Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down (35182 Views)

EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks / Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President / Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by FLYFIRE(m): 8:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
Fingesi:
my Pastor only sleeps 4hrs a day. its no surprise. keep it up vice
Is he still a pastor... upon the lies that comes from his lips or those lies are from his staff?
Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by Mohjigga: 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
U can't compair Mr Osinbajo to Namadi Sambo
Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by Dotman44: 9:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
joedrae:
I suggest we all continue to pray for him. He is actually doing some great work.
Exactly bro
Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by UIA04(f): 9:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
moyinoluwabun:
Their's dignity in hardwork. We just pray he'll get result from all d stress.
And there is wisdom in smart work
Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by UIA04(f): 9:25pm On Dec 07, 2015
moyinoluwabun:
Their's dignity in hardwork. We just pray he'll get result from all d stress.
And there is wisdom in smart work
He may not be a lazy man but He isnt as young as He used to be yesterday
Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by opedaydydx9(m): 9:29pm On Dec 07, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
He is still a mere commissioner who has been assigned the whole work while his master enjoy his junketeering shocked sad shocked
sad
anybody who marries u is in doom, if ur a lady truly
Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by likila: 9:31pm On Dec 07, 2015
joedrae:
[size=12pt]Olalekan Adetayo:
Before vice president Osinbajo, carries that frame swiftly any time he is trekking from his end of the Villa to the President’s office [b]and he does that very often.

Source: http://www.thescoopng.com/olalekan-adetayo-before-vice-president-osinbajo-the-workaholic-breaks-down/

shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin

how manage?
who he dey go see for president office, when mr president he no dey?
apc and liess faa
Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by persius555(m): 9:36pm On Dec 07, 2015
Something tells me he is going to be the best vice president nigeria ever had. He is really itching to serve, not some lazy political jobber. Tinubu has a way of throwing up competent and unknown individuals with leadership qualities. Thats a plus for the JAGABAN himself.

2 Likes

Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by Napoleone(m): 9:37pm On Dec 07, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
Trash

How come we Nigerians are not feeling the impact of his work.

coolI only see a Boxer in Animal Farm
Now that we've noticed you, you can move on... smiley
Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by elipheleh(m): 9:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
mpowa:

Reason why these people will never be anything tangible, the hatred is overwhelming, it's like a never ending pit - how can you constantly feel this way and you want to succeed, even when you leave the so called zoo, what you'll create will be prison, you can't create any Bia-heaven, because the problem is with you, they just look for every opportunity to pour out their never ending hatred, smh!

Keep at it while others move on, then keep playing the victims, what you keep sowing is what you keep reaping.

E pain am. grin grin grin

Modified:
On a serious note . You did not listen to yourself. You are claiming holy holy. Truth is you are just wrong and racist like me. I attacked your tribe and in your silly attempts to sound intelligent you overused the word 'them/they'...what stops you from referring to only me instead of my tribe. Or is my opinion a representative of my own people?
Idiotic cone head.

1 Like

Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by nightmile: 9:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
hollandis:

Tell me why you shouldn't be banned ? I am not going to report you but I want to see how events unfolds
Thank you cry
Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by MzPecs(f): 10:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
you just won me over with this.
Really? smiley

For real, Nigerians could be tiring and piercing sometimes...
Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
MzPecs:

Really? smiley

For real, Nigerians could be tiring and piercing sometimes...
The writer of that piece is only doing *eye service*
Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
Napoleone:
Now that we've noticed you, you can move on... smiley
Gerrahiamen
Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
opedaydydx9:
anybody who marries u is in doom, if ur a lady truly
anybody cannot marry me cos I've got my own bone of my bone. Now Swerve
Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by MzPecs(f): 10:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
The writer of that piece is only doing *eye service*
We've noticed him anyway... smiley
Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by oyinkinola: 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
when Buhari & Osibanjo work day and night to save the country, some youth were there soil Nigeria name in and outside of this country, everyone would be rewarded in accordance to their works and their intention to this nation, in Nation's name I pray..AMEN!
Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
Who has ever seen a houseboy being praised for hardwork?

All this noise about Commissioner Osubande working hard is bladerbash until $1=N1
Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
MzPecs:

We've noticed him anyway... smiley
keep up the pressure on APC and their penchant for propaganda and sycophancy
Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by chidinwachukwu(m): 11:43pm On Dec 07, 2015
Cone head Yoruba People and their sycophantic hailing of their inconsequential tribe person.he wants to make it look like the now more useless than a vegetable V.P is doing something.No be ur fault.Ofenmanu
Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by Codyt(m): 11:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
Hard working man. Still better than Nnamadi sambo any day.
Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by NovusHomo(m): 12:00am On Dec 08, 2015
pus11:
shocked
[size=38pt]
the writer is an illiterate. [/size]

Why sir, or madam?
Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 08, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
Trash

How come we Nigerians are not feeling the impact of his work.

coolI only see a Boxer in Animal Farm
God punish the devil in human skin
Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 08, 2015
MzPecs:
Trash!

Have the writer also taken his time to analyse the loads of work an average Nigerian does a day? All the hustle et all and at the end, it comes with little pay.

Come here and write trash about someone who wasn't forced to do the job!
Who send am work?
trash u wrote
Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by opribo(m): 1:35am On Dec 08, 2015
Association of Pinchomic people of Nigeria.
Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by Nobody: 4:53am On Dec 08, 2015
workaholic? like what exactly? is he chopping trees?

hope he gets better soon, but thats like a doctor complaining they're going to faint because they saw 14 patients last night.
Like yes, and so? Is it not your job? Do you not get paid? If you don't do it, who will?
Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by mpowa(m): 5:18am On Dec 08, 2015
elipheleh:

E pain am. grin grin grin

Modified:
On a serious note . You did not listen to yourself. You are claiming holy holy. Truth is you are just wrong and racist like me. I attacked your tribe and in your silly attempts to sound intelligent you overused the word 'them/they'...what stops you from referring to only me instead of my tribe. Or is my opinion a representative of my own people?
Idiotic cone head.

I definitely don't mean all of you, I still meet sensible ones among you every day, but the them / they refers to many of you who always hide behind the keyboard everyday to pounce on anything Yoruba or other tribes related to see how much hates you can pour out. I went to school with igbos, I have them has friends, but when I come online I begin to wonder if it's thesame people I see everyday.

You said it pained me, nothing pain me, what I said is simple advice for you lots, if like you take it, it's your cup of tea, you guys keep claiming victims but what you're getting is what you're sowing, if you like go to paradise, you'll turn it to hell with your level of hates
Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by MIM77(m): 6:23am On Dec 08, 2015
The grace of God which gives him dis uncommon strength is more than sufficient, therefore cant be overstretched. May d strength he has dischargd turn around our lives IJN.
Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by chinchum(m): 6:50am On Dec 08, 2015
He is the supervisory head of the economy, the nigerian 2016 budget needs to be worked on, he will have his hands busy at the moment.
Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by muzzafar(m): 7:04am On Dec 08, 2015
joedrae:
I suggest we all continue to pray for him. He is actually doing some great work.
The only prayer i pray is that Buhari should die so that Osibanjo or whoever becomes acting president afteral as a Biafran no idiot shuold blame me for hating an extreme Muslim primitive who starved my fathers in the 60s
may thunder fire Nigerea
Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by Aarenaija: 7:28am On Dec 08, 2015
Nice observation. We should be praying for him and all our leaders.

All the same PLEASE TAKE SOME TIMES TO REST IRRESPECTIVE OF THE SCHEDULE SIR.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zamfara: APC And PDP Youths Fight In Supreme Court Premises / Governor El-Rufai Visits Wike To Commission Roads (Photos) / See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.