₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,925,996 members, 3,962,617 topics. Date: Monday, 11 December 2017 at 08:51 AM

What's Happening On The Lekki Axis 4? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What's Happening On The Lekki Axis 4? (5545 Views)

Udi – 4 Corner Axis: Enugu State Government Cautions Road Users / "Xenophobia Is Happening In India. Nigerians Being Beaten" - Nigerian Lady Says / 5 Fun Things To Do At The Lekki Conservation Centre (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis 4? by laudate: 10:55pm On Sep 04
ifyalways:
I'm out of town now but before I left, nothing much has changed.
I believe by now Chevron and Igbo Efon r/about works must have been completed undecided
Nope! Construction works are still on-going at both roundabouts. sad Only works at Ikate/Elegushi 3rd roundabout has been completed. Traffic lights have been installed there, and the crossroad has been fully tarred.
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis 4? by ifyalways(f): 6:37am On Sep 05
laudate:

Nope! Construction works are still on-going at both roundabouts. sad Only works at Ikate/Elegushi 3rd roundabout has been completed. Traffic lights have been installed there, and the crossroad has been fully tarred.
Thanks. Seems they are moving at slow pace.

Any signs of construction at any of the pedestrian bridges : Vgc, ikota, Marwa, ikate?

1 Like

Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis 4? by blank(f): 8:54am On Sep 05
ifyalways:

Thanks. Seems they are moving at slow pace.

Any signs of construction at any of the pedestrian bridges : Vgc, ikota, Marwa, ikate?

Zero signs. They are not constructing anything. I don't know why they will leave the half done. I can't cross that express for anything.

The traffic seems to be easing off but the true test will be when schools resume next week. The traffic usually starts from the approach to Jakande. I think they made that place too narrow.

Is there any plan of removing Abraham Adesanya roundabout? Seems they have forgotten it.
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis 4? by ifyalways(f): 6:10pm On Sep 05
blank:

Zero signs. They are not constructing anything. I don't know why they will leave the half done. I can't cross that express for anything.

The traffic seems to be easing off but the true test will be when schools resume next week. The traffic usually starts from the approach to Jakande. I think they made that place too narrow.

Is there any plan of removing Abraham Adesanya roundabout? Seems they have forgotten it.
Na wao. I'm really bothered about the pedestrians, crossing that express daily. Even drivers are not spared. angry

Last I passed Abraham Adesanya, it didn't look like they have any plans of removing the r/about.
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis 4? by blank(f): 7:51am On Oct 11
Traffic and bad road is now synonymous with Lekki Epe expressway.

(0) (1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cheap Flight To California, Usa / China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? / Writing Sponsorship Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.