Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

How To Make Someone Fall In Love - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Someone Fall In Love (9821 Views)

Can Someone Fall Out Of Love? / How To Make Someone Fall For You Online / How Make Someone Fall In Love With You In 3 Easy Steps. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by Igwe9(m): 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2009
@ Poster
Don't be discouraged by what people tell you about yourself, be real and believe in yourself ,don't be greedy. Cut your suit according to your cloth. cool
Hope you aren't thinking of patronising Aboki guys in their yeye love charm, it backfires like hell. cheesy
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by Sheking: 8:56pm On Jun 01, 2009
How to make someone fall in Love is first look at the kind of person you are dealing with. If he or she is not really confident, boost that up. If they are proud, then challenge them, but pretend not to be doing that and don't ever forget to not hurt their pride, cos most times it is just a facade. If the person is the self sufficient, calm type, get them attracted by simply being untiringly persistent. Well at the end of the day to get them to Love you, you have to give them something they never had and then Love them first anyway. Show them you are different. Cos, lie ant get Love. So if you want some person to fall in LOVE WITH YOU EVER, YOU have to make them find in you something that is rare, and special, if you don't have it, get it today, its easy.
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by eruakhor: 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2009
love my guy is not a thing of joke. if it is love you realy want to know about , try my step-by-step guide on that, sm4103@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by ganext: 9:23pm On Jun 01, 2009
1st , Go to He/She
2nd, Try to get he/she in a good mood
lastly, Look her in the Eyes and just say what ever u want to say.Eg am ur number one fan or i love you
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by init4dmoni(m): 10:42pm On Jun 01, 2009
what a chomp!!!!!!!!
you must think it's as easy as posting a question
tough luck,,,,,,,,,,,,,, LOSER!!!
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 01, 2009
thank yall for the bad and good advice. what can i say to a woman to make them fall in love?
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by hackney(m): 11:17pm On Jun 01, 2009
It generally starts with you behaving yourself cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I no fit laugh

These days if you flash the cash,they will just be seeing only cash.
Still later sha, you go now gently introduce her voluptous arse to the leather seats in the benzino ;
Then if she's wearing shorts let her rest her miraculous pins on the formica dash (smudge-free german machine!!).
Ewele!!!

Make sure you marry her ooo!!
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by follypimpi(m): 11:18pm On Jun 01, 2009
Well learn to tell loads of LIES.
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by hackney(m): 11:22pm On Jun 01, 2009
Then drop her at spaghetti junction abi
(Gun-ingham)
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by cold(m): 1:46am On Jun 02, 2009
just maq the money first & watch luv flow lyk honey cheesy always remember 'u loose money chasing women but u never loose women chasing money' cool
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by Nobody: 1:46am On Jun 02, 2009
[size=13pt]Be Very Very Funny cheesy cheesy cheesy[/size]

Every Girl loves a funny man cool
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by ollybosieb: 3:22am On Jun 02, 2009
Nothing, just be yourself.
Falling in love is just something natural if it is real.
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by donsilas(m): 7:40am On Jun 02, 2009
I find some responses to come from corrupt minds and uninformed minds.

There are things ladies look out for in Men. The look out for Men who Have a future, who are always thinking and striving to secure a bright future-even if they aint very comfortable now. Men who Love God and live Pure and righteous lives. Men who are responsible and not wayward, Men who spend their time developing themselves and not spending it in bars talking nonsense. Men who are truthfull and can be counted upon(INTERGRITY).

What i mentioned above can attract ladies to you. I mean VIRTEOUS WOMEN who the Bible says are more valuable than Rubies. Keep been yourself and try to develop a godly character.

I believe no guy wants 'thrash' as a wife just because she is 'beautiful'. 'thrash' follow 'money'. VIRTEOUS, GODLY ladies go for Men with godly, disciplined character who LOVE GOD.

God Bless All NAIRALANDERS!
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by Blessedj(m): 11:23am On Jun 02, 2009
You are right but 90% of nigerian girls fall in lust because of money and they call it love.
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by omofola(f): 11:52am On Jun 02, 2009
donsilas:

I find some responses to come from corrupt minds and uninformed minds.

There are things ladies look out for in Men. The look out for Men who Have a future, who are always thinking and striving to secure a bright future-even if they aint very comfortable now. Men who Love God and live Pure and righteous lives. Men who are responsible and not wayward, Men who spend their time developing themselves and not spending it in bars talking nonsense. Men who are truthfull and can be counted upon(INTERGRITY).

What i mentioned above can attract ladies to you. I mean VIRTEOUS WOMEN who the Bible says are more valuable than Rubies. Keep been yourself and try to develop a godly character.

I believe no guy wants 'thrash' as a wife just because she is 'beautiful'. 'thrash' follow 'money'. VIRTEOUS, GODLY ladies go for Men with godly, disciplined character who LOVE GOD.

God Bless All NAIRALANDERS!

You are very right!

Blessedj:

You are right but 90% of nigerian girls fall in lust because of money and they call it love.

@blessedj
You are very wrong, they are not up to that percentage at all, there are lots of real women in Nigeria and they love for real and not for money, they are rare and men don't get to meet them because those men see only what they want to see but do not search there hearts very well.
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by dancin(m): 12:31pm On Jun 02, 2009
Well to make someone especially girls fall in love
You need to have money to meet her needs. smiley
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by aristocrat(m): 2:20pm On Jun 02, 2009
U KEPT ON MENTIONING MONEY, IS MONEY ALL LADIES WANT 4RM MEN? TALK ABOUT BIG AND SWEET DICK, WELL I HAVE A LADY DAT LOVED ME SO DARELY JUST because OF MY DICK.
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by Foxybone(m): 3:20pm On Jun 02, 2009
Guy, do you think something or the statement called love exists anymore. Now what exist is called, BRING AND TAKE. Do you know what it means? angry

No money No Love!!! cry
Take heart grin
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by solargal(f): 8:04pm On Jun 02, 2009
omo u don mak me fall in luv?
oh pls u cant make a gal fall in luv unless she already likes u in the first place, or wt do u gals in the house think, so if she already likes u, how to balance the eqn, the answer is staring at u right in the face. BE HER MAGA BUT 4 CRYING OUT LOUD NOT HER MUGU unless if na wise gal, she go chop u die then move to another maga+mugu.

or wat does evryone think abt wt i just wrote
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 02, 2009
you dont, it just happen suddenly.
If u guys see, then be urself. Forget all those money money comments
you will only end up broke and still not have her
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by prudentcy(m): 1:04am On Jun 03, 2009
just make sure you do something that will make him/her to be thinking about you, just be caring.
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by wanville(m): 1:08am On Jun 03, 2009
wink
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by dvirgin(m): 7:16am On Jun 03, 2009
Der's no need tryin to make some1 fall in love with you, My advice is make gud friends, show ur friends u care one day LOVE 'll com knockin on ur door, It works- wishin u d best in ur search 4 love.
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by init4dmoni(m): 8:51am On Jun 03, 2009
all dis sh*t they're saying about being urself won't work if the girl dosen't like ur type undecided
if dats the case, find a way to bribe the freinds(wit enough money so they keep their mouth shut lipsrsealed) to tell you all of the girls turn on's and turn off's and follow dem closely allthough if u want a serious relationship(maybe marriage) ur betta off being urself cos if she notices ur faking ur charactershe'll kick u in d b*lls, slap u in da face and walk off
if ur really serious, dere's no real way to make a girl fall in love but wen it happens it happens OK!!
guess if she doesn't like ur for who u r, she's not the one for you tongue
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by faramola: 10:22am On Jun 03, 2009
Be transparent and original, dont force it, love happens naturally.
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by Sasha009(f): 11:28am On Jun 03, 2009
you cant make someone fall in love with you! It aint gonna happen at all if this is what you are after. You can only do things that can increase your chances of them liking you r becoming more into you. These tips re all over the internet as to how you look, your self confidence, the way you make her feel good and the life you have for yourself.
Instead of looking for ways to make someone fall in love with you, why don't you find a way to love yourself more, and the right person will fall in love with you.
Good luck
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by jadamari: 11:54am On Jun 03, 2009
[color=#000099]I believe love is real and u feel so much more with the person u love than any other person u knew before.Its worth a try.I feel to make someone fall in love with u,u av to be urself.The real u with no pretences.If its meant to be,he/she will surely fall hard. grin
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by eyonigger(m): 11:54am On Jun 03, 2009
Things  am sure about that makes gurl fall for me:

My voice on the phone:, at least I have mostly heard from ladies that I get to meet that they love my thick voice on the phone.

Very funny: It is just a part of me, a part of my social life, I make a girl laff her ass out on a date, then he wants more of it, as time goes on she starts to fall.

Connection: As a natural psychologist, I can read a girls mind and emotions when im looking through her eyes. However that has to be done with confidence without blinking your eyes, let her blink her eyes first, with that you are winning over her confidence, part of the fall for me trickery.

Poster, there are still lots more, if u wana copy some of these my qualities, then you sure would have that girl u want to get some love from on point.
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by adewex(m): 11:58am On Jun 03, 2009
try 2 be nice to her and see whats comes out from there.its a gradual process.yes love surely exist but you cannot take it away from money its part of it infact its the major
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by anwo247: 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2009
Any form of antics could actually make some girls fall in love with you. Particularly when those antics are the answers to the qusetion of their need.

But for sure, keeping her in love would need good money now or at some other time to come. She must ask for it. Do not forget that at all. Make a budget, hope it won't run into deficit.

Somehow, 95% cash should be an overall issue here.

But for men falling for women, I think it goes with a man finding a very humble and honest woman. Most men don't freak for women's fund. I think.
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by origina9ja(f): 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2009
Hang around lots, but then be unavailable if that makes sense haha I cant believe I’m attempting to answer this question. @ poster love na by force. Me don’t know how to make some1 fall in love. I thought it was meant to be natural. Without stress.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland / Oya Memes Don Come Oh.... / An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.