Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) (54115 Views)

Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of / DONJAZZY To Quit Music In 2016 / Hilarious Tweet Between A Man And Wizkid- LMAO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by labakeJ(f): 11:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
Hmm
Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
How's this funny?

2 Likes

Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 05, 2015
BolaLFC:
Thank God those "End time" guys are asleep

Hahahaha hahahaha Hahahaha..

*falls from bed *

2 Likes

Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 05, 2015
Cpiano:
my username here is cpiano but my stage name
is PACLLY...check out my new single....alot of
persons says is a great job...please download to
air your opinion... http://www.datafilehost.com/
d/fed2c5fb
Jesus! Your English is really bad and so is your stage name. It is a no for me, I don't even need to listen to the song.
Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by cyprus000: 11:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
gaetano:

Lmaooo! That one na rib pacs. Lol
grin
Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by cruzita(f): 11:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
hahahahahsaahahahaha chai I have die
Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by LegatusGlaber(m): 11:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
Flashh:
Don Jazzy stop trying hard to be funny. This isn't hilarious.

Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by dacovajnr: 11:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
My girl once told me to develop 6packs...I just ask her shey make I die of hunger then she said why nau...I told her na hungry ppl dey get 6packs undecided..
Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
Warris dis?not funny tho undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by Kennitrust(m): 11:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
please, what is 6pac? someone should help me, abeg!
Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by Kalvan: 11:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
This is obviously not funny. It's patronizing and beta.

1 Like

Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by saraphina(f): 12:07am On Dec 06, 2015
grin grin
Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by shogz89: 12:07am On Dec 06, 2015
The funny part is that he said it politely in pure English.. So hilarious
Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by Bgorgeous: 12:08am On Dec 06, 2015
Usen funny
Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by fabfunmi(f): 12:16am On Dec 06, 2015
Funny
Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by Basildvalour(m): 12:20am On Dec 06, 2015
donholy28:
Na so o...d no get any broke guy way no get 6 pacs
Those wey get kwashiorkor nko
Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by rattlesnake(m): 12:21am On Dec 06, 2015
Thrash

1 Like

Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 06, 2015
There is nothing hilarious about it. Dry request and Dry response. "Do you have one of your six pacs that you are not using". Primary school English

x.x.x™

1 Like

Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by WIZGUY69(m): 12:25am On Dec 06, 2015
myndd44*
I don't understand this thread www.nairaland.com/2684014/yoruba-commonwealth-politics/373 anymore, are you the only one permitted to post there? these days it's only your Post I see.
Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by amunkita(m): 12:27am On Dec 06, 2015
1 pack is of more value to 6Packs, ask Rick Ross...
Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by Truckpusher(m): 12:30am On Dec 06, 2015
Flashh:
Don Jazzy stop trying hard to be funny. This isn't hilarious.
grin

8 Likes

Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by Flashh: 12:36am On Dec 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin
No hating jare. The joke dry jor. cry

Fuçk you, MizMyColi. tongue Go to bed. angry

6 Likes

Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by Truckpusher(m): 12:39am On Dec 06, 2015
Flashh:

No hating jare. The joke dry jor. cry
If that joke is dry to you then you obviously have no idea what it takes for a man that is well known in showbiz to make a mockery of his nature thereby silencing his critics.

Shebi , if person dun curse himself Wetin you wan tell am again?

That was one smart joke abeg. tongue

5 Likes

Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by cao(f): 12:56am On Dec 06, 2015
We appear to have some salty folks tonight/morning...Anywho, I found it funny.
Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by Kalvan: 1:00am On Dec 06, 2015
leofab:
you think you are doing me??

I won't "do you" even if you were the last human on earth.

1 Like

Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by seangy4konji: 1:02am On Dec 06, 2015
Nice one.
Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by Monalisa185(f): 1:37am On Dec 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
If that joke is dry to you then you obviously have no idea what it takes for a man that is well known in showbiz to make a mockery of his nature thereby silencing his critics.

Shebi , if person dun curse himself Wetin you wan tell am again?

That was one smart joke abeg. tongue

some people are just naturally dump, you need not explain dah simple joke...

Weeee:
Jesus! Your English is really bad and so is your stage name. It is a no for me, I don't even need to listen to the song.

see how you are just spoiling market for a niqqie like you trying to hustle the legit way...it's none of my business and i dunno that dude, buh you just judged a book by the cover, just because he didn't write correctly...

don't you know that some people know how to write good English buh don't know how to speak good English....some also know how to speak well buh don't write correctly...

even if you don't download his song, encourage him and correct him, at least that's why you know better... #peace

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) / "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) / Father's Day: Nadia Buari & Husband Kiss As Their Daughter Watches (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.