Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Is The Best Way To A Man's Heart Thru Is BELLY Or Thru His DICCK - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is The Best Way To A Man's Heart Thru Is BELLY Or Thru His DICCK (2079 Views)

Ugly Rich Man With "Pot Belly" Or A Handsome Guy With "Six Packs" But No Cash / Guyz: Hw D'u Feel When There's A Bulge Of Ur Dicck Showin Frm Ur Shorts / Help, I Jus Noticed My Dicck Has Curved 2 The Left. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Best Way To A Man's Heart Thru Is BELLY Or Thru His DICCK by JudgementHammer: 11:48am On Dec 07, 2015
jonaifame22:
buh u jus said u don't care abt those two stuffs right now except honor and respect!
U don't understand me. U'll agree some women knw how to cook and love sex but are disrespectful. Some are so unmodest at home and in outings. Its possible to knw how to cook and fvck but lack manners. It takes a woman who understand who a husband is to respect her man. And if u find such a woman, she won't make the kitchen and bedroom bored.
Re: Is The Best Way To A Man's Heart Thru Is BELLY Or Thru His DICCK by merizy(f): 11:52am On Dec 07, 2015
jonaifame22:
u don't do dates abi, cos u no be calendar! grin
hmmmn
Re: Is The Best Way To A Man's Heart Thru Is BELLY Or Thru His DICCK by merizy(f): 11:54am On Dec 07, 2015
Cutehector:
babe, lol u gotta loosen up..
losen up asin hw
Re: Is The Best Way To A Man's Heart Thru Is BELLY Or Thru His DICCK by jonaifame22(m): 11:54am On Dec 07, 2015
JudgementHammer:

U don't understand me. U'll agree some women knw how to cook and love sex but are disrespectful. Some are so unmodest at home and in outings. Its possible to knw how to cook and fvck but lack manners. It takes a woman who understand who a husband is to respect her man. And if u find such a woman, she won't make the kitchen and bedroom bored.
okay o bros I don gree ur own!
Re: Is The Best Way To A Man's Heart Thru Is BELLY Or Thru His DICCK by Danfuster(m): 11:57am On Dec 07, 2015
jonaifame22:
ah boko haram dat's wat u are monkey so when did a bomb become sense to u, chai SMH

Thats what you get for your hostility, and you just proved to me that you are a baboon for quoting me with the bolded "
jonaifame22:
ah weyrey gerrarahere mehn.
". Since you choose to let your small brain function below it's purpose, then it is better off without you. I know you're gonna quote me back but I'm done with you... All you want is traffic to your cheap thread.
Re: Is The Best Way To A Man's Heart Thru Is BELLY Or Thru His DICCK by jonaifame22(m): 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
Danfuster:

Thats what you get for your hostility, and you just proved to me that you are a baboon for quoting me with the bolded "[b][/b]". Since you choose to let your small brain function be love it's purpose, then you are better of without it. I know you're gonna quote me back but I'm done with you... All you want is traffic to your cheap thread.
hmmmm traffic indeed,u're such a stvpid boi,buh I gat news for you

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Once A Nice Dude Buh What People Did To Me Change Me To A Bitter Person / Guys, Ever Bought Sanitary Pad For A Lady? / 10 Signs You Should Never Let Her Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.