Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Why Do Ladies Flirt With Other Guys To Make Their Toaster Feel Hurt? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Flirt With Other Guys To Make Their Toaster Feel Hurt? (1013 Views)

Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats / My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? / How Do Ladies Flirt With Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Flirt With Other Guys To Make Their Toaster Feel Hurt? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 12, 2015
I have experienced this from most girls i was wooing in the past.Instead of making me more interested in her,it turned me off completely.It even made me discontinued the toasting.Why do you girls do that?
Re: Why Do Ladies Flirt With Other Guys To Make Their Toaster Feel Hurt? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 12, 2015
I don't get it? Plz elaborate further cool
Re: Why Do Ladies Flirt With Other Guys To Make Their Toaster Feel Hurt? by goodmorning40: 1:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
u have been unlucky coming across those who do it
Re: Why Do Ladies Flirt With Other Guys To Make Their Toaster Feel Hurt? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
Ladies comman answer this Op....I too wanna know. cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Flirt With Other Guys To Make Their Toaster Feel Hurt? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2015
U mean?
Re: Why Do Ladies Flirt With Other Guys To Make Their Toaster Feel Hurt? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 12, 2015
KashyBaby:
I don't get it? Plz elaborate further cool
I will use mine as example.I was toasting a girl close to my neighborhood.She told me that she would think about it.The next day I saw her with another guy hugging and rubbing his chest and she was staring at me with a side eye.She was not the first girl that has done that to me.
Re: Why Do Ladies Flirt With Other Guys To Make Their Toaster Feel Hurt? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
Oma307:
U mean?
The topic above you.
Re: Why Do Ladies Flirt With Other Guys To Make Their Toaster Feel Hurt? by dachaste(f): 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
Jus wanna get u jealos I guess. Buh Kindda childish to me sha
Re: Why Do Ladies Flirt With Other Guys To Make Their Toaster Feel Hurt? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
goodmorning40:
u have been unlucky coming across those who do it
It's a norm among ladies.Most of my pal have experienced the same incidence.
Re: Why Do Ladies Flirt With Other Guys To Make Their Toaster Feel Hurt? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
Love Machine:
I will use mine as example.I was toasting a girl close to my neighborhood.She told me that she would think about it.The next day I saw her with another guy hugging and rubbing his chest and she was staring at me with a side eye.She was not the first girl that has done that to me.

Lol..maybe she ur not her type that's y she said that....some ladies are not really upfront or being straight forward when they don't like something...
Anyway, flirting is part of the game...u can even date as many as u want as long ur not committed to any of em...this is juz a fair game...no hard feelings.
Re: Why Do Ladies Flirt With Other Guys To Make Their Toaster Feel Hurt? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 12, 2015
KashyBaby:

Lol..maybe she ur not her type that's y she said that....some ladies are not really upfront or being straight forward when they don't like something...
Anyway, flirting is part of the game...u can even date as many as u want as long ur not committed to any of em...this is juz a fair game...no hard feelings.
Yes or no is not too difficult to say.
Re: Why Do Ladies Flirt With Other Guys To Make Their Toaster Feel Hurt? by BlueScholar(m): 2:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
Hahaha it happened to me 4 months back, I was walking with this girl I'm trying woo for a while, every thing was going great, laughter, touching and all.

So as we were walking a friend of has called, so I suggest we should wait a little for this friend. As we were waiting this guy she once shared a compound with came to talk, and before you know it she was all over him, touching his chest, beard while he kept moving away from her, feeling uncomfortable while looking at me.

Anyways as she kept pushing he quickly left. I told her how childish it was while she continue to play it off like is no big deal. And that my friend is the day I lost all interest and I never called her again, when she call I either don't pick or tell her I'm kinda busy.

Many ladies have this idea that jealousy will make you love them more but that will only happen to a guy who not have options or scared to be alone.

I'm still single and I don't regret it a bit 'cos I just safe myself from more drama along the way
Re: Why Do Ladies Flirt With Other Guys To Make Their Toaster Feel Hurt? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 12, 2015
Love Machine:
Yes or no is not too difficult to say.

Nope... not @ all...
Re: Why Do Ladies Flirt With Other Guys To Make Their Toaster Feel Hurt? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
KashyBaby:

Nope... not @ all...
The main reason girls don't want to say no to a toaster is because he likes his persistent.She doesn't want him to go completely.Mostimes,the girl want to use him to front to her female friends that suitors are chasing her.
Re: Why Do Ladies Flirt With Other Guys To Make Their Toaster Feel Hurt? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 12, 2015
Love Machine:
The main reason girls don't want to say no to a toaster is because he likes his persistent.She doesn't want him to go completely.Mostimes,the girl want to use him to front to her female friends that suitors are chasing her.

Well...that's a "girls" game & not a woman's game boo... cool
Re: Why Do Ladies Flirt With Other Guys To Make Their Toaster Feel Hurt? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
KashyBaby:

Well...that's a "girls" game & not a woman's game boo... cool
It's both.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Which One Do You Prefer ยป Slim Or Fat A Or B ??? / My Nairaland Crush / Why Are Some Girls Wicked And Stingy Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.