Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,551 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Na Wa For Men Ooooo - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Na Wa For Men Ooooo (14740 Views)

Guys See Another Meme Ooooo [ Pics] / Yoruba Girls,Na Wa For Una. / #hmmmmm, Na Wa For Some Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 04, 2016
skywalker240:

Yeah

And because am a brave man, am gonna answer the op.

Her brothers of course,..they will lick d soup plate of my remainants grin tongue

Na joke oh......abeg o

Lol... grin that was an old thread already...how did u found that?
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by skywalker240(m): 12:41am On Apr 04, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol... grin that was an old thread already...how did u found that?
It just poped up on my screen..
K good night bea.
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by Nobody: 12:53am On Apr 04, 2016
grin grin
Queennikky:
**spreads_mats_under_a_cashew_tree......

Waiting for answers.... If at all this question get any answer sef cheesy
grin
Queennikky:
**spreads_mats_under_a_cashew_tree......

Waiting for answers.... If at all this question get any answer sef cheesy
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by DaBlaize(m): 1:05am On Apr 04, 2016
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by teemoney35(m): 2:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
you are right Valerie !! they are not second hand there are lots of guys out there that prefer to marry a non virgin to a virgin lady due to so many reason .... maybe character and to some experience sexually so i will say waiting and people's choice count well for example i have left a virgin girl for a non virgin b4 undecided based on character wise

on a contrary, the questions is why do ladies prefer to date suppose badt nigga that would do all you mention to them than to date a nice guy?

Queen Valerie:
They are NOT spoiled and they are NOT second hand 29! A woman does not lose 'value'/expire(go bad) when she's no longer a virgin.She's still precious .The very idea that she's somehow laking/less than is sexist and ridiculous. Who'll marry non virgins?Men who grasp the Fact that non virgins are still good, good for love and marriage.Non virgins get married all the time to men like this,to men who love them. ----Side ♩(note) I do believe in waiting.That's good to do for many reasons.But not to keep myself from going bad/loseing value.

1 Like

Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by zynzyn(m): 6:17pm On May 15, 2016
cruzita:
sorry dear I don't have time for men.

So W H Y T H E. T O P I C?!

#honestyplease
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by Youngpo413: 12:16pm On May 17, 2016
Oliviaarims:

That's highly contestable.... I, for instance have absolutely no business with a player. A good guy doesn't have to be a JJC.. Far from it. A good guy in this context is one who has attained the maturity nd has the sense of discipline to know that there's nothing commendable in chasing every woman coz she's got an entry point down there.... One who knows that u don't treat a lady unfairly when she's done nothing more than love u in the most sincerest way possible. A good man is one that understands quite alright that women are Meek & emotional and as such crave attention and understanding.

I could go on and on... A good man contextually is one who knows how to treat his woman right and would do right by her, by calling off a relationship that's no longer working out in a reasonable manner, without battering her dignity, pride and sense of worth.
any lady looking for a "good guy" should go for the broke and ugly ones, she shouldn't expect a rich handsome guy to be good as and faithful as well.
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by Youngpo413: 12:19pm On May 17, 2016
flokii:

Niceeee!

buh then have you thought about this.... those 'used' ladies must have felt they had Mr. right with all those features you mentioned only to be jilted for one reason or another..

bliv me those good guys according to you will end a relationship with a lady if they find out about her past... so most of them go for innocent ones

bliv those good guys with good reasoning don't just sleep with anything on skirt like the bad guys do... they are usually prudent and smart so you don't expect them to settle for less...

they also after young innocent girls which leaves d 'used' ones with d good guy mugu..
you are very correct.
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by achoudeh(m): 2:52pm On Jun 25, 2016
They said one man food Na another poising, some guy will like to marry a non vergine, and that gose to them,if you must buy a cloth don't forget people have tested it before you, but when you go home with it is Brown new cloth to you, did that answer your question?
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by Hoodnigga(m): 5:02am On Jun 26, 2016
cruzita:
my mom married the man that deflowered her and that's why my dad respects her.and she also imbibed that into us .we don't have time for men
well i can c ya mum don brainwash ur head. Go ask am again about dat broda im de give blow jobs nd gud anal Bleep nd receive pussy lick in return. No offence oooo
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:50am On Jul 30, 2016
cruzita:
A man will have as many girlfriend as he like,promise them unforeseen love,sleep with them and discard them like tissue paper.but when he wants to get married ,he will like to marry a virgin,good girl and hardworking girl.my question is
WHO WILL MARRY THE ONES U SPOILT
WHO WILL MARRY THE ONES U DISFLOWERED .
ANSWER SINCERELY
See question. Somebody now, av u been spoilt? cheesy
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by Youngpo413: 9:24pm On Jun 04, 2021
cruzita:
A man will have as many girlfriend as he like,promise them unforeseen love,sleep with them and discard them like tissue paper.but when he wants to get married ,he will like to marry a virgin,good girl and hardworking girl.my question is
WHO WILL MARRY THE ONES U SPOILT
WHO WILL MARRY THE ONES U DISFLOWERED .
ANSWER SINCERELY
Simps.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles / What I've Learnt Abt Gals Who Claim They Love Big Cassava / How To Rebuild Your Relationship With Your Partner After Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.