Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) (54119 Views)

Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of / DONJAZZY To Quit Music In 2016 / Hilarious Tweet Between A Man And Wizkid- LMAO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by Flashh: 10:37am On Dec 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
If that joke is dry to you then you obviously have no idea what it takes for a man that is well known in showbiz to make a mockery of his nature thereby silencing his critics.

Shebi , if person dun curse himself Wetin you wan tell am again?

That was one smart joke abeg. tongue
I got you, and I adhere with you too. But the word "hilarious" was what I wasn't in for.

Good Morning! Truckpusher.
Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by Flashh: 10:51am On Dec 06, 2015
Ezebinaugwu:

May Thunder that is high on Obalande Weed fire you Idiot
Just because of what I said?

You're bloody nitwit. Frustrated coward!
IceDude:
Its obvious u aint got sense of humour
I got it, but I didn't see anything "hilarious" in it.
luv2rolly:

if its not funny or hilarious then u must be a sadist..... just passing.
Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by Temysteve(m): 11:56am On Dec 06, 2015
kilokeys:
Lol... Don Jazzy don't worry jare..
Every girl will choose your 1 big round pack over 6 packs of hungry broke niggaz..

#team1pack
ar u refering psquare as d hungry broke nigga, man u must sure be a CLOWN!!!!
Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by Temysteve(m): 11:56am On Dec 06, 2015
kilokeys:
Lol... Don Jazzy don't worry jare..
Every girl will choose your 1 big round pack over 6 packs of hungry broke niggaz..

#team1pack
ar u refering psquare as d hungry broke nigga, man u must surely be a CLOWN!!!!
Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by buskie13(m): 11:58am On Dec 06, 2015
Ovipop:

What is wrong with you and this your end time bullshit ...why don't you keep that shit to yourself ... And allow ppl have fun with what is left of their lives or better still log off social media and wait for your self acclaimed end time.. End time my ass
wetin dey do this one
end time kolo
Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by Temysteve(m): 12:03pm On Dec 06, 2015
donholy28:
Na hunger and frustration dey give us 6pacs these days
y u no go get 6pacs, wen u dey rotate garri mornin, afternoon, nd night
Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by Kelvic4real(m): 12:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
Oh boy! this is funny indeed
Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by sytymo: 12:13pm On Dec 06, 2015

Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by WIZGUY69(m): 12:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Wizguy abeg Pm me asap.I got news for you

pm sent Sir*
Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by WIZGUY69(m): 12:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

pm sent Sir*
Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by WIZGUY69(m): 12:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

pm sent Sir*
Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by ExInferis(m): 12:59pm On Dec 06, 2015
i dont see the humor in this.

maybe he even means six-pack beer?
Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by Bumpad: 2:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
[quote author=Flashh post=40728339]Don Jazzy stop trying hard to be funny. This isn't hilarious. [/quote then u must really hv a bad sense of humor]
Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by luv2rolly(m): 3:10pm On Dec 06, 2015
Flashh:
Don Jazzy stop trying hard to be funny. This isn't hilarious.

if its not funny or hilarious then u must be a sadist..... just passing.
Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by Louiscutedude(m): 4:03pm On Dec 06, 2015
lolzz
Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by Crownadex(m): 5:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
end time joke
Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by ZACHS1985(m): 5:22pm On Dec 06, 2015
donholy28:
Na hunger and frustration dey give us 6pacs these days
Are you indirectly saying Peter does'nt eat?........ Lolz.
Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by Ekaka1(m): 6:28pm On Dec 06, 2015
Jazzy nothing do you abeg manage your one bag if pp dem no lend you one spare
Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by AdeniyiA(m): 8:47pm On Dec 06, 2015
faith551:
Damn, I just like this don-jazzy
So simple, matured, friendly and funny.
Not this small arrogant boys flaunting cars and gold dog chains on Twitter and Instagram

Talk of immaturity, they live fake life and before you know it they're out of circulation in a jiffy.
Real, rich and mature guys rarely flaunt their wealth e.g Tubaba
Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by faith551(m): 9:01pm On Dec 06, 2015
AdeniyiA:

Talk of immaturity, they live fake life and before you know it they're out of circulation in a jiffy.
Real, rich and mature guys rarely flaunt their wealth e.g Tubaba

Am with you bro, talk of football players who make more money in a week than many celebrities make in one album sell. Even Mikel is twice as rich as Davido but do you know if he even have a ride?
Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by joeyrayroy(m): 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2015
Funny,but falz the bahd guy originated d joke

Nwt!
Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by macaranta(m): 10:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
grin...Don jazzy is just all shades of cool.
Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by ril19(m): 10:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
Flashh:
Don Jazzy stop trying hard to be funny. This isn't hilarious.

[b]IT IS[b/]
Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:52pm On Dec 06, 2015
WIZGUY69:

pm sent Sir*

Dude wats up with the yoruba thread,everyone has deactivated....u sef don dey ignore am.
Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by kosiNwolisa1: 12:00am On Dec 07, 2015
faith551:
Damn, I just like this don-jazzy
So simple, matured, friendly and funny.
Not this small arrogant boys flaunting cars and gold dog chains on Twitter and Instagram
I love dat guy's matured ways, mo flunting , just making the money

Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by FORTUNES247: 1:15am On Dec 07, 2015
Do you have a special someone you want to share your day, and maybe even the rest of your life, with? If you do then - See more at: http://www.truetalkmagazine.com/index.php/relationship/item/53-important-things-to-note-in-winning-mr-miss-right.html#sthash.y3d7xcZW.dpuf
Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by faith551(m): 8:32am On Dec 07, 2015
kosiNwolisa1:
I love dat guy's matured ways, mo flunting , just making the money

That's prolly why people think him to be around 45years
Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by orijintv(m): 9:38am On Dec 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Do you have extra flesh?

Let's trade by batter.

Lol . . Yes Bro . . Flesh Yapa . . Just Dash Me Small Height Biko
Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by WIZGUY69(m): 6:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

Dude wats up with the yoruba thread,everyone has deactivated....u sef don dey ignore am.

Long time Bro.

We are now on oduafreeforum.net. There's conspiracy against the thread, so there's nothing for us to do than to leave the thread for them to enjoy it. cool it's theirs.
Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by jstbeinhonest(m): 6:30pm On Dec 07, 2015
WIZGUY69:

Long time Bro.

We are now on oduafreeforum.net. There's conspiracy against the thread, so there's nothing for us to do than to leave the thread for them to enjoy it. cool it's theirs.

Thanks man,i'd sign up soonest....guy e no go ooo,is ur speling correct?
Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by WIZGUY69(m): 6:34pm On Dec 07, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

Thanks man,i'd sign up soonest....guy e no go ooo,is ur speling correct?

Lol grin I thought as much.

www.oduafamily.freeforum.net

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fan Asks Wizkid About Caro On Twitter. See His Reply / Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian / Fans Go Gaga For Chizzy Alichi's Photo On Movie Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.