Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,025 members, 7,956,800 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:19 PM

Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria (31974 Views)

Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructing A Biogas Plant / I Think Payonner Is The Way Forward For Us / Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Dexpro: 7:26pm On Dec 07, 2015
Class continues tomorrow

Good night
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Danyl(m): 8:27pm On Dec 07, 2015
Nice posts... but that part where it powers your generator raises alot of questions which I hope you will answer.
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Neyoalao(m): 9:25pm On Dec 07, 2015
following with the hope that i can be able to set this up at home.... between what are we to do with your mail sir
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by tugrow(m): 7:10am On Dec 08, 2015
Following
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by babakk2(m): 10:53am On Dec 08, 2015
Good morning our teacher I like your class as it is going please tell us the cost implications of this biogas tin

1 Like

Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Super1759: 2:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
Jobaye1:
You all can watch my documentary on the Biogas generation....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ8BhwFK3fE
leave him now and open your thread. Why you competing with him in his thread?
Nigerians
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Dexpro: 7:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
Danyl:
Nice posts... but that part where it powers your generator raises alot of questions which I hope you will answer.

When we get to that aspect, you will be amazed! Watchout
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Dexpro: 7:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
Neyoalao:
following with the hope that i can be able to set this up at home....
between what are we to do with your mail sir

Yes if you follow this thread and keep it active, Believe me, you will be able to construct one yourself cheesy cheesy cheesy

It will be my joy if 20 or more people can confidently tell us on this thread that they have been able to construct one. wink

Pertaining to the email issue, instead of dropping your mail on the thread you can mail me and discuss whatever you feel like asking.
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Dexpro: 7:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
Welcome aboard
tugrow:
Following
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Dexpro: 7:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
=

1 Like

Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Dexpro: 7:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
s
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Dexpro: 7:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
w

1 Like

Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Dexpro: 7:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
re
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Dexpro: 7:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
e
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Dexpro: 7:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
M
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Dexpro: 7:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
u
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Dexpro: 7:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
To be continued

Do have yourselves a wonderful night rest wink

Bye

5 Likes

Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by confluence: 8:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
@OP
God bless you with this topic you just open here, i have been searching for tutorials on google when i stumble on your write up. following with keen interest
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Dexpro: 8:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
Its a pleasure bro.
confluence:
@OP
God bless you with this topic you just open here, i have been searching for tutorials on google when i stumble on your write up. following with keen interest
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by AleAirHub(m): 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2015
Dexpro:
To be continued

Bye
Infact I don't have much to say now but if your keep to your standard just like the way you started, then in 8months I will ask you about your testimony.... giving out free intensively tutorials like these made me who I am today....
Remain Bless sir....
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Dexpro: 8:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
Thanks Sir, I will not renege on my promise to teach this completely FREE.
AleAirHub:

Infact I don't have much to say now but if your keep to your standard just like the way you started, then in 8months I will ask you about your testimony.... giving out free intensively tutorials like these made me who I am today....
Remain Bless sir....
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by confluence: 8:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hello Dexpro, is that you in the youtube video?
Dexpro:
To be continued

Bye
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Dexpro: 8:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
Nope. Its not me. Working on my own documentary that will soon be aired on BBC, Discovery World. Watchout!
confluence:
Hello Dexpro, is that you in the youtube video?
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by confluence: 8:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
ok
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by one9jeria: 10:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
OP i beg you in the name of God. please make a video out of this and share with or open a free blog for it. they will delete this thread very soon from nairaland because of the pictures. and we will all go. how can i find your email please[size=3[b][/b]8pt][/size]
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by AleAirHub(m): 2:24am On Dec 09, 2015
one9jeria:
OP i beg you in the name of God. please make a video out of this and share with or open a free blog for it. they will delete this thread very soon from nairaland because of the pictures. and we will all go. how can i find your email please[size=3[b][/b]8pt][/size]
What is wrong with the pictures sir and not every one can afford to stream the video, please let me continue the tutorial. When the time of video comes up, he will personal update it here.

Thanks
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Babacele: 8:35am On Dec 09, 2015
Dexpro:
Thanks Sir, I will not renege on my promise to teach this completely FREE.
op u rock!
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by freeze22(m): 1:43pm On Dec 09, 2015
I love this. Excellent work OP. Following.
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by confluence: 7:55pm On Dec 09, 2015
@Dexpro, no class today?
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Dexpro: 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
confluence:
@Dexpro, no class today?

Sorry guys, I came home late from work today. Really tired.

Buh. Lets rock!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Can I Obtain A Salary Loan From Bank / People Are Wicked.....retailers Are Killing Us / Popular Gwarimpa, Abuja Market On Fire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.