Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! (5314 Views)

What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by donTbone(m): 8:44am On Dec 11, 2015
schumastic:

I choose not to read what you type cus is meaningless..I will still say it d fact I respect ladies does'nt mean I will still be blinded, I don't trust any1 n every1 s a cheat one way or another.
The reason y a person v not cheat s cus d oppurtunity v nt present itself ..o n for ur info v been in jus 1relationship n is been 6yrs now...so don't tink u know me at all or u can com here n spill poo...mayb u do but I don't do bitches,ain't gat time for them..owo ni koko
THat you cheat doesnt mean evryone will....
Mind you, if everyone is truly a cheat, we would av slept with or
rape a best female friend at any chance!

Wise up man, and never inculcate this mindset in your children!
Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by schumastic(m): 10:14am On Dec 11, 2015
donTbone:

THat you cheat doesnt mean evryone will....
Mind you, if everyone is truly a cheat, we would av slept with or
rape a best female friend at any chance!

Wise up man, and never inculcate this mindset in your children!

i see clearly you don't understand were am coming from...
le me try and make it clear, maybe u will get me..
with all sincerity have you cheated b4? truthful answer and if, was it due to any pressure or otherwise.
Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by donTbone(m): 10:27am On Dec 11, 2015
schumastic:

i see clearly you don't understand were am coming from...
le me try and make it clear, maybe u will get me..
with all sincerity have you cheated b4? truthful answer and if, was it due to any pressure or otherwise.
With all sincerity... in all my past relationships, av NEVER cheated!

The freedom i av to bleep with other gals comes, when we had an agreement of "friends with benefit".
So, i still dnt get where you going or coming from!
Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by schumastic(m): 11:36am On Dec 11, 2015
donTbone:

With all sincerity... in all my past relationships, av NEVER cheated!

The freedom i av to bleep with other gals comes, when we had an agreement of "friends with benefit".
So, i still dnt get where you going or coming from!

so during the time of your friends with benefits you were not in any relationship, hmmm...

lets say what you just said is true.. the ladies u had friends with benefit in ? were they not in any relationship as well?..

cus if they were, then you have assisted them in cheating on their bf, either way u took part in it...

cheating does not necessarily mean u must b in a relationship b4 u take part in it, what if the person ur doing the friends with benefit with happens to b in a relationship,,,will u say the girl cheated but u didn't?

my point exactly is this, is hard b4 we can say O this are the things we need to do to ensure we don't cheat or our partner don't cheat on us...

remember you might have all the good qualities a guy need to have but can u say the same for ur partner?

i have a cousin who dated a girl and she broke up with him you know her excuse, she said n i quote "your are too nice for me to continue dating you"

relationship s not one sided but both parties...a girl will have all the good qualities a guy can ever wish for and yet d guy still goes ahead n cheat on her y?
Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by Jack188: 7:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
As for me, I just spy on my girlfriend with the help of http://www.spyrix.com/spyrix-personal-monitor.php software. It is not good to do it, but I've had a terrible experience before, so I don't want to be cheated on. I am a very jealous person really... But everything is just fine so far

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SAINTSAMURAI CAMPAIGN THREAD / The Girl Wants To Kill My Friend With Sex / She Cant Do Without It For A Week, How Can I Help Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.