Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) (54116 Views)

Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of / DONJAZZY To Quit Music In 2016 / Hilarious Tweet Between A Man And Wizkid- LMAO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by jstbeinhonest(m): 6:53pm On Dec 07, 2015
WIZGUY69:

Lol grin I thought as much.

www.oduafamily.freeforum.net

Ur link is taking me to the main website ....and the directory is prettyhuge.....i have searched nd searched and searched,how did u access it?.
Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by WIZGUY69(m): 7:25pm On Dec 07, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

Ur link is taking me to the main website ....and the directory is prettyhuge.....i have searched nd searched and searched,how did u access it?.

I am tired o. grin
lemme contact aareonakakanfo. or you too can send him a pm
Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by UruAnn(f): 8:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
Lol
Re: DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

That's not the link WIZGUY69 and you guys should stop posting any link.They can ban you for it.

Use the link I sent to you via email

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) / Father's Day: Nadia Buari & Husband Kiss As Their Daughter Watches (Photo) / Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.