Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Na Wa For Men Ooooo - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Na Wa For Men Ooooo (14743 Views)

Guys See Another Meme Ooooo [ Pics] / Yoruba Girls,Na Wa For Una. / #hmmmmm, Na Wa For Some Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 12, 2015
cruzita you make me think of the model Grace Jones.I think your look is cute.

Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by cruzita(f): 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
QueenValerie:
cruzita you make me think of the model Grace Jones.I think your look is cute.
awww thanks but this model cheeks too dry
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by Helewud(m): 7:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 12, 2015
flokii:
@OP that's their own cup of tea na...

afterall d guys no force them... twuz a mutual agreement & enjoyment..

as for the guys... they always get sweet, decent girls (afterall a dog won't go back to its vomit)

well d used hoes can repackage and go to churches/ prayer centres... God might be merciful and send an innocent man (mugu) their way..
Yes, really, it's their own cup of tea since they decided to make themselves available to just about every Tom, Dick and Harry.

But, stop to think a bit. If really sleeping with girls is that easy, and a guy decides to move on to the next "unspoiled one, " what's the guarantee that the so-called unspoiled one isn't a repackaged used hoe? Except of course, a guy wants to specifically and exclusively marry only a virgin.

So, at the end of the day, a guy thinking he's moved on to the next best thing may just end up with a proper hoe in lamb's clothing.

1 Like

Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 12, 2015
QueenValerie:
Oh your very welcome
Lol.
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
Love Machine:
Irrespective of whether a lady i want to marry is a virgin or not,i won't marry a borehole pvssy.I won't marry a prostitute.Na my own be that.
Most men never want to... But u can't always tell.
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
Love Machine:
Irrespective of whether a lady i want to marry is a virgin or not,i won't marry a borehole pvssy.I won't marry a prostitute.Na my own be that.
Most men never want to... But u can't always tell if she is or ever was bitchy!
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2015
funshy87:
Used toys are meant for less privileged at least i bleeped Charity for good 2years now she is happily married wit 2kids grin
Gosh... Nobody's ever going to have the opportunity to say that about me, in Jesus' name, Amen.
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by flokii: 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Yes, really, it's their own cup of tea since they decided to make themselves available to just about every Tom, Dick and Harry.

But, stop to think a bit. If really sleeping with girls is that easy, and a guy decides to move on to the next "unspoiled one, " what's the guarantee that the so-called unspoiled one isn't a repackaged used hoe? Except of course, a guy wants to specifically and exclusively marry only a virgin.

So, at the end of the day, a guy thinking he's moved on to the next best thing may just end up with a proper hoe in lamb's clothing.

hmmmn! good points

buh in a recent study/research (unofficial) I did grin

innocent girls like smart guys (usually d players) than d good guys (JJC) mayb cos they are more fun...

most of them even spend on d guys...

buh girl wey don tear eye won't be able to stand guy wey don tear eye also... she'll b looking for a gud guy mugu she can use as ATM.. though she might have a side player boo solely for sex. nothing more
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 13, 2015
flokii:

hmmmn! good points

buh in a recent study/research (unofficial) I did grin

innocent girls like smart guys (usually d players) than d good guys (JJC) mayb cos they are more fun...

most of them even spend on d guys...

buh girl wey don tear eye won't be able to stand guy wey don tear eye also... she'll b looking for a gud guy mugu she can use as ATM.. though she might have a side player boo solely for sex. nothing more

That's highly contestable.... I, for instance have absolutely no business with a player. A good guy doesn't have to be a JJC.. Far from it. A good guy in this context is one who has attained the maturity nd has the sense of discipline to know that there's nothing commendable in chasing every woman coz she's got an entry point down there.... One who knows that u don't treat a lady unfairly when she's done nothing more than love u in the most sincerest way possible. A good man is one that understands quite alright that women are Meek & emotional and as such crave attention and understanding.

I could go on and on... A good man contextually is one who knows how to treat his woman right and would do right by her, by calling off a relationship that's no longer working out in a reasonable manner, without battering her dignity, pride and sense of worth.

1 Like

Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 13, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Most men never want to... But u can't always tell if she is or ever was bitchy!
I can tell with research and her body
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by Goldmaxx(f): 10:37am On Dec 13, 2015
Love Machine:
Tight pvssy is sweeter and enjoyable than loosed one's.
(b)ok(b)
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by flokii: 11:00am On Dec 13, 2015
Oliviaarims:

That's highly contestable.... I, for instance have absolutely no business with a player. A good guy doesn't have to be a JJC.. Far from it. A good guy in this context is one who has attained the maturity nd has the sense of discipline to know that there's nothing commendable in chasing every woman coz she's got an entry point down there.... One who knows that u don't treat a lady unfairly when she's done nothing more than love u in the most sincerest way possible. A good man is one that understands quite alright that women are Meek & emotional and as such crave attention and understanding.

I could go on and on... A good man contextually is one who knows how to treat his woman right and would do right by her, by calling off a relationship that's no longer working out in a reasonable manner, without battering her dignity, pride and sense of worth.

Niceeee!

buh then have you thought about this.... those 'used' ladies must have felt they had Mr. right with all those features you mentioned only to be jilted for one reason or another..

bliv me those good guys according to you will end a relationship with a lady if they find out about her past... so most of them go for innocent ones

bliv those good guys with good reasoning don't just sleep with anything on skirt like the bad guys do... they are usually prudent and smart so you don't expect them to settle for less...

they also after young innocent girls which leaves d 'used' ones with d good guy mugu..
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
flokii:

Niceeee!

buh then have you thought about this.... those 'used' ladies must have felt they had Mr. right with all those features you mentioned only to be jilted for one reason or another..

bliv me those good guys according to you will end a relationship with a lady if they find out about her past... so most of them go for innocent ones

bliv those good guys with good reasoning don't just sleep with anything on skirt like the bad guys do... they are usually prudent and smart so you don't expect them to settle for less...

they also after young innocent girls which leaves d 'used' ones with d good guy mugu..

Perhaps @the initial stage, they must have thought he was Mr. Right, but a thinking person should know when things start to change and do what's necessary to avoid unnecessary shock nd a bad heartbreak.

And not every guy will walk out on a lady with a sordid past, as long as she's genuinely changed. So, I do not agree that they always end up with a "good mugu. "

And would u pls clarify what u mean by "young innocent gurls?" Coz, believe me, girls are getting spoilt real fast these days... And there are bloody pretenders everywhere. Ppl that would pretend so much that u might even start doubting ur existence... Lol.. Except a guy wants to go on a virgin hunt, which is near hopeless. And then, who's to say she hasn't been involving in other sexual activities. It mustn't always be penetration.

My dear, these issues are beyond us. We need wisdom from above to fully understand humans and their intricate make-up.

1 Like

Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
Love Machine:
I can tell with research and her body
Research, yes... But that's not going to be very easy. Her body? How can u tell from that?
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by flokii: 12:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Perhaps @the initial stage, they must have thought he was Mr. Right, but a thinking person should know when things start to change and do what's necessary to avoid unnecessary shock nd a bad heartbreak.

And not every guy will walk out on a lady with a sordid past, as long as she's genuinely changed. So, I do not agree that they always end up with a "good mugu. "

And would u pls clarify what u mean by "young innocent gurls?" Coz, believe me, girls are getting spoilt real fast these days... And there are bloody pretenders everywhere. Ppl that would pretend so much that u might even start doubting ur existence... Lol.. Except a guy wants to go on a virgin hunt, which is near hopeless. And then, who's to say she hasn't been involving in other sexual activities. It mustn't always be penetration.

My dear, these issues are beyond us. We need wisdom from above to fully understand humans and their intricate make-up.

yeah... right!

I av stopped bothering myself about such issues...

virginity, beauty, sexy body etc. etc. are not even d main things to lookout for in a lady..

only our upcoming young boys think of virginity as a trophy..
just give me a smart, intellingent and of course good looking lady... m okay

I hope the OP learns..
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Gosh... Nobody's ever going to have the opportunity to say that about me, in Jesus' name, Amen.
Amen,long time,hope ure good
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Amen,long time,hope ure good
Yea, been a while. I'm good. How u?
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
flokii:

yeah... right!

I av stopped bothering myself about such issues...

virginity, beauty, sexy body etc. etc. are not even d main things to lookout for in a lady..

only our upcoming young boys think of virginity as a trophy..
just give me a smart, intellingent and of course good looking lady... m okay

I hope the OP learns..
Yea..
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Yea, been a while. I'm good. How u?
Am gud
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by Hormoniyi25(m): 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
Queennikky:
**spreads_mats_under_a_cashew_tree......

Waiting for answers.... If at all this question get any answer sef cheesy

U re beatiful

1 Like

Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by eminent007(m): 12:27am On Dec 14, 2015
cruzita:
A man will have as many girlfriend as he like,promise them unforeseen love,sleep with them and discard them like tissue paper.but when he wants to get married ,he will like to marry a virgin,good girl and hardworking girl.my question is
WHO WILL MARRY THE ONES U SPOILT
WHO WILL MARRY THE ONES U DISFLOWERED .
ANSWER SINCERELY

You of course [if your picture is anything to judge by]
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 14, 2015
cruzita:
A man will have as many girlfriend as he like,promise them unforeseen love,sleep with them and discard them like tissue paper.but when he wants to get married ,he will like to marry a virgin,good girl and hardworking girl.my question is
ANSWER SINCERELY
Ermm. What about the women who don't want to marry inexperienced men?

1 Like

Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by KB524(m): 5:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
cruzita:
sorry dear I don't have time for men.
Have u changed ur original God giving way of liking men naturally,have u switched to same sex.dont get offended,try to come back and just pray and be faithful for there is a great guy really made only for u
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by zynzyn(m): 6:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
cruzita:
ANSWER SINCERELY

Girl wey open yansh anyhow don spoil already!!

If u no bleep am, she will broadcast around that you are impotent!!

U girls know u still cannot take no for an answer, inspite of the so called equality!

A girl can refuse a guy anytime, but when guy refuse to 'do' with a willing girl, him own don finish!! grin
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by zynzyn(m): 6:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
imhotep:

Ermm. What about the women who don't want to marry inexperienced men?

O!
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by obontami: 9:12am On Mar 28, 2016
Grinch:
No body fussed u ladies to open ur two catapult legs, for easy gnocking grin tongue

Tell 'em breh
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by joseph1832(m): 9:24am On Mar 28, 2016
cruzita:
Nobody is forcing you not to have as many boyfriends as you like. You can even start dating and sleeping with 14 year ol' boys.

Now to your questions.

A man will marry them.

ANSWER SINCERELY
Another man will marry them. Remember, "one mans food is another mans poison".

1 Like

Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by oluworld2(m): 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
cruzita:
ANSWER SINCERELY

No one forces anyone to do against his or her wish. If a man demand for sex in the name of love or marriage. As a lady ,why not stand your ground and tell the man to wait until the d-day. If a man really loves or needs you, he should respect your view. I was once in a state in this country, where they tagged any man that does not have time for lady or not engaging in things with lady as " Not a real man".
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by mala052(m): 4:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
See men are naturally hunters,while girls are like fruit so we need fruit salad
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by deluxez12(m): 12:09am On Apr 04, 2016
Queennikky:
**spreads_mats_under_a_cashew_tree......

Waiting for answers.... If at all this question get any answer sef cheesy
no b only cashew tree
mango self
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by skywalker240(m): 12:29am On Apr 04, 2016
KashyBaby:
Only brave men can answer this tongue

Yeah

And because am a brave man, am gonna answer the op.

Her brothers of course,..they will lick d soup plate of my remainants grin tongue

Na joke oh......abeg o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Rebuild Your Relationship With Your Partner After Cheating / Nigerian Girls, MOST Of You Are USELESS! / This Is Why Women Moan During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.