Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,083 members, 7,814,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! (5307 Views)

What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by missKiffy(f): 4:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Hope u ain't cheating on me sweetyy
Lol, who are you please
Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by donTbone(m): 4:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
missKiffy:

Lol, who are you please
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 08, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Lolz... U funny die.. People Like u en, Ur gf go dey cheat on you secretly.. cheating is normal in relationship/marriage.. There re some times u just gat to test another Kitty cat.. Hope u get my point..

Very well...
Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by MRBrownJ: 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
donTbone:

And how many partners would wanna understand it wasnt cheating, but rape?
I guess you should know what am driving at now!

you can NEVER compare a crime with someone having sex out of their own will.... and whether the partner understand or not is irrelevant here.
Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
donTbone:

Please balance well and make your contribution... wink
#bringsHerAseat

Chilled palmwine on the way! cheesy
cool
Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by sheyn5(m): 10:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
donTbone:

Nah! i disagree...

Not all those who heat had the intention. That i drink beer once doesn't say i have the intention of doing so.
Mind you, we are human and liable to fail some temptation.

What i know is that, the reaction after it matters most...
and if it occurs more than 2ce, then its intentional.!
I see no sense in your write up. how can you cheat and tag it a mistake? to whom brain is given, sense is always expected. when you cheat, you have cheated, to me, there is no justification.
donTbone:

Nah! i disagree...

Not all those who heat had the intention. That i drink beer once doesn't say i have the intention of doing so.

I see no sense in your write up. how can you cheat and tag it a mistake? to whom brain is given, sense is always expected. when you cheat, you have cheated, to me, there is no justification.
donTbone:

Nah! i disagree...

Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by donTbone(m): 10:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
sheyn5:
I see no sense in your write up. how can you cheat and tag it a mistake? to whom brain is given, sense is always expected. when you cheat, you have cheated, to me, there is no justification. I see no sense in your write up. how can you cheat and tag it a mistake? to whom brain is given, sense is always expected. when you cheat, you have cheated, to me, there is no justification. I see no sense in your write up. how can you cheat and tag it a mistake? to whom brain is given, sense is always expected. when you cheat, you have cheated, to me, there is no justification.

OK... Wasn't expecting you to be that rude anyway. Not making sense to you isn't the final opinion.

So... Can u get your ass outta my thread plzzzzzz
Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by sheyn5(m): 7:31am On Dec 09, 2015
donTbone:

OK... Wasn't expecting you to be that rude anyway. Not making sense to you isn't the final opinion.

So... Can u get your ass outta my thread plzzzzzz
you are still not making sense. try summon a common sense.
Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by youngds: 7:46am On Dec 09, 2015
The only way to stop ur partner from cheating is to pretend as if, if they do it doesn't matter to you! but applicable to boring relationship!
Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by misspicy(f): 8:01am On Dec 09, 2015
forandy:

One thing that could control cheating in a relationship is having respect for your partner (yes, I'm assuming the love's been there already).
That said, when you have respect for your partner, it tends to give a raise to how much you value the relationship, making you feel somewhat more resistant that you normally would have to temptations which could make one derail. So, when that value is there, it keeps your conscience alert such that even when you get close to violating the "faithful rules", you get that whip on your inner self and believe me, it does help a great deal to curb cheating.

PS: I just typed from experience grin

respect and value you say?
sir I put it to you that you are wrong with this story

so there was a married man on my case some years back,anytime he tries to woo me he will say;

"i hope you are not one of those troublesome girls that do fight with people's wife,i don't want you to ever go near my wife or fight her,i love and respect her too much she is the mother of my children,see her picture(he will send me her picture and his kids picture) you can see she far prettier than you so don't let the fact that am asking you out get into your head"

Now tell me does he or does he not respect his wife?
Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by donTbone(m): 8:44am On Dec 09, 2015
sheyn5:
you are still not making sense. try summon a common sense.
Am not making sense...
Enough of the attention!

Can you move on now? angry
Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by forandy(m): 9:33am On Dec 09, 2015
misspicy:

so there was a married man on my case some years back,anytime he tries to woo me he will say;

"i hope you are not one of those troublesome girls that do fight with people's wife,i don't want you to ever go near my wife or fight her,i love and respect her too much she is the mother of my children,see her picture(he will send me her picture and his kids picture) you can see she far prettier than you so don't let the fact that am asking you out get into your head"

RESPECT: A positive feeling of admiration or deference for a person or other entity (such as a nation or a religion), and also specific actions and conduct representative of that esteem.
VALUE: The regard that something is held to deserve; the importance, worth, or usefulness of something.

I understand your perception on that miss, but take a look at those definitions and see for yourself the relevance it has to my post u quoted.
Now, the fact that some man professed love and respect for his wife doesn't make those words valid...the same way a guy could say to a girl he loves her just to get in her pants.

It's one thing to use a word and another entirely to mean it, cos if the action goes against the word then I guess you wouldn't disagree with me that the word (in that case) is useless.
Good Morning!
Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by sheyn5(m): 1:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
donTbone:

Am not making sense...
Enough of the attention!

Can you move on now? angry
Don't mind me jare. But to be candid, i see no justification in cheating. the fact that you cheat on a partner makes you emotionally inferior to the one you cheated on.
As per the way of stoping a cheating partner to me is something undefined and altimately impossible.
when he/she cheats on you, the best piece of advice is to hastenlly
pack your luggage off the relationship and move on.
There is more to life than wasting time on irrelevances.
Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by schumastic(m): 1:10pm On Dec 10, 2015
donTbone:
I wouldn't want to come to the conclusion that, no matter what you do, if he/she still wants to cheat, it will. While some cheats dues to their partners negligence, there are some who just didn't have the attention of doing it.

While there are many who still won stop cheating, our attention is now shifted to... how can they be stopped from cheating?
Is there any way or mechanism one can embark on to help and ensure the partner stops cheating?

Sincere opinion please!
Now the tread is declared open!!!

There is nothing absolute nothing that will stop a partner from cheating and anybody that says otherwise is either the person s not from this planet earth or the person is just being ignorant of the truth
Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by schumastic(m): 1:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
DuchessLily:
oh yeah!!
Wow! kiss I love some comments I have read here ooo... And I'm wondering "are these comments really from guys?" Wonderful!! Really wonderful! God bless u guys. I pray u guys behave like ur contribution states here. . The world would surely be a better place grin

The fear of God, Love and respect for ur spouse will make u not cheat on him/her

Nice post OP.

who have you seen that have those 3 qualities? non i guess, meaning they will still cheat is in the blood is just, some takes time before it starts to manifest
Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by schumastic(m): 1:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
misspicy:

there agbalumo for this babe...my dear if they like respect,love,adore,care, everything nice in this world do,, they will still cheat oooo everybody no exception including me, so i don't look like a saint either cus no1 s shocked shocked
Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by misspicy(f): 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
schumastic:

there agbalumo for this babe...my dear if they like respect,love,adore,care, everything nice in this world do,, they will still cheat oooo everybody no exception including me, so i don't look like a saint either cus no1 s shocked shocked
yes now,every man and woman is liable tp cheat one way or the other grin
Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by schumastic(m): 1:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
misspicy:

yes now,every man and woman is liable tp cheat one way or the other grin

if you don't cheat in this new generation then your still a learner cus u il get cheated grin grin
Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by misspicy(f): 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
schumastic:

if you don't cheat in this new generation then your still a learner cus u il get cheated grin grin
wrong grin

if you are fortunate to be with your soulmate no cause for alarm
Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by donTbone(m): 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
schumastic:

See END TIME mind set!
cry
Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by schumastic(m): 2:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
misspicy:

wrong grin

if you are fortunate to be with your soulmate no cause for alarm

SMH does soul mate exist self? and have you come across one n if no then don't speak of that which you know not and if yes then how come you both are not together...meaning it does not exist
Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by schumastic(m): 2:18pm On Dec 10, 2015
donTbone:

See END TIME mind set!
cry

see new comer mind set
Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by donTbone(m): 2:18pm On Dec 10, 2015
schumastic:

see new comer mind set
Ok. We go know new comer now! lipsrsealed
Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by schumastic(m): 2:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
donTbone:

Ok. We go know new comer now! lipsrsealed

lol bad guy undecided
Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by donTbone(m): 2:22pm On Dec 10, 2015
schumastic:

lol bad guy undecided
#smiles
Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by MRBrownJ: 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
schumastic:

such negative mindset is the reason why A) you will never VALUE/RESPECT any woman in your life and B) you will never find happiness and peace (in love)
Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by donTbone(m): 3:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
MRBrownJ:

such negative mindset is the reason why A) you will never VALUE/RESPECT any woman in your life and B) you will never find happiness and peace (in love)

schumastic:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by donTbone(m): 3:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
Why has everyone left the place of prayer and spirituality? undecided
Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by schumastic(m): 4:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
MRBrownJ:

hmmm....i respect them a lot more than you think does not mean i should blind myself from the truth mean while, i do things that make me happy and am in peace with myself and everyone around me but as for love naaa it doesn't exist so i don't care
Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by MRBrownJ: 8:14pm On Dec 10, 2015
schumastic:

hmmm....i respect them a lot more than you think does not mean i should blind myself from the truth mean while, i do things that make me happy and am in peace with myself and everyone around me but as for love naaa it doesn't exist so i don't care

bro,

MISCONCEPTION #1 you cant possibly have any respect for a woman that you cheat on.

MISCONCEPTION #2 how can some "imagination" (out of your low self esteem mind) be the truth?! did you catch anyone cheating for you to say that they do?!

MISCONCEPTION #3 thinking that you are happy while cheating on a woman you are dating, simply because all the biatches you dated in the past cheated on you. here is a clue: next time choose your women better, you are the problem here.

MISCONCEPTION #4 there will NEVER be peace in the life of a man who cant even trust his woman (you will simply die of stress), and you might as well be single, and just fukc biatches once in a while...... its cheaper and comes with less hassle/stress!

MISCONCEPTION #5 if there is no such thing as love then what are you seeking from this women?! if it is just sex then go meet ashawos; if it is companionship then you can just be friends..... so stop lying to yourself (and us)! just because you are tired of searching for love, and pissed off because you are not finding it, doesnt mean it doesnt exist. thats as stoopid as saying that "being rich" is a lie because you have tried all your life to be rich and never succeeded, duh!

YOU are the problem here..... the day you start having the RIGHT mindset, is the day you will A) choose women under different criteria, B) finally value and respect your partner and C) have any remote chance on finding love.

1 Like

Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by schumastic(m): 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
MRBrownJ:

bro,

MISCONCEPTION #1 you cant possibly have any respect for a woman that you cheat on.

MISCONCEPTION #2 how can some "imagination" (out of your low self esteem mind) be the truth?! did you catch anyone cheating for you to say that they do?!

MISCONCEPTION #3 thinking that you are happy while cheating on a woman you are dating, simply because all the biatches you dated in the past cheated on you. here is a clue: next time choose your women better, you are the problem here.

MISCONCEPTION #4 there will NEVER be peace in the life of a man who cant even trust his woman (you will simply die of stress), and you might as well be single, and just fukc biatches once in a while...... its cheaper and comes with less hassle/stress!

MISCONCEPTION #5 if there is no such thing as love then what are you seeking from this women?! if it is just sex then go meet ashawos; if it is companionship then you can just be friends..... so stop lying to yourself (and us)! just because you are tired of searching for love, and pissed off because you are not finding it, doesnt mean it doesnt exist. thats as stoopid as saying that "being rich" is a lie because you have tried all your life to be rich and never succeeded, duh!

YOU are the problem here..... the day you start having the RIGHT mindset, is the day you will A) choose women under different criteria, B) finally value and respect your partner and C) have any remote chance on finding love.

I choose not to read what you type cus is meaningless..I will still say it d fact I respect ladies does'nt mean I will still be blinded, I don't trust any1 n every1 s a cheat one way or another.
The reason y a person v not cheat s cus d oppurtunity v nt present itself ..o n for ur info v been in jus 1relationship n is been 6yrs now...so don't tink u know me at all or u can com here n spill poo...mayb u do but I don't do bitches,ain't gat time for them..owo ni koko
Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by spencerlouis(m): 9:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
taaaah !!! go furk ur self!!!
Cutehector:
u aint even happy i am commentin on ur thread.... U should b thankful sef.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinsel Actor Ozzy Agu Proposes To Girlfriend / Naked Young Nigerian Couple Post After S3x Photos On Social Media / Nigerian Couple's Wedding Photos Raise Brows (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.