Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,917 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

This Is How I Bargain With Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is How I Bargain With Ladies. (1070 Views)

Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies / What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? / Mistakes Most Guys Make With Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How I Bargain With Ladies. by yicob(m): 2:39pm On May 31, 2009
I don't tell a lady I love her on the 1st date. Reason; Its not love but lust.

Instead, I let her understand i prefer intimacy without the thought of marriage.

It could be a long escapede, who cares. . . .as far as we understand our aims and objectives.

I promise to do better than her hubby but she should not groom the thought of taking me as one.

I let her name her price . . . . .and the bargaining starts.

Funny enough, every lady has a price tag that can be negotiated.

Start flinging and flirting with your now never to be bride.

Lucky you, ladies cherish guys that tell them the goal of the relationship. You end up having someone that would give you everything in value for you money. Indeed every coochie has a price!
Excerpt from why ladies fall
Re: This Is How I Bargain With Ladies. by AmAlone: 3:24pm On May 31, 2009
yicob:

Instead, I let her understand i prefer intimacy without the thought of marriage.

It could be a long escapede, who cares. . . .as far as we understand our aims and objectives.

I promise to do better than her hubby but she should not groom the thought of taking me as one.

Lucky you, ladies cherish guys that tell them the goal of the relationship. You end up having someone that would give you everything in value for you money. Indeed every coochie has a price!

wink wink wink wink wink cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is How I Bargain With Ladies. by IFELEKE(m): 6:04pm On May 31, 2009
yicob:

Good for you Man. . .One Man's meat is another man's passport to hell.
Re: This Is How I Bargain With Ladies. by Oxone(m): 1:32am On Jun 01, 2009
nairaland no go kill me o

Re: This Is How I Bargain With Ladies. by topup: 12:47am On Jun 02, 2009
And is this; "Why Ladies Fall." - a book??
Re: This Is How I Bargain With Ladies. by Orimili(m): 12:50am On Jun 02, 2009
Cool story, bro.
Re: This Is How I Bargain With Ladies. by Secretz(f): 1:12am On Jun 02, 2009
yicob:

This is how you bargain with your life.!! tongue tongue tongue

IFELEKE:

Good for you Man. . .One Man's meat is another man's passport to hell.

lmao. grin
Re: This Is How I Bargain With Ladies. by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:35am On Jun 02, 2009
I laugh myself when I see dudes like these. . .all going bla bla bla. . .no be say they go even give the fines ones the opportunity to come out and do so. . . grin grin grin
Re: This Is How I Bargain With Ladies. by C2H5OH(f): 6:35am On Jun 02, 2009
@poster,

You definitely won't get far with all the nonsense you wrote down. you might even win a couple of slaps.
Re: This Is How I Bargain With Ladies. by biola44: 7:52am On Jun 02, 2009
this is just sum1's theory! grin
Re: This Is How I Bargain With Ladies. by StrStruck(f): 8:05am On Jun 02, 2009
Orimili:

Ok, this was cool the first or second time, but now it's getting extremely annoying.

lol Well then, talk to your boy about it.

(1) (Reply)

Pregnancy Scare / Relationship Problem. Please Help! / Kissing Da Nipple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.