Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,839 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! (25420 Views)

5 Ways Your Girlfriend May Be Destroying Your Health [NO 1 Will Shock You] / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) / Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by layla129(f): 2:46pm On May 07, 2016
Errm, i have seen how most Nigerians guys complain about how their ladies love money and so on but the truth is everyone is craving for a better life and future. If not, why do some guys also say they can't marry an uneducated lady or an unemployed lady?

Anyways, here are some things i feel guys can do to limit the way some ladies prey on them.

1. Its simple be honest with her.
If your budget can't handle going out, tell her. If you can't afford the expensive dresses, bags and so on, tell her. She is going to respect your willpower and how responsible you are with money. If she balks, she is not the girl for you.

2. Be honest with yourself.
Truth is, some guys like to brag, show off and what's not...you clearly know you can't afford some things she requests for but you decide to play along. The more you prove you can afford those things, the more requests she brings.

3. Save for get aways and trips.
You don't just plan trips and expensive shopping overnight, you save for them...it makes spending a lot easier and fun.

4. Save for presents also.

If you explain things to her properly, i'm sure she'll understand if she means well for you and if not, what will be will be.

5. Tell her you can't withdraw from your account because of BVN grin

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 07, 2016
ok

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 07, 2016
0 sense made.

3 Likes

Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by pennytration(m): 2:52pm On May 07, 2016
Any guy who doesnt know no 1 and 2 already is a dummy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by Elzends(m): 2:52pm On May 07, 2016
5. Conduct a test to determine if she's a gold digger, if +ve, break up with her.....
Tnk me latr ✌

17 Likes

Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by ronald4ever(m): 2:53pm On May 07, 2016
The OP must be bored. Pele. wink

5 Likes

Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 07, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by johnson232: 2:55pm On May 07, 2016
no 4 though...
Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by layla129(f): 2:55pm On May 07, 2016
ronald4ever:
The OP must be bored. Pele. wink

Very bored cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by johnson232: 2:56pm On May 07, 2016
Elzends:
5. Conduct a test to determine if she's a gold digger, if +ve, break up with her.....
Tnk me latr ✌
hmmm....
gold digger detector...
Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by layla129(f): 2:57pm On May 07, 2016
Elzends:
Tnk me latr ✌

Lol, with what

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by WHITEWIZARD(m): 2:58pm On May 07, 2016
hmm cant believe this is coming from a lady

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by Elzends(m): 2:59pm On May 07, 2016
layla129:

Lol, with what
Gold digger detector my dear.... E dey market

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 07, 2016
Ok...

2 Likes

Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by layla129(f): 3:01pm On May 07, 2016
Elzends:

Gold digger detector my dear.... E dey market

Lool, if you guys can get that why complain about the rip off?
Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by layla129(f): 3:01pm On May 07, 2016
WHITEWIZARD:
hmm cant believe this is coming from a lady
This is the result of boredom my brother embarassed
Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by Elzends(m): 3:04pm On May 07, 2016
layla129:

Lool, if you guys can get that why complain about the rip off?
E dey costly
Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by WHITEWIZARD(m): 3:05pm On May 07, 2016
layla129:
This is the result of boredom my brother embarassed
hehehe nice thread anyways
Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 07, 2016
I hope ladies will not come after the op concerning the fact that this is coming from a lady

2 Likes

Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by layla129(f): 3:10pm On May 07, 2016
Oma307:
I hope ladies will not come after the op concerning the fact that this is coming from a lady

Let them come. They cannot kuku kill me offline...its only online undecided

5 Likes

Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by layla129(f): 3:11pm On May 07, 2016
WHITEWIZARD:
hehehe nice thread anyways

Thanks
Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by WHITEWIZARD(m): 3:12pm On May 07, 2016
layla129:

Thanks
ure welcum and lest i 4get, ure gorgeous
Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by layla129(f): 3:15pm On May 07, 2016
WHITEWIZARD:
ur
e welcum and lest i 4get, ure gorgeous

Thanks dear wink
Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by WHITEWIZARD(m): 3:16pm On May 07, 2016
layla129:

Thanks dear wink
knowing u offline its a great idea right?
Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 07, 2016
Thumbs up to ur nice write-up
layla129:

Let them come. They cannot kuku kill me offline...its only online undecided
Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by layla129(f): 3:26pm On May 07, 2016
Oma307:
Thumbs up to ur nice write-up

Thanks smiley
Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by ronald4lif(m): 8:37pm On May 07, 2016
layla129:

Very bored cheesy

Lol, it's quite obvious. What part of the world are you domiciled?
Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by layla129(f): 8:42pm On May 07, 2016
ronald4lif:

Lol, it's quite obvious. What part of the world are you domiciled?

Lagos
Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by demzylahot(m): 9:26pm On May 07, 2016
wife material,20 yards,Nigerian wax

2 Likes

Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by ronald4lif(m): 10:25pm On May 07, 2016
layla129:

Lagos

Alright.
Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 09, 2016
olihilistic:
ok
I love your siggy bro wink
SaiMIMZY

3 Likes

Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by slimpoppa(m): 9:39pm On May 10, 2016
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Officially Ask A Nairalander Out,don't Be Shy We Are All Matured Minds Here / Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. / Groom Dances Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork As Dollar Rains On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.