Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me (2667 Views)

"I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month / My Girl Friend Is Hot I Swear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me by gevans(m): 11:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
I am a young guy of 24, I had been dating my girl for six years now, after been her friend for more than ten years, my gf, her friend and I attended same Primary n Secondary Schools, my girl got admission in different University while her friend n I got admission into same University, her friend n I studies together, some times sit together in exam, for a year plus now, her friend had been telling me she loves me than my girl does, she sent me love sms, her nude photos on whatsapp, she calls every day, some times she kisses me whenever she hug me if I dnt act fast to resist her, she visit me almost every day, I am sick and tired of her disturbances, should i tell my girl wat her friend is doing to me, I had not touched any woman except my girl n I dnt want to cheat on her, though her friend is very beautiful n intellegent. Pls wat should I do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me by Nurry: 11:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me by Cutehector(m): 11:19pm On Dec 05, 2015
Dont u think she may send her friend to test u? Be loyal for once and tell ur babe dah ur best frnd is makin passes at u... U nva knw, her love for u will tripple and be endless... Just give it a try brother.. Be different from the rest of us guys.. Show dem dat thr is one good guy left in this world.. She will honor u for the rest of her life

4 Likes

Re: Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me by Tallesty1(m): 11:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
Congrats
Re: Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me by cruzita(f): 11:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
tell her once and for all.wetin u want romancelanders to do?help u bleep am?

1 Like

Re: Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 05, 2015
Tho her friend is beautiful nd intelligent

u av started admiring the so called best frnd why do u need any advise wen u kno u wud still do wat u want even if we empty nl for u with advise

1 Like

Re: Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me by Pheals(f): 11:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
Na every day NL guys gf best pal dey fall for them.. mtchwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me by gevans(m): 11:38pm On Dec 05, 2015
halfrica:
Tho her friend is beautiful nd intelligent

u av started admiring the so called best frnd why do u need any advise wen u kno u wud still do wat u want even if we empty nl for u with advise
Aunty!!! I am different guy, I cant double dat, I am only thinking of wat it may cause their long time relationship if tell my girl, I hv never cheated n I will not cheat on my girl, no mata d Pres sure,
Re: Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
gevans:

Aunty!!! I am different guy, I cant double dat, I am only thinking of wat it may cause their long time relationship if tell my girl, I hv never cheated n I will not cheat on my girl, no mata d Pres sure,

Distant ur sef from the so called friend u guys no how to do it but u just want to enjoy d attention

NO GIRL ON PLANET EARTH WOULD FIGHT HER BF OR BREAK UP WITH HIM ALL BECAUSE HE STOPED TALKING TO HER BEST FRIEND AND DISTANT HIMSELF FROM THE BEST FRIEND TO SAVE HIS RELATIONSHIP

BUT U GUYS ARE TOO WICKED U WANA ENJOY D ATTENTION

CUM BCK TO OPEN A THREAD ND DISCUSS OW UR GF FOUND OUT ND OW D SO CALLED BESTFRIEND IS PREGNANT FOR U iranu thread
Re: Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me by SirLegal(m): 11:44pm On Dec 05, 2015
I don't know why my instincts kip on telling me that this is a "cooked up" story or script.

Go to Idumota and market it

2 Likes

Re: Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me by osaslord500(m): 11:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
Which kind help u need?
Re: Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me by gevans(m): 12:09am On Dec 06, 2015
SirLegal:
I don't know why my instincts kip on telling me that this is a "cooked up" story or script.

Go to Idumota and market it
Bro, with humility I wish to let u know dat u r wrong, it is a true story, I just summarizd it, we all live in same area, wat I said is wat I am facing right now, if permitted, I can post photos she sent me here.
Re: Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me by saraphina(f): 12:12am On Dec 06, 2015
do the needful.
Re: Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me by gevans(m): 12:18am On Dec 06, 2015
halfrica:

Distant ur sef from the so called friend u guys no how to do it but u just want to enjoy d attention

NO GIRL ON PLANET EARTH WOULD FIGHT HER BF OR BREAK UP WITH HIM ALL BECAUSE HE STOPED TALKING TO HER BEST FRIEND AND DISTANT HIMSELF FROM THE BEST FRIEND TO SAVE HIS RELATIONSHIP

BUT U GUYS ARE TOO WICKED U WANA ENJOY D ATTENTION

CUM BCK TO OPEN A THREAD ND DISCUSS OW UR GF FOUND OUT ND OW D SO CALLED BESTFRIEND IS PREGNANT FOR U iranu thread
Tanx for ur Advisor, three of us studies together during our Secondary School days n dat is what I continue with her in d University, although I m use to studying with her but I will start distancing my sef, it all started like jobs.
Re: Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me by gevans(m): 12:20am On Dec 06, 2015
saraphina:
do the needful.
As in?
Re: Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 06, 2015
gevans:

Tanx for ur Advisor, three of us studies together during our Secondary School days n dat is what I continue with her in d University, although I m use to studying with her but I will start distancing my sef, it all started like jobs.

Good!!!!! Wud u like ur gf been disturbed my ur bestfrnd same way her bestfrnd disturbs u in her school nd u dont kno bou it??
Re: Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 06, 2015
Love her back
Re: Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me by gevans(m): 12:27am On Dec 06, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Love her back
Its deadly bro
Re: Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 06, 2015
gevans:

Its deadly bro
how's that? Take out the death and love the girl
Re: Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me by gevans(m): 12:31am On Dec 06, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Love her back
Its deadly bro, visit my sch, so that I can introduce her to u then u HELP me LOVE her back . Hala me if u r interested, na very fine girl.
Re: Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 06, 2015
gevans:

Its deadly bro, visit my sch, so that I can introduce her to u then u HELP me LOVE her back . Hala me if u r interested, na very fine girl.
she loves you not me, girls love who they love. Therefore, I can't help you love her

It's your cross, don't be too lazy to carry, carry it with pride
Re: Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me by fabfunmi(f): 12:35am On Dec 06, 2015
If u love ur girl..AVOID that slot
Re: Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me by gevans(m): 12:41am On Dec 06, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
she loves you not me, girls love who they love. Therefore, I can't help you love her

I see her more of a since, so, bro u dey encourage ur boy to do double runs, I want to prove girl wrong dat there are guys who r still upright
Re: Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me by gevans(m): 12:41am On Dec 06, 2015
STFUareyouGod:

I see her more of a since, so, bro u dey encourage ur boy to do double runs, I want to prove girl wrong dat there are guys who r still upright.
Any way tanx
Re: Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 06, 2015
gevans:

I see her more of a since, so, bro u dey encourage ur boy to do double runs, I want to prove girl wrong dat there are guys who r still upright
my bro, who upright don help?
Small time the girl go begin call you 'impotent' or 'ode'.
Do what you have to do and update your list of 'biitches I've screw'
Re: Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me by gevans(m): 12:43am On Dec 06, 2015
Watch out for my wrtie up tittled christian n politics Coming soon
Re: Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me by gevans(m): 12:45am On Dec 06, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
my bro, who upright don help? Small time the girl go begin call you 'impotent' or 'ode'. Do what you have to do and update your list of 'biitches I've screw'
E b like say u na sharp guy
Re: Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 06, 2015
gevans:

E b like say u na sharp guy
no dull yourself cuz even your boo get another boo
Re: Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me by yanabasee(m): 1:50am On Dec 06, 2015
Just follow ur instinct.... Be a man.... Sit her down and talk to her... Let her know that you don't have feelings for her....

Maturity sets in when u act like a man.... Avoiding her won't solve the problem.... Stating it to her like a man will settle much more than you'd ever think it would....

But if I were you.... I'd take her down with hot love making.... Ion care....
Re: Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me by Seeeeeeee: 2:50am On Dec 06, 2015
Your gal might be giving someone else angle 90, your'e here preaching love!
Re: Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me by Sarang(f): 3:44am On Dec 06, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
my bro, who upright don help?
Small time the girl go begin call you 'impotent' or 'ode'.
Do what you have to do and update your list of 'biitches I've screw'

Ain't surpised seeing people talk like this..
The world is already in chaos.
Re: Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 3:47am On Dec 06, 2015
saraphina:
do the needful.

Let him chop U mean ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Bootylicious Divas Shows Off Their Big Ass (hot) / Must Read: Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl / No Matter How Much You Love Her, Don't Ever Do These 11 Things For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.