Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

How To Make Someone Fall In Love - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Someone Fall In Love (9819 Views)

Can Someone Fall Out Of Love? / How To Make Someone Fall For You Online / How Make Someone Fall In Love With You In 3 Easy Steps. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by Sasha009(f): 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2009
@ eyonigger

what is this you re talking about
This is not a way to make someone fall in love with you. If you know what love means, you re probably wrong with your antics
those lazy antics can only make a girl be infatuated with you or lust after you, or enjoy hanging around you
Falling in love takes so much more than that
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by Tonnie123(m): 1:25pm On Jun 03, 2009
Some times to make fall in na small thing, just show u care, but for 65% of ladies, just flash them d KOKO (money) not only they will fall but always give u their body till u run. It happened to me.
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by eyonigger(m): 3:39pm On Jun 03, 2009
Sasha009:

@ eyonigger

what is this you re talking about
This is not a way to make someone fall in love with you. If you know what love means, you re probably wrong with your antics
those lazy antics can only make a girl be infatuated with you or lust after you, or enjoy hanging around you
Falling in love takes so much more than that

Ok now, here we go, you need to understand the fact that girls fall in love for different reasons? Part of my antics that I speculated suits the girls that have fallen in love with me. however it might not suit some other's. So kini big deal Plus mo ni cash fine boy denimi.
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by stmanpule(m): 6:24pm On Jun 03, 2009
nawaooooooooooo
http://sportsdesks..com
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by MissEZ(f): 6:33pm On Jun 03, 2009
Call me old fashioned, but the best way to make someone fall in love with you is to be yourself. Let them love you for who you are. If they dont, that means it wasnt meant to be.
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by anwo247: 6:44pm On Jun 03, 2009
Money seem to be a general language, even the deaf can hear and understand it. it works.
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by Jokething: 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2009
Hello, guys just a quick one am new to dis website. How do u post a question, Send me a link, Safe for this,

Anyway how to make someone fall in love , ANSWER = Become a millionaire mate
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by ganext: 9:01pm On Jun 03, 2009
Do think fallin in love is just a magical act or something you can force,fallin love is just two minds recorgnisin each other and picking the signals so tellin her how u feel gives you a chance to get a signal.dat all.
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by anwo247: 9:29pm On Jun 03, 2009
ganext:

Do think fallin in love is just a magical act or something you can force,fallin love is just two minds recorgnisin each other and picking the signals so tellin her how u feel gives you a chance to get a signal.dat all.

The poster did not ask you how to be in love: But how to MAKE someone fall in love.

He already knew the natural type, the realself type, the endurance-and-toast-for-one-year type, two minds pumping together at equal heartbeat type, etc. But he was asking about you MAKING it possible at the neautrality of the other.  Then, it becomes magical and cash does it real well. Think of it.
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by travelxpat(m): 6:56pm On Jun 04, 2009
IF SHE IS STILL WITH HER PARENTS/FAMILY just impress them ,be hard working,humble ,gentle and once ina while bring up intelligent topic for discussion,also its important you work your way to the heart of the baby of the house as that one will always want to see you around the family.Even if they are pounding yam,remove your tie and pound it , i swear ,the family will force her and make her see reason why you are the right guy or lady
but if he/she is staying with friends , make her/him feel jealous once in a while , just ask her/him out and if she/he refuses make another attempt and if she/he refuses still,then keep a lil distance from him/her and have a heart to heart chat with his/her friends let them see a lil bit of intelligency in you ,be a solution to there probs even if its cheap answers you have make it look as if it dropped from the sky where no one can get it from,
make good comments on the friends, i tell you na he/she go begin tell the friend say , pls dta my guy/gal am just trying ti study him/her, yes he/she is falling in love cos everyone around him/her are already over you

Now last ly if the person stays alone, hmmmm, look for an opportunity for conversation, and try to be funny once i n a while even if its jokes from nairaland jokes section , pick one or two from there , never you talk about a relationship with such person cos you might never say , he/she could be a saddist,heart broken, potray yourself as a wall that can be lean on, by been religious , and desciplined, make yourself available when he/she least expected but give room for privacy,

one thing i have realised in relationship is that ladies are not really after money perse, most of them love intelligent and focus guy, as solutions providers atleast with alternative.I met my wife when i had nothing , i mean no two good shirt and , well i cant tell you the story .i don try make una go mary
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by TOYOSI20(f): 7:07pm On Jun 04, 2009
travelxpat:

IF SHE IS STILL WITH HER PARENTS/FAMILY just impress them ,be hard working,humble ,gentle and once ina while bring up intelligent topic for discussion,also its important you work your way to the heart of the baby of the house as that one will always want to see you around the family.Even if they are pounding yam,remove your tie and pound it , i swear ,the family will force her and make her see reason why you are the right guy or lady
but if he/she is staying with friends , make her/him feel jealous once in a while , just ask her/him out and if she/he refuses make another attempt and if she/he refuses still,then keep a lil distance from him/her and have a heart to heart chat with his/her friends let them see a lil bit of intelligency in you ,be a solution to there probs even if its cheap answers you have make it look as if it dropped from the sky where no one can get it from,
make good comments on the friends, i tell you na he/she go begin tell the friend say , pls dta my guy/gal am just trying ti study him/her, yes he/she is falling in love cos everyone around him/her are already over you

Now last ly if the person stays alone, hmmmm, look for an opportunity for conversation, and try to be funny once i n a while even if its jokes from nairaland jokes section , pick one or two from there , never you talk about a relationship with such person cos you might never say , he/she could be a saddist,heart broken, potray yourself as a wall that can be lean on, by been religious , and desciplined, make yourself available when he/she least expected but give room for privacy,

one thing i have realised in relationship is that ladies are not really after money perse, most of them love intelligent and focus guy, as solutions providers atleast with alternative.I met my wife when i had nothing , i mean no two good shirt and , well i cant tell you the story .i don try make una go mary

ahhhhhh!!!. . .okie ooh. , cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2009
hi members d question is how to make a girl or a boy fall in love.i beleive you won't make someone fall in lust wen makin dem fall in love.guys i tink girls got d magic they know how to make u fall in lov&lust without you knowin d different.ask me how.if u av observe dis b4.wen u ar close to a girls&she kip on touching you curling around you doing all those kind of stuff if u ar someone without heart you won't knw wen u fall in love or lust.now back to the question.for guys1)pay her attention 2)listen to her wen she talks&never try to interrupt her speech when she is talking she need some respect 3)always smile at her 4)show her your true love let her know you really care about her&you are always there for her 5)let her feel secure with you&let her trust you 6)be yourself&don't compromise 7)it differ from one girl to another so i rest my case here for girls show them your love.try and be a decent girl some guys fall easily with decent girl *mind d way you talk some guys got distracted from girls who talk to much.laugh at them(boys)they will fall easily for you.thank you all nairaland.i love you all
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by gloriuss(f): 8:53pm On Jun 04, 2009
erm, money is NOT everything altho it helps, NOT because we ladies are considered golddiggers, but it illustrastes and reassures us that we can be looked after without having to struggle too much. Dont get me wrong, some ladies do go for guys that have a potentially bright future (as in if the guy hasnt any money yet, he's eitha job seeking or doing a higher education course). But i think that a potentially good partner will attract someone, if u can show them that u sincerely care for them in a way that sum1 else couldnt then, u neva know. But ive neva actually heard of "MAKING" some1 fall in love!
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by sistawoman: 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2009
how to "make" someone fall in love

Hit them over the head
Drag them back to your cave
remove thier brain
replace it with half of yours
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by ScoobyDoo1(m): 10:41pm On Jun 04, 2009
well sha, to me i believe you cam make women fall in love only if you have money, womens of nowadays fall in love with your money and not in love with you, no money no love, IGI DA EYE FO,
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by yonybanta(m): 10:43am On Jun 06, 2009
[color=#006600][/color]
The best way to make someone fall in love with you is to present yourself matured humble irrespective of what you have. most reasonable ladies/men does not want arrogant people except if they want to help you empty your pocket. If you are not decent person and you want someone who is decent to fall in love with you, you must be decent. If you are decent and you want someone who is indecent, then you must dance according to his/her likes.

it is amazing that most men thing money is the best criteria money is good but is secondary far as love is concern. Using money as a means to win love can only result to deception in the pretext of love.
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by teddydeji: 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2009
be nice to the girl,dont be too much in a hurry to show u are interested in her and watch out for her slight show of interest and capitalise on it.
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by AmAlone: 1:21pm On Jun 06, 2009
"More Genius Are Needed To Make One Fall In Love Than To Lead An Army. . . ."
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by Phemour: 1:31pm On Jun 06, 2009
this guy! tongue
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by YafaJo: 1:55pm On Jun 06, 2009
Youngaahnaija and Milan
Have fun on the net, meet others and make money with others.
Get the best business links and promote, sell yourself or your business.
Become something at a young age and feel confident try out new things and meet new interesting people.
Meet black, african entre's and get free tips from them.
Learn new skills and tactics and find what you are looking for in just one place.
Tell all your people about this site and forward this message to all your contacts.
Have a nice day!!! From Yafa (aka-Milan)

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/youngaahnaija/

Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by zikirullah(m): 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2009
As for me you just keep disturbing her, he/she will surely accept.
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by sexylogan(m): 7:53pm On Jun 06, 2009
u can get a girl to "love" you by flashing money in front of her but deep down inside
every guy wants a girl to love him for who he is and not for what he has. u cant make
a girl fall in love with you. it just happens.
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by Slipknot(m): 9:44pm On Jun 06, 2009
Simply, force her to fall.
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by blackmann(m): 1:02am On Jun 07, 2009
listen to d'banji ""fall in love song" grin
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by Eltrinity(m): 5:35am On Jun 08, 2009
Actually most times money first.but nt all sha.ur physical app nd intergrity contributes.folks i need free operamini dat cn download 4 ma 3110c.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by georgeken: 6:43am On Jun 08, 2009
i have many ebooks on seduction science that will help any body get the best of anything and how to make someone fall in love with you.for further enquiry send an email to-kelnet4real200@yahoo.com or call 08038715926,to your best of luck.
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by nnaemmy(m): 9:01am On Jun 08, 2009
well, b4 it use to depend on some factors, but now na more money more friends (male/female) tongue
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by Nezan(m): 10:09am On Jun 08, 2009
nnaemmy:

well, b4 it use to depend on some factors, but now na more money more friends (male/female) tongue

i still maintain, mo moni=mo friends,
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by maxtop(m): 4:02pm On Jun 08, 2009
There are just 3 effective ways to doing it, they are highlighted below :
1. watch this film---"why do fools fall in love"
2. listen to Dbanj's ---"u don make me fall in love"
3. this is the most effective of the 3---call her for a date and if she refuses go and jump into the lagoon with a note on your pocket that reads---" i die because of you" and will date such person in heaven.lol grin
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by sabaestate(m): 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2009
Take her out to
recreation centers
such as mr bigg etc
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by origina9ja(f): 4:03pm On Jun 09, 2009
Do you think girls are that cheap btw Mr bigg
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by Nezan(m): 10:57am On Jun 10, 2009
Nezan:

i still maintain, mo moni=mo friends,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wtf This girls boobs is unbelievable / She's The Type Of Woman Every Man Needs For A Wife - Photo / Help, My Newly Married Muslim Wife Is Doing This During Ramadan. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.