody; they will think they are important. Good luck to them.
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by arisfash(m): 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2015
U must b an Idiot
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by kelvinesq(m): 6:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
naijapips02:

it is what it is bro. Nnamdi should not get away from all that he's done.

I've heard that conman threaten Buhari's Family and kids....I've heard him command his followers to kill a man....one radio station owner in owerri.

Honestly bro, Nnamdi should be made to pay for his crimes. Doing otherwise would make Nigeria appear weak.

You can't blackmail a nation Like Nigeria into submission. He must go through all the proceedings as entrenched in the laws of our legal system.

That is what makes us a Sovereign state.
so what happened to Buhari after boldly saying that blood would flow if he lost the 2011 elections? And from all angles he did make good of his threat. Please we all should stop being biased and call a spade a spade. mind you i'm neutral. Why would a government security arm disobey court orders?? Two wrongs will never make a right therefore Nigeria is an end time zoo. Quote me
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by Lovelynature(m): 6:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
Wow! Such an interesting and wise writeup. This is how Nigerians should be reasoning and not like idiots in the name of religious, cultural and tribal differences. Let the Igbos vote for the country of their choice and let the majority carry the vote. The world of today is very civilised for crying out loud.
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by belente(m): 6:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
Nigeria simply has a date with history
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by comradedapper: 6:25pm On Dec 05, 2015
The OP is a COWARD just like his people. To hell with your mumbo-jumbo. I beta die 4 the right thing than to be a coward and collect onions and cucumber, working my ass of while aboki and olodo dey chop.
GOD BLESS BIAFRA.
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by PhockPhockMan: 6:28pm On Dec 05, 2015
obailala:
Do you know for how many centuries the Scots have been agitating for independence before they eventually got that referendum in 2014?
I Don't know, educate me please.

1 Like

Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by coolitempa(f): 6:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
Saturn213:

The best post I have seen on NL today. I have made these same points previously in order to assist these people get their Biafra but I guess they are not serious. Nowhere in any part of the world is a referendum given like that especially to a group who have no mandate, no plans, no structure, no tested ideas.
Re: The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu by daftpikin: 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
naijapips02:

it is what it is bro. Nnamdi should not get away from all that he's done.

I've heard that conman threaten Buhari's Family and kids....I've heard him command his followers to kill a man....one radio station owner in owerri.

Honestly bro, Nnamdi should be made to pay for his crimes. Doing otherwise would make Nigeria appear weak.

You can't blackmail a nation Like Nigeria into submission. He must go through all the proceedings as entrenched in the laws of our legal system.

That is what makes us a Sovereign state.

You talk about going through all the proceedings of the legal system... yeah??
According to you constitution is it right to keep a man in detention for this long without charging him to court and option for bail?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar's Birthday Message To Obasanjo At 82 / Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) / LoveBuhariLoveNigeria Dinner Organized By Fashola: Live Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.