Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Thou Shall Not Be Afraid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thou Shall Not Be Afraid (439 Views)

Ladies Don't Be Afraid To Toast Us / I'm Afraid She May Woo Me / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thou Shall Not Be Afraid by timmydrogba(m): 11:49pm On Dec 06, 2015
Am i the only one who think its not that difficult to talk to 'this girl' you have been crushing on for a while? All it takes is CONFIDENCE and SELF BELIEF ... I remember a couple of weeks ago, a friend wanted to talk to this girl, i was watching from a distance.. He crammed everything he was gonna say all day intially..cheesycheesy But as soon as he walked up to the girl.. He was like Hi pretty, i think she said hello.. And then the dude just stared at her.. shocked:oThe girl seemed to be in a hurry.. She said 'dont waste my time please' He was like.. Errm errm errm... The girl left angrily and left him on the spot.. I was just laughing..cheesy So.. Guys! Why do we loose that confidence in no time? For heavens sake! We are really embarassing ourselves.. sadsad Well, i cant stammer in front of a girl no matter how pretty she seems to be..(i no dey lie tho) Just be confident and the look on your face should be welcoming and like you dont really care if she fine or not.. (girls abeg no yabb me oo cheesy) .. So.. Guys... Your advise for other guys?? smileysmiley
Re: Thou Shall Not Be Afraid by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
All it takes is just be yourself and a healthy bank account.

1 Like

Re: Thou Shall Not Be Afraid by Nobody: 5:51am On Dec 07, 2015
Show her the money.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mamagee Vs Thesonofmark, Who Is Smarter? / Please Note. Ignorance Is No Defence. / Letter To Mrsphyno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.