Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

How To Make Someone Fall In Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Someone Fall In Love (9820 Views)

Can Someone Fall Out Of Love? / How To Make Someone Fall For You Online / How Make Someone Fall In Love With You In 3 Easy Steps. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2009
Don't worry, Just talk to her, Dress cool and nice cloth, Phone, She go feel you, Then flirt with her, make the move and no rush, just tell her ur mind and pray to God to change make her yours?
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by koromo(m): 3:39pm On Jun 01, 2009

Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love
« #19 on: Today at 01:11:48 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@poster

TRY THESE

1)talk to the chic, if she doesnt respond, dont fret. . .proceed to step 2 (say u have her digits)
2)ask her out, if she STILL no gree. . .dnt panic, proceed to step 3
3)text am 1500 rcharge card n ask her out AGAIN. . she'd prolly open-up a bit, but if she doesnt. .
4)Go do touch n follow for am. . . ABEG!!!!

IS this not too difficult or do you want ot be turned into a maga, pls think twice on this advice.
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by UyiIredia(m): 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2009
@@ Bigmodo

got no oda advice apart 4rm this >>>>>>> BE YOURSELF
>>>>>> no guy or babe will like to hang out with a FAKE >>> dat's 4 sur
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by virgie(f): 3:52pm On Jun 01, 2009
As far as I am concerned, there are no hard and fast rules to falling in love. what will work for one lady may not wok for the other person.
you just have to be yourself without any form of pretense, then the rest will naturally come.
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by wanville(m): 3:56pm On Jun 01, 2009
smiley
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by endy4oxide(m): 4:07pm On Jun 01, 2009
Pls am actualy dating a friend's ex girlfriend .i trully luv her.my friend is also dating a girl dat he nos she luvs me. Pls guys help me out attraction 4rm 1side , distraction 4rm d other.
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by didit1(m): 4:08pm On Jun 01, 2009
Just simply love him/her and every other thing will fall into place.
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by TayoUK(m): 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2009
didi-t:

Just simply love him/her and every other thing will fall into place.

You don't always get that in return wink
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by Melinde: 4:13pm On Jun 01, 2009
buy her gifts, take her out , show her that u care, bath her with gifts, money speaks!!
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by TayoUK(m): 4:23pm On Jun 01, 2009
Melinde:

buy her gifts, take her out , show her that u care, bath her with gifts, money speaks!!

So what's she going to do in return to make him fall in love? Money speaks, eh? cheesy
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by frank317: 4:28pm On Jun 01, 2009
wanville:

I get really irritated when guys speak such gibberish, By this statement u are reducing all women to gold diggers or aristos, Not evry woman gives a darn about your damn money!!JES!When ma pops married ma mum, he had no penny to his name but they grew 2geda and now, GOOD GRACIOUS LORD!!!
Am sure lots of real girls women would agree with me that money aint a thing, I still believe there are other chicas that have the same mindset as me so y'all- cut back on those jokes are at our expense smiley

make u de there de decieve ur self. well I have come to know women/girls to live the life of denial. swear say u go gree any man way no get mony
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by ononogbu(f): 5:11pm On Jun 01, 2009
please if u are in love with someone u are, Let me correct the impression of money speak , money is not very thing and money is not love shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by ononogbu(f): 5:21pm On Jun 01, 2009
please if u are in love with someone u are, Let me correct the impression of money speak , money is not very thing and money is not love  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by ibedun: 5:29pm On Jun 01, 2009
One thing has always worked for me - over the years and cuts across race, nationality, ethnicity, religion and what not. Chase and do all the exciting stuff if you want but most importantly DONT GIVE A DAMN!!!
Dont ever let her think she's got one on you. Dont fall in love too soon and dont tell her even if.  A bit of show-off cash helps but keep it very far from the greedy, gold digging ones. Cash will get you laid but will not get you the babe (got my drift?)
Be intriguing, be different, be CONFIDENT even if you are poor, jobless or whatever else you label yourself.

Tell her you love her and start showing some silly emotions - that just turns them right OFF!

BE BRAVE, BE YOURSELF - she would bring her Ikoyi dollars to your Mushin apartment and you will be loved up for real.

Try it!!!!
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by bandely(m): 5:39pm On Jun 01, 2009
koromo:

Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love
« #19 on: Today at 01:11:48 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@poster

TRY THESE

1)talk to the chic, if she doesnt respond, dont fret. . .proceed to step 2 (say u have her digits)
2)ask her out, if she STILL no gree. . .dnt panic, proceed to step 3
3)text am 1500 rcharge card n ask her out AGAIN. . she'd prolly open-up a bit, but if she doesnt. .
4)Go do touch n follow for am. . . ABEG!!!!

IS this not too difficult or do you want ot be turned into a maga, pls think twice on this advice.
You dey desperate oooooooooooo
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 01, 2009
Actually, I believe you can make someone fall in love.

It depends on the way you go about it, as in, the way you behave towards him/her, the things you do etc, if you study the person well, you might just be able to do this.
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by Oxone(m): 6:40pm On Jun 01, 2009
@op
be yourself & try not to overplease then make her feel special
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by lannre(m): 6:55pm On Jun 01, 2009
Love youself sincerely- people will fall in love with you. First love is to love yourself. two dont be a pretender.and finally avoid telling lies
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by trimandtrendy(f): 6:56pm On Jun 01, 2009
be yourself simple
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 01, 2009
Being 'yourself' does not guarantee someone falling in love with you lipsrsealed
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by wanville(m): 7:11pm On Jun 01, 2009
;d
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by Oxone(m): 7:12pm On Jun 01, 2009
ibkaye:

Being 'yourself' does not guarantee someone falling in love with you  lipsrsealed

well you could pretend to be some1 else & when the person finds out who u really are,  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 01, 2009
Oxone:

well you could pretend to be some1 else & when the person finds out who u really are,  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Possibly, those are the risks he is probably willing to take if he wants to make someone fall in love with him.

When a guy is desperate for something. . . . . . . . yeeeeah.
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by Oxone(m): 7:30pm On Jun 01, 2009
ibkaye:

Possibly, those are the risks he is probably willing to take if he wants to make someone fall in love with him.

When a guy is desperate for something. . . . . . . . yeeeeah.

oops sorry thought the poster meant "how to get some1 to stay in love with you"

@op
if its a gal then
lies, money & the whole works
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by Oxone(m): 7:32pm On Jun 01, 2009
works like a charm everytime
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 01, 2009
Oxone:

oops sorry thought the poster meant "how to get some1 to stay in love with you"

@op
if its a gal then
lies, money & the whole works
Pshhhhffffttttt.
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by Oxone(m): 7:34pm On Jun 01, 2009
ibkaye:

Pshhhhffffttttt.
wetin con be your own now angry angry angry angry
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 01, 2009
Oxone:

wetin con be your own now angry angry angry angry
That isn't love, just temporary enjoyment, there will always be someone who lies better, is richer and does the whole works better and then off she goes, love ko tongue

Ps, it does not work EVERYtime tongue
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by Secretz(f): 7:37pm On Jun 01, 2009
wishy washy. . . .

All these suggestions to MAKE someone fall in love with you    tongue   . . . . . it's a natural process and often the things that would make someone fall in love with you are the things you least expect.

Buying gifts, dinner etc, even being yourself or pretending to be someone you're not does not gurantee anything. Time can make someone fall in love, circumstance can make someone fall in love, character can make someone fall in love, but you know what these are also the same things that can make someone NOT fall in love.

Love is not by force, abeg! Simple. grin
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by Oxone(m): 7:40pm On Jun 01, 2009
ibkaye:

That isn't love, just temporary enjoyment, there will always be someone who lies better, is richer and does the whole works better and then off she goes, love ko tongue

Ps, it does not work EVERYtime tongue

it work jor cos by then he would have gotten what he wanted tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 01, 2009
Oxone:

it work jor cos by then he would have gotten what he wanted tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
What a joke, not all girls fall for that kind of baloney, not saying money doesn't help (grin), but it isn't the thing that generally makes a person fall in love tongue

As for the lies, oh gosh tongue
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by H2O2: 7:49pm On Jun 01, 2009
i don try b4. the thing just no gree work o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland / Oya Memes Don Come Oh.... / An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.