Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,421 members, 7,830,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me (2687 Views)

"I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month / My Girl Friend Is Hot I Swear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 06, 2015
Sarang:

Ain't surpised seeing people talk like this..
The world is already in chaos.
story for the gods grin
Re: Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me by spiffyzaki: 8:20am On Dec 06, 2015
Had d same problem few years back, u don't want to know what happened....
Re: Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me by gevans(m): 11:31am On Dec 06, 2015
Tanx to u all for ur contributions
Re: Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me by gevans(m): 11:35am On Dec 06, 2015
spiffyzaki:
Bros wat happened, hw did u survive it, tell me so that I can learn from ur experience
Re: Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me by nwaclassic: 11:44am On Dec 06, 2015
If the girl is as beautiful and intelligent the way u said she is; I can help u solve d problem. Just pm me
Re: Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me by govee: 11:52am On Dec 06, 2015
my guy, check ur hrt whether u luv her, if u does, just...
Re: Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me by govee: 11:55am On Dec 06, 2015
nwaclassic:
If the girl is as beautiful and intelligent the way u said she is; I can help u solve d problem. Just pm me
bad nigal like that, e b like say u na gud ...
Re: Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 06, 2015
gevans:

Aunty!!! I am different guy, I cant double dat, I am only thinking of wat it may cause their long time relationship if tell my girl, I hv never cheated n I will not cheat on my girl, no mata d Pres sure,
I wish all men wia lik u. Ur gal is definitely lucky.
Re: Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me by preciousoguns(f): 12:14pm On Dec 06, 2015
Ah!!!
Re: Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me by preciousoguns(f): 12:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
spiffyzaki:
ok I don hear
Re: Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me by gevans(m): 12:31pm On Dec 06, 2015
Benignasweety:
Definite they can if they want to be, it is a mata of personal decision.
Re: Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me by gevans(m): 12:32pm On Dec 06, 2015
Benignasweety:
Definite they can if they want to be, it is a mata of personal decision.
Re: Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 06, 2015
if this is a true story, then I will advice you thus:

call her and explain that though she is beautiful you are dating her friend. then ask her how she would feel like if she was in her friend's shoes.

don't be nasty to her in case you need to go back to her.
afterall you don't know what your girl is doing in her own school.
Re: Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me by Richardonald(m): 12:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
gevans:
I am a young guy of 24, I had been dating my girl for six years now, after been her friend for more than ten years, my gf, her friend and I attended same Primary n Secondary Schools, my girl got admission in different University while her friend n I got admission into same University, her friend n I studies together, some times sit together in exam, for a year plus now, her friend had been telling me she loves me than my girl does, she sent me love sms, her nude photos on whatsapp, she calls every day, some times she kisses me whenever she hug me if I dnt act fast to resist her, she visit me almost every day, I am sick and tired of her disturbances, should i tell my girl wat her friend is doing to me, I had not touched any woman except my girl n I dnt want to cheat on her, though her friend is very beautiful n intellegent. Pls wat should I do?
and how ar u sure ur gf is nt cheating on u too,she is not close to u....in this century guy no dull ur self..itz ur time,and bare it, that girl is not a slut, she jst feel for u..enjoy urself..u come here con dey do like rev.gabriel
Re: Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me by govee: 1:34pm On Dec 06, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Let him chop U mean ?
wats ur own take
Re: Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me by govee: 1:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
op, i beg d girl get manner
Re: Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me by govee: 1:37pm On Dec 06, 2015
it may b true dat she loves u more than ur girl. give it a thought
Re: Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 06, 2015
govee:

wats ur own take

Well He can make a play and chop the friend if she is offering
then brace himself for the shitstorm afterwards
Re: Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me by charlito94(m): 5:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
Word of advice
Guy fu***her hell out of her not even ur girl cares
Enjoy while it last
U can tank me later
Re: Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me by gevans(m): 5:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
charlito94:
Word of advice Guy fu***her hell out of her not even ur girl cares Enjoy while it last U can tank me later
Tanx bro
Re: Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me by gevans(m): 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
This girl we r talking abt just left my house 3 min ago, we discuss at length,I to her dat, assuming I m not wit her friend I wld hv b d first to make d move, I let her know dat I love her but I dnt want to do to her friend wat she wil not want me to do to her.
Re: Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me by gevans(m): 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2015
At d end of our discussion I told
Re: Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me by gevans(m): 5:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
At d end of our discussion I to her dat if I find faults in my girl, I will come for her fully
Re: Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me by gevans(m): 5:49pm On Dec 06, 2015
Hope I m in line?
Re: Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me by saraphina(f): 10:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Let him chop U mean ?
something like dat

(1) (2) (Reply)

That My Yeye GF Has Come Again Oo. See What She Told Me / NL Gals And Their Immature Thinking.. / Simple Trick On How To Get Your Wife To Have Sex With You Anytime You Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.