Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria (31265 Views)

Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructing A Biogas Plant / I Think Payonner Is The Way Forward For Us / Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Dexpro: 8:56pm On Dec 09, 2015
th
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Dexpro: 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2015
[b
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by confluence: 9:11pm On Dec 09, 2015
@Dexpro, let someone come to your aid regarding re sizing of size of pictures
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by ewizard1: 10:05pm On Dec 09, 2015
Dexpro:
I have tried as much as i can to reduce the picture size(s)
Nice one OP. I am really following this thread. On the case of reducing picture size. If you use your phone. Download "Reduce Photo Size" from Playstore. 3mb picture would crash to 150kb. I use it and i'm sure of it.
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by dimensional(m): 7:31am On Dec 10, 2015
Amazing .... God richly bless you for this tutorial Dexpo
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by tvcatch15(m): 4:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
Interested
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by benbreeze: 5:10pm On Dec 10, 2015
Interested..breezyben82@gmail.com or 07031677958. I will like meeting with u if possible
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Juliana7: 7:13pm On Dec 10, 2015
@ op, u rock, awesome info. Keep it coming. Thanks
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Dexpro: 7:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
Yea thanks man, Really appreciate. cheesy
confluence:
@Dexpro, let someone come to your aid regarding re sizing of size of pictures
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Dexpro: 7:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
Good suggestion, Buh i use google chrome laptop. Don't know if the software will work for it.
ewizard1:

Nice one OP. I am really following this thread. On the case of reducing picture size. If you use your phone. Download "Reduce Photo Size" from Playstore. 3mb picture would crash to 150kb. I use it and i'm sure of it.
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by yaolad: 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
Dexpro:
With due respect to the moderator of this section, i hope this is the right section to post this very useful material. Over the past three years, research has been ongoing on how to harness the power of BIOGAS. The past few weeks have been difficult for some people because of the ARTIFICIAL fuel scarcity being encountered in our dear country. Aside from the fact that PMS is scarce, kerosene is way on the high side too.

In view of this, i have decided to take any person who might be interested in generating his/her (Cooking/Electricity) energy @ home by the hand on how to construct a 500L BIOGAS TANK for domestic consumption ONLY.

This lesson is made possible by my teacher in BIOGAS TECHNOLOGY, MR J. Antoni Raj. (Rtd) Civil Engineer, Uthamapalayam and Dr. S Ajmal Khan, M.sc, P.hd, Professor- Emeritus, Centre of Advanced Study in Marine Biology, Annamalal University, Paranglpettai, India.

All lectures will be supported with pictures. I need 10 nairalanders to indicate interest before i proceed. PLS DON'T DROP YOUR EMAILS.
Hello bro,can u pls drop your line to call u on
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Dexpro: 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
Fenkx Sir/Ma smiley
dimensional:
Amazing .... God richly bless you for this tutorial Dexpo
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by yaolad: 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
Dexpro:
With due respect to the moderator of this section, i hope this is the right section to post this very useful material. Over the past three years, research has been ongoing on how to harness the power of BIOGAS. The past few weeks have been difficult for some people because of the ARTIFICIAL fuel scarcity being encountered in our dear country. Aside from the fact that PMS is scarce, kerosene is way on the high side too.

In view of this, i have decided to take any person who might be interested in generating his/her (Cooking/Electricity) energy @ home by the hand on how to construct a 500L BIOGAS TANK for domestic consumption ONLY.

This lesson is made possible by my teacher in BIOGAS TECHNOLOGY, MR J. Antoni Raj. (Rtd) Civil Engineer, Uthamapalayam and Dr. S Ajmal Khan, M.sc, P.hd, Professor- Emeritus, Centre of Advanced Study in Marine Biology, Annamalal University, Paranglpettai, India.

All lectures will be supported with pictures. I need 10 nairalanders to indicate interest before i proceed. PLS DON'T DROP YOUR EMAILS.
Hello bro,can u pls drop your line to call u on...Or u can whatsapp me on 08035329866
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Dexpro: 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
Welcome aboard
tvcatch15:
Interested
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by yaolad: 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
yaolad:
Hello bro,can u pls drop your line to call u on...Or u can whatsapp me on 08035329866
Am interested in getting to know how it works,I just came across this info and I don't want to lose this such kinda info....I prefer u flashed me twice with your line for me to call u back or drop me message on whatsapp for better conversation.....Hope to hear from u pretty soon
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Dexpro: 7:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
Yes God willing, we'll meet.
benbreeze:
Interested..breezyben82@gmail.com or 07031677958. I will like meeting with u if possible
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Dexpro: 7:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
Fenkx Ma'am, welcome aboard.
Juliana7:
@ op, u rock, awesome info. Keep it coming. Thanks
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by yaolad: 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
Dexpro:

Bro,drop your line to call you on or you can just use your line to whatsapp my line for much more conversation....Here's my number....08035329866
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Dexpro: 8:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
bn
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Dexpro: 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
?
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Dexpro: 9:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
s
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Dexpro: 10:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Dexpro: 10:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
z
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Dexpro: 10:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
Do have yourselves a lovely night rest.

Good night.

1 Like

Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Manweysabi(m): 12:58am On Dec 11, 2015
Nice work you're doing here Dexpro...

Following
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by IRIENBOY(m): 11:26am On Dec 11, 2015
This is good
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by bukatee2015(m): 3:31pm On Dec 11, 2015
pls why is the post not on FP and its knw normant
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by confluence: 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
@DEXPRO,
WAITING FOR CLASS TO COMMENCE SIR
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Dexpro: 7:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
Yep, Let us commence
confluence:
@DEXPRO,
WAITING FOR CLASS TO COMMENCE SIR
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Dexpro: 7:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
<
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Dexpro: 7:31pm On Dec 11, 2015
\
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Dexpro: 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
'

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Start A Clothing Line Business? / Ten Brands That Have Become Household Names In Nigeria / Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.