Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down (35181 Views)

EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks / Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President / Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 07, 2015
dammytosh:
We once have a Non existing Vp
now we have a non existing PRESIDO

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by shaboti: 5:51pm On Dec 07, 2015
Mychw
Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by MusingsOfALady: 5:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
Sincerely I thought I was the one who noticed this. Turn on Channels news everyday you will see him doing something or the other. The grey on his head has multiplied.

If you live permanently on Nairaland,Facebook and twitter you may not observe this.

May God continue to strenghten him

4 Likes

Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by Chubhie: 5:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
I remember working closely with a well known Nigerian Bishop. Too many activities and workloads that sleep was such a luxury!!! The highest I got some nights is four hours. Life seems so fast paced that you could barely have time to reflect.

As a young vibrant guy filled with life I was stunned how I couldn't keep up sometimes until I was trusted enough to know lil secrets. His drugs are of premium quality and imported. With red bull stocked in his office and home study by me.

When he wasn't looking I took my own share of drugs and drank lots of red bull. I felt like a human machine and my mental reasoning was something else. It was crazy then. Nothing special about those so called men. Everyone can be a genius.

4 Likes

Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by totalhouse(m): 5:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
joedrae:
Olalekan Adetayo: Before vice president Osinbajo, the workaholic, breaks down

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo is no doubt hard working. He looks very energetic. Even his stature speaks volume of him. He carries that frame swiftly any time he is trekking from his end of the Villa to the President’s office and he does that very often. He shares that stature with the likes of Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State, Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State and probably Governor Ben Ayade of Cross River State. Without sounding immodest, I also belong to their association. El-Rufai has whispered to me and some other colleagues belonging to that group that the Vice President is our patron. I won’t disclose the name of the association, but by our stature, you shall know us.

I am not a medical doctor but having watched activities in the Villa closely since he and President Muhammadu Buhari moved into the seat of power, I will advise that Osinbajo should slow down. His activities so far have not left anybody in doubt that he is a workaholic. He resumes very early in the morning and remains in his office till late in the night almost daily.

Osinbajo has been going round the states of the federation from the North to the South on behalf of his boss. There are times he makes two or three states in a day! He has also made many foreign trips on behalf of the President. His attitude to work has become a subject of discussions, though in hushed tones, among members of his staff, most of who believe that they are being overstretched.

For instance, a day to the opening of the presidential retreat organised for ministers last month, I was reliably informed that the Senior Advocate of Nigeria was in his office till about 2am preparing the paper he presented at the event. This notwithstanding, Osinbajo arrived the venue with the President at exactly 9am. I wonder whether he slept at all.

As if that is not enough, Osinbajo sat through the programme while Buhari left shortly after declaring the event open. The Vice President returned to his office after the event and started treating files that he could not treat while at the venue. By 9am the following day, he was already in the old Banquet Hall venue to preside over the activities of the second day.

Penultimate Wednesday, he was in Ikenne, Ogun State where he hosted the President and other well-meaning Nigerians at the burial of the matriarch of the Awolowo family, Chief HID Awolowo. He played a leading role in the burial because his wife, Dolapo, is a grand-daughter of the deceased

Surprisingly however, Osinbajo was again on hand later in the day when Buhari hosted Senators to a presidential dinner at the new Banquet Hall. He had managed to freshen up and change his clothe before attending the event. Many of his close aides were looking very tired. “The work must be done” was the reply of one of them when I told him that I did not expect that Osinbajo would attend the event.

On Tuesday, he started his activities by taking part in the 2015 National Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Summit held inside the Villa. Shortly after that, he played host to a delegation of Global Good Fund co-founded by Bill Gates in his conference room. While those guests were still finding their way out after the meeting, Osinbajo’s convoy was already leaving the Villa. He left for Yenagoa, Bayelsa State where he represented Buhari at the grand finale of the campaign of the All Progressives Congress governorship candidate, Timipreye Sylvia. Another task that the Vice President has been carrying out dutifully is that he has always been on hand at the airport to receive his boss whenever he is returning from any foreign trip.

One other thing that has been glaring since he took over is that the Vice President, who is a pastor of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, has also ensured that state duties do not affect his spiritual life. He still attends the monthly vigil that holds in the church’s camp located on the popular Lagos-Ibadan Expressway every first Friday of the month. His workers even told me that he still attends evening services such as Bible Study (Digging Deep as it is called in RCCG) and Prayer Meetings in one of the parishes in Abuja and still return to his office late in the night to continue work.

Don’t get me wrong. I am not in any way suggesting that Osinbajo should abandon state duties. Far from it. I am also not suggesting that he should jettison his God. I am only advising that the Vice President must avoid breaking down. I know that as a religious person, if he is reading this, he may be uttering words such as “I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me” or “I shall not die but live, to declare the glory of God in the land of the living.” Let me make it clear that I am not wishing him any evil before he will scream “Back to sender!”

There are claims that many top government officials take some forms of performance-induced drugs or drinks to keep them going when work becomes tough. Because of his religious background however, I don’t see Osinbajo indulging in such. Rather, I see him relying on “the grace of God.” He should therefore not stretch the grace beyond limit. Nigeria cannot afford any sick leader for now, judging from our recent past. My candid advice please.

Source: http://www.thescoopng.com/olalekan-adetayo-before-vice-president-osinbajo-the-workaholic-breaks-down/
Hmmmmmm, a good advice though.
Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by Koleman(m): 5:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
drnairalov:
at least i heard more of this guy than sambo
#Fact
Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by globatop: 5:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
The Grace is sufficient.

1 Like

Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by HARDWORKGOPAY(m): 5:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
True talk
Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by jojomario(m): 5:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
He has a strong will of purpose. May he reap what so ever he has laboured for and still labouring for.

1 Like

Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by DickDastardly(m): 6:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
Useless Yoruba dwarf!
Freedom of the black jews loading.....we past caring cool
Fvck the cowards! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by kento12: 6:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
committment and dedication to duty... Those re some of the qualities of a GOOD leader.... May God continue to strengthen our beloved V.P

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by ezekielplenty(m): 6:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
pus11:
shocked
[size=38pt]
the writer is an illiterate. [/size]

AND YOU ARE A VERY BIG STUPID FOOL

2 Likes

Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by ezekielplenty(m): 6:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
do you call lying and tweeting daily on social media W ORK

Abi??
Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 07, 2015
Let the tireless work reflect on impacting positive changes ... abi?

1 Like

Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by dammytosh: 6:03pm On Dec 07, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
now we have a non existing PRESIDO

Nice try but you need to try harder.

You will be decieving urself to say u have a non existing Presido with how busy the guy has been. Except you are a Biafran and not a Nigerian.

Cos those dudes sees nothing good about Nigeria and I sincerely understand.
Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by luckylucky: 6:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
Indeed the young man is very articulate and patriotic. God Blessed Osunbajo
Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by sammhi(m): 6:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
what is the purpose of this post? aniway it is meant for those whose mental faculty is very low...nver knew people could desc end so low..
so what am i suppose to do with this info? praise him? raise his salary or what?
do you know how many nigerians are working hard daily in very difficult and harsh conditions? with very meagre pay
i think the APC govt is really clueeles... to have post this trash....
Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by slap1(m): 6:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
Busy reading newspapers.
Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
do you call lying and tweeting daily on social media W ORK

I'm sorry but I think you have a condition called MPD, multiple personality disorder.

first comment you said "truth" then a few comments later you said "trash", and now this.

are you taking your meds regularly

3 Likes

Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by wristbangle: 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
hollandis:
Zeal without knowledge

Ofe mmamu people always supporting their kin

I understand your pain dear. Just take it easy.

3 Likes

Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by ODUBEZE: 6:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
"I don’t see Osinbajo
indulging in such. Rather, I see him relying on
“the grace of God.” He should therefore not
stretch the grace beyond limit."
---
OP, are U always with him or has Oshibanjo complained to you?
---
Anyway how I wish his hardwork is transforming the lives of the masses
---
But as it is all he does is paperwork! no transformation visible in the lives of the masses!
---
To me it amounts to nothing.
---
It is well!
Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by DrDoctor(m): 6:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
Someone should please tell Olalekan Adetayo to stop taking pain killer for another man's headache..
VP Osibanjo isn't a toddler to be reminded of when to apply brake or when to accelerate.
If he feels he is having nervous breakdown.,his doctors are there to take care of him..
So Mr Olalekan.,please quit licking assholes because you are already full of shit!!

2 Likes

Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
DickDastardly:
Useless Yoruba dwarf!
Freedom of the black jews loading.....we past caring cool
Fvck the cowards! angry

no be only black Jews, na yellow Jews.

you call him a dwarf but he has risen to become THE VICE-PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

You on the other hand are an inconsequential fool who is so lame he can't even put his name on his moniker.

You see the post the "dwarf" is holding, you will continue to see it from afar, you will never even smell it.

oh and before you come here with your Biafra noise, even if your family becomes an independent nation, trust me, you can never be noticed in the scheme of things. ya know why?

nobody notices a nonentity.

6 Likes

Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by lomprico(m): 6:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
Work? Wetin him dey work? cos I never feel any dividends, abi na d idp camp whey him visit wan make am faint?
Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by rottennaija(m): 6:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
joedrae:
Olalekan Adetayo: Before vice president Osinbajo, the workaholic, breaks down

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo is no doubt hard working. He looks very energetic. Even his stature speaks volume of him. He carries that frame swiftly any time he is trekking from his end of the Villa to the President’s office and he does that very often. He shares that stature with the likes of Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State, Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State and probably Governor Ben Ayade of Cross River State. Without sounding immodest, I also belong to their association. El-Rufai has whispered to me and some other colleagues belonging to that group that the Vice President is our patron. I won’t disclose the name of the association, but by our stature, you shall know us.

I am not a medical doctor but having watched activities in the Villa closely since he and President Muhammadu Buhari moved into the seat of power, I will advise that Osinbajo should slow down. His activities so far have not left anybody in doubt that he is a workaholic. He resumes very early in the morning and remains in his office till late in the night almost daily.

Osinbajo has been going round the states of the federation from the North to the South on behalf of his boss. There are times he makes two or three states in a day! He has also made many foreign trips on behalf of the President. His attitude to work has become a subject of discussions, though in hushed tones, among members of his staff, most of who believe that they are being overstretched.

For instance, a day to the opening of the presidential retreat organised for ministers last month, I was reliably informed that the Senior Advocate of Nigeria was in his office till about 2am preparing the paper he presented at the event. This notwithstanding, Osinbajo arrived the venue with the President at exactly 9am. I wonder whether he slept at all.

As if that is not enough, Osinbajo sat through the programme while Buhari left shortly after declaring the event open. The Vice President returned to his office after the event and started treating files that he could not treat while at the venue. By 9am the following day, he was already in the old Banquet Hall venue to preside over the activities of the second day.

Penultimate Wednesday, he was in Ikenne, Ogun State where he hosted the President and other well-meaning Nigerians at the burial of the matriarch of the Awolowo family, Chief HID Awolowo. He played a leading role in the burial because his wife, Dolapo, is a grand-daughter of the deceased

Surprisingly however, Osinbajo was again on hand later in the day when Buhari hosted Senators to a presidential dinner at the new Banquet Hall. He had managed to freshen up and change his clothe before attending the event. Many of his close aides were looking very tired. “The work must be done” was the reply of one of them when I told him that I did not expect that Osinbajo would attend the event.

On Tuesday, he started his activities by taking part in the 2015 National Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Summit held inside the Villa. Shortly after that, he played host to a delegation of Global Good Fund co-founded by Bill Gates in his conference room. While those guests were still finding their way out after the meeting, Osinbajo’s convoy was already leaving the Villa. He left for Yenagoa, Bayelsa State where he represented Buhari at the grand finale of the campaign of the All Progressives Congress governorship candidate, Timipreye Sylvia. Another task that the Vice President has been carrying out dutifully is that he has always been on hand at the airport to receive his boss whenever he is returning from any foreign trip.

One other thing that has been glaring since he took over is that the Vice President, who is a pastor of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, has also ensured that state duties do not affect his spiritual life. He still attends the monthly vigil that holds in the church’s camp located on the popular Lagos-Ibadan Expressway every first Friday of the month. His workers even told me that he still attends evening services such as Bible Study (Digging Deep as it is called in RCCG) and Prayer Meetings in one of the parishes in Abuja and still return to his office late in the night to continue work.

Don’t get me wrong. I am not in any way suggesting that Osinbajo should abandon state duties. Far from it. I am also not suggesting that he should jettison his God. I am only advising that the Vice President must avoid breaking down. I know that as a religious person, if he is reading this, he may be uttering words such as “I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me” or “I shall not die but live, to declare the glory of God in the land of the living.” Let me make it clear that I am not wishing him any evil before he will scream “Back to sender!”

There are claims that many top government officials take some forms of performance-induced drugs or drinks to keep them going when work becomes tough. Because of his religious background however, I don’t see Osinbajo indulging in such. Rather, I see him relying on “the grace of God.” He should therefore not stretch the grace beyond limit. Nigeria cannot afford any sick leader for now, judging from our recent past. My candid advice please.

Source: http://www.thescoopng.com/olalekan-adetayo-before-vice-president-osinbajo-the-workaholic-breaks-down/

I believe he is a well organized man. If not, he wouldn't be meeting such demands on his time. He is also working with a well organized and efficient team. No doubt about that
Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by cirmuell(m): 6:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
elipheleh:
Liars. Propagandist. The cone heads are naturally lazy. How can one of them then be hard working?
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by femiero: 6:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
hollandis:
Zeal without knowledge

Ofe mmamu people always supporting their kin

Ofe ahihia like you too should support your kin

1 Like

Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by wolewolsz(m): 6:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
elipheleh:
Liars. Propagandist. The cone heads are naturally lazy. How can one of them then be hard working?

Irrational thinker spewing dust

1 Like

Re: Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down by lomprico(m): 6:22pm On Dec 07, 2015
Toeyoursea:
Even though some hypocrites think he his a mere commissioner and doesn't do anything.

He understands the problems more than PMB with all due respect.
Na una plan right from day 1, pray make pmb die so day una brother go become president but God go fall una hand bubu will live long n keep rubbing sh¡t for una face, shey na u na want acp? Enjoy d change.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From Osogbo Tinubu/Shettima Walk And Rally / I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu / Boko Haram Sponsorship Allegation, My Story By Modu Sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.