Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:12 AM

Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English (6331 Views)

Abeg This Pidgin Too Hard For Me, Help Me Out / That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. / Ekene And Judith, A True Life Sexual Story In Pidgin English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by ipledge10(m): 4:05pm On Dec 06, 2015
VivaVivre:
No be today nyash dey for back... tonguetonguetongue
hahaha...no be only yansh
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 06, 2015
Lol
ipledge10:
hahaha...no be only yansh
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by ipledge10(m): 10:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
VivaVivre:
Lol
you slept already?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by midehi2(f): 11:45pm On Dec 06, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
This isnt the first time, (neither will it be the last). The phrase is commonly used in argument amongst two individuals, when a particular individual wants to emphasise the number of times the accused has done something wrong. e.g
Rukevwe- you dey mád
uvie- You dey insult me abi, I nor blame you, "e don tey no be today" .
Source- Pidgin English by I.C
chai
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 07, 2015
Wide awake baby!!! Whooppppppeeeee!!! : cheesy grin
ipledge10:
you slept already?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by ipledge10(m): 12:14am On Dec 07, 2015
VivaVivre:
Wide awake baby!!! Whooppppppeeeee!!! : cheesy grin
lol...you sleep late..i saw u online around 3am ystd
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 07, 2015
I sleep late on some days. Work days, early to bed. How are you?
ipledge10:
lol...you sleep late..i saw u online around 3am ystd
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by ipledge10(m): 1:06am On Dec 07, 2015
VivaVivre:
I sleep late on some days. Work days, early to bed. How are you?
Harmattan is real...cold is killing me
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 07, 2015
Awwww! That's the way the bloody cookie crumbles, one's gotta deal with it!!! tongue if you grumble about harmattan, then what would you do about winter of -3•c.
ipledge10:
Harmattan is real...cold is killing me
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by ipledge10(m): 1:15am On Dec 07, 2015
VivaVivre:
Awwww! That's the way the bloody cookie crumbles, one's gotta deal with it!!! tongue if you grumble about harmattan, then what would you do about winter of -3•c.
grin grin -3°c in proper winter is not that bad... tongue
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Nobody: 1:26am On Dec 07, 2015
Indded! I once spent some time in Prague, Czech Rep. and it was -21•c that winter...
ipledge10:
grin grin -3°c in proper winter is not that bad... tongue
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by ipledge10(m): 1:31am On Dec 07, 2015
VivaVivre:
Indded! I once spent some time in Prague, Czech Rep. and it was -21•c that winter...
i have witnessed -10°f with 36mph wind speed
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Nobody: 1:49am On Dec 07, 2015
Wow! They had such horrendous wind in Bulgaria some years back. Thank God I'm far from such!!! off to bed I go. Cheers mate.
ipledge10:
i have witnessed -10°f with 36mph wind speed
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by ipledge10(m): 1:51am On Dec 07, 2015
VivaVivre:
Wow! They had such horrendous wind in Bulgaria some years back. Thank God I'm far from such!!! off to bed I go. Cheers mate.
no bed angry
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Nobody: 1:56am On Dec 07, 2015
Well, stay awake then! I ve work in the morning (which we already are in) tongue
ipledge10:
no bed angry
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by ipledge10(m): 1:59am On Dec 07, 2015
VivaVivre:
Well, stay awake then! I ve work in the morning (which we already are in) tongue
i have class at noon
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Nobody: 1:59am On Dec 07, 2015
Cool. Enjoy
ipledge10:
i have class at noon
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by ipledge10(m): 2:08am On Dec 07, 2015
VivaVivre:
Cool. Enjoy
and you too

1 Like

Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 5:41am On Dec 07, 2015
midehi2:
chai
What? , did I get it wrong?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by midehi2(f): 6:52am On Dec 07, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
What? , did I get it wrong?
not atall cheesy
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by robosky02(m): 9:19am On Dec 07, 2015
the winner will soon be annouce

you have a chance to answer correctly
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by ipledge10(m): 11:36pm On Dec 07, 2015
VivaVivre:
VivaVivre
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 08, 2015
Huh!!! Que pasa amigo?
ipledge10:
VivaVivre
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by ipledge10(m): 12:57am On Dec 08, 2015
VivaVivre:
Huh!!! Que pasa amigo?
soy dulce bebe
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by robosky02(m): 9:02am On Dec 08, 2015
robosky02:

Can someone please help me Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English

"e don tey no be today"

ok gays

thanks for attempting this question

i have just one winners

and will be crediting his account with a little airtime. just my way of making nairaland wow shaa
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by robosky02(m): 9:32am On Dec 08, 2015
the answer is:

It has been a long time coming.

and the winner is:

obiorathesubtle

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nasty C / Re: A Stranger's hand In My Privates ( Understanding Yoni, My Experience ) / Hilarious Break Up Between Me And My Two Years Fake Gf With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.