Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,898 members, 7,844,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

CHRONICLES / NARRATIVES From Sdk...let's Hear Your Opinions. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / CHRONICLES / NARRATIVES From Sdk...let's Hear Your Opinions. (846 Views)

My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions / Puzzay Is Puzzay: Beauty And No Manners? Let's Hear Your Take / Straight From The Heart.. Let's Hear Your Thoughts On This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CHRONICLES / NARRATIVES From Sdk...let's Hear Your Opinions. by ellechrystal(f): 5:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
NARRATIVE NUMBER ONE
LOOPHOLES

Good day Stella, I have a serious issue that I want BVs to advise me on. Its the longest story ever...

I have been in a relationship with my gal for 4yrs and few months now. When we began dating, I spoilt her with my own little money in my little way, I bought her Jamb, Post Utme etc. She just finished her OND this year. 

Her twin sister told me that my gal was a virgin then and I didn't bother to demand sex from her for 3yrs of our relationship even though she visited me 3times during that 3yrs, yet I never had sex with her.

So when I saw she was cheating(she never knew I had her facebook password) I decided to have sex with her, to avoid being a "one chance" maga. 

When I ate her apple, low and behold, she wasn't even a Virgin at all, then she started crying, apologising that she wanted to test my love by pretending to be a virgin. I couldn't bear the lie and pretence so we broke up for over 8months and she apologised and asked for a come back for serious relationship, I forgave her permanently and we came back.

We became best of friends again, I went to see her mum, she also went to see mine (we are fatherless) and we have started preparing for marriage. The main problem I have with her is....

1. We rarely have sex, she told me she hates sex, but me I love sex(no pretence). I told her I will never commit adultery, that she should be ready for sex whenever the duty calls.

2. She is not deeply into me emotionally, she isn't romantic, she is short tempered and I also possess those qualities too. But she is so good in chores, apology and quietness which I love her for.

3. I want to get married next year, she said I don't have anything yet, asking where i am rushing to. Whereas she knows I am 30yrs, she is 25, I have 3 plots of land.

Lastly she came to my place ,spent a night and left the next morning and we didn't enter the place. I went to withdraw 22K, 20K for infinix fone and 2k for her transport back home. We got to the shop and she was pointing at bigger and more expensive fones. I told her my budget, she just looked round and said let's go. 

I thought we were going to another shop, but no, she said we should go to park, and when we got there, she said I shouldn't  give her the money. I was so furious and then I told her that's not how to do things that I will just leave her now, she said I should go, so I just paid the driver her T-fare and left with my other 20K. 

She started calling and I told her never to call me again, she called her sister that I left her stranded at the park. They have been disturbing me with calls, not so sure I can cope with her character in the future. Please dear BVs advise me as your blood brother.

NARRATIVE NUMBER TWO

A RELATIONSHIP FULL OF MALICE AND APOLOGIES

Hi Stella,  

A huge fan of your blog......

I've been in a relationship with a man for a year.. all was rosy and like a fairy tale till I said I love you..though he has said it too but from then He stopped being romantic.. he got too comfortable in the relationship,I shower him with romance, I'm very caring and loving towards him and because of that I feel he now takes advantage of me.

Whenever there's a problem in the relationship he doesn't talk about it he ignores it, I feel like he feels I need him more than he needs me, he keeps malice with me A LOT. 

When his feelings are hurt ( which is all the time) he keeps malice till I apologise and pet him.. when my feelings are hurt he'll find a way to turn it around and make him the victim and keep malice with me after hurting me he'll still be waiting for me to apologise and pet him.and I can't take it anymore..

So recently he hurt me and I decided to give him a taste of his own drama, we fought and I've not spoken to him for days, he has made no attempt to contact me and I've vowed not to contact him till he apologises.. 

The problem is his birthday is in fast approaching...

Should I break my silence and wish him a happy birthday and send him his gift? (Wouldn't that make him keep taking advantage of me) Or should I totally ignore it? Maybe he'll learn how hurtful it is when he ignores me?

Ps. On my birthday he gave me gifts, cakes, romantic dinner..he made it so special for me that's before he changed. 

Please Stell use your red pen. Thanks.

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/12/chronicle-of-blog-visitor-narratives_8.html?m=1
Re: CHRONICLES / NARRATIVES From Sdk...let's Hear Your Opinions. by guardian09(m): 5:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
Dating is not for children...
Re: CHRONICLES / NARRATIVES From Sdk...let's Hear Your Opinions. by ellechrystal(f): 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
guardian09:
Dating is not for children...
I dey tell u o.

(1) (Reply)

Will A Man Only Date/Marry Me Because Of My Iphone 6+? / Is This Love Or Not? / Q

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.