Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,095 members, 7,849,424 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:15 PM

IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests (53209 Views)

"Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB / Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard / We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Uchwilliam(m): 7:33am On Dec 09, 2015
Sometimes i wonder if these posters are in line with reality.ONLY FOOLS THINKS THAT BIAFRA AINT SERIOUS
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by tamquezee(m): 7:35am On Dec 09, 2015
And that beautiful innocent sister of Viviangist just died like that because of their inconclusive protest. So disgusting....

2 Likes

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Chanchit: 7:38am On Dec 09, 2015
Mehn! I don miss sha, where have I been since yesterday?! The protest must continue o! Aluta kontunu, Victory is certain, na death sure pass! Weh all those strategists?!

1 Like

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by xynerise: 7:40am On Dec 09, 2015
The IPOB should go and sleep. Not now my business is expanding.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Obijulius: 7:45am On Dec 09, 2015
Sorry to break your hearts... The thread below has something sad for one Nigeria fanatics.

https://www.nairaland.com/2790048/breaking-news-biafra-peaceful-protest#40828799
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by dexterinc2003: 7:51am On Dec 09, 2015
This failed protest just postponed the chances of ibos producing a Nigerian president by hundred years and their probability of leaving Nigeria has been reduced by about 99.9%....To even think Buhari did not address them Once....chai!!! Presently there is only 1 set of 'Eternal slaves' in Naija,and it aint the yorubas.. smh

2 Likes

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 09, 2015
war the voice of Ojukwu boomed over the Radio: “Fellow Biafrans,
where will you run? We ran away from Lagos and fled Northern
Nigeria by the thousands. In the battle fields, we ran and allowed
the enemies to advance. Must we also run in our homeland? Face
the enemy and fight him, street by street, house by house. This
is the moment to die for Biafra.” Such powerful oratory. But
Ojukwu didn’t stand and fight, he ran.
Before Ojukwu declared the Biafra independence

this is the same man they call the hero of biafra.... a man who couldn't take a bullet for biafra , ibos are enterprising and innovative but leadership traits only a few of them posses

I just finished watching an earlier interview on Sahara tv wth Mr. kanu & he is an eloquent speaker like ojukwu. but I noted he was talking about killing people in the 'zoo'. like say no b human beings dey the east wey go bear the retaliation , that is the mark of a coward making threats that go beyond the scope of reasoning.

ibos have forgotten anti ibo sentiment realistically began after the coup in which ibo officers rounded up and killed bello , balewa n co. yet ironsi didn't 'sentence the coup plotters ' to death so before u talk about grieviances know that you all started it!
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Icon4s(m): 8:08am On Dec 09, 2015
Ope o. Atleast I can now plan to visit home for xmas.
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by ajayiopy: 8:10am On Dec 09, 2015
Chinese are waiting for ibos to vacate lagos and abuja so that they can build an industrial edifice for the production of spare parts and automobile assembly. If you think that south west or North will suffer for this move is a big lie. The truth is this......ibos are not coordinated and they easily compromise once money is involve.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Larriekay: 8:20am On Dec 09, 2015
AdeDayoAdedapo:
I've never seen any intelligent people than Biafrans. I know they have something up their sleeves. The world is reporting about Biafra. When will the world report about oduduwa my fatherland?
chukwudi, why dey form yoruba nah? U wish abi?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by arumay: 8:20am On Dec 09, 2015
StOla:
Nnamdi Kanu's case is a matter for the law courts. Don't hold your breath expecting a political solution, as Nigeria is willing to prove that the country is not a zoo as would be confirmed by a political solution to a criminal matter.

Be ready with your lawyers and put up a strong defence. Hopefully the judge would find Mr Director worthy of Nigeria's mercy if he shows any spirit of patriotism to the motherland, and direct him to a light jail term.

Dreamer, keep dreaming. It is clear you are ignorant of the fact that self determination is not a crime.

1 Like

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by ryd3(m): 8:20am On Dec 09, 2015
xmas de come. una no want make lagos people bring money come villa? grin grin grin make una continue na
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by indoorlove(m): 8:29am On Dec 09, 2015
vedaxcool:
Ok please do not forget your political leaders whom you voted as your representatives as the appropriate medium for engaging the govt.

Nigeria is big enough to contain all our aspirations.
I particularly like the bolded
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by stankezzy: 8:31am On Dec 09, 2015
ha

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by gungab(m): 8:33am On Dec 09, 2015
how much dem collect no be ordinary eyes den stop protest o
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Toktee(m): 8:40am On Dec 09, 2015
chudyboy05:
Hahahahah, lies better watch out for the almighty protests.This time police will be paying for their evil doings and so is the zoo soldiers.
And who will bear the negative effect of the protest,it is you guys and the economic activities of ur area that will be at the receiving end,while the rest of the country will move on as if you don't exist.
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Justicealh3(m): 8:42am On Dec 09, 2015
I'll not give up for this comment. Why Una stop? When We are ready to clear BIAFRA, uh?

1 Share

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Toktee(m): 8:47am On Dec 09, 2015
Uchwilliam:
Sometimes i wonder if these posters are in line with reality.ONLY FOOLS THINKS THAT BIAFRA AINT SERIOUS
Mr uchenna,biafra exist in the dreamland and in hades,if you think biafra exist or will ever exist,i advice you to take a ride to hades and ask ojukwu.
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Koleman(m): 9:00am On Dec 09, 2015
Demigods:
They wan prepare for the Christmas no time to protest
hahaha no be lie
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Koleman(m): 9:02am On Dec 09, 2015
Er0ticAngela:
ehn .. If i hear say una stop.

You must continue to protest. Lock up all the shops, markets, schools, banks, hospitals in the south east. Dont stop, please continue
no mind those guys. Suffering their own women and children all in the name of pinching naija.
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by PrinzeTokz: 9:03am On Dec 09, 2015
Why starting the battle you know you cannot finish in the first instance? Bunch of Coward... Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Konjour(m): 9:06am On Dec 09, 2015
northvietnam:

SE fought the federal government via biafra

SS fought them via militancy

North r bombing Nigeria via Book Haram.

West .........................

please who is the Coward among the four ..

noise making region of the Niger

So the most logical way of deducing which group of people are the weakest in a multi-cultural country is by figuring out which has been the most peaceful? You, mate, are one of the most 'intelligent' and brainy persons I have come across on Nairaland, and if you know this forum well enough, you'd realise how much I have come to hold you in esteem.

1 Like

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by ihearYou(m): 9:07am On Dec 09, 2015
Expected. Of a truth,d protest is doing more yo harm d southeast than d perceived marginalisation by d fg. Time to draw a line under d matter and move on to proper Nation building. RIP to Biafra!!

1 Like

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by bakynes(m): 9:08am On Dec 09, 2015
skidskid:
war the voice of Ojukwu boomed over the Radio: “Fellow Biafrans,
where will you run? We ran away from Lagos and fled Northern
Nigeria by the thousands. In the battle fields, we ran and allowed
the enemies to advance. Must we also run in our homeland? Face
the enemy and fight him, street by street, house by house. This
is the moment to die for Biafra.” Such powerful oratory. But
Ojukwu didn’t stand and fight, he ran.
Before Ojukwu declared the Biafra independence

this is the same man they call the hero of biafra.... a man who couldn't take a bullet for biafra , ibos are enterprising and innovative but leadership traits only a few of them posses

I just finished watching an earlier interview on Sahara tv wth Mr. kanu & he is an eloquent speaker like ojukwu. but I noted he was talking about killing people in the 'zoo'. like say no b human beings dey the east wey go bear the retaliation , that is the mark of a coward making threats that go beyond the scope of reasoning.

ibos have forgotten anti ibo sentiment realistically began after the coup in which ibo officers rounded up and killed bello , balewa n co. yet ironsi didn't 'sentence the coup plotters ' to death so before u talk about grieviances know that you all started it!
I heard that when Ojukwu was granted state pardon, so he could return to Nigeria, the igbos accepted him with open arms and crowd cheering at his return. A man who told you to die for the biafran course but couldn't do the same but fled and left you to die. You still accepted, welcomed him and came out in mass to welcome him. Smh! for the igbos. My mother told me of how my Grandfather collected rent and kept for his igbo landlord in Ebute-Metta during the war and even sent him money to feed when he complained of eating frogs and lizards. Neighbours called him a fool for doing that and when the war was over he came back to Lagos and eventually evicted my Grandfather before he then built his own house in Shogunle. Igbos will never change fron their stupidity.
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by nertonert: 9:08am On Dec 09, 2015
Fake News!
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Michaelgates(m): 9:18am On Dec 09, 2015
HerJahSir:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/biafra-massobipob-to-halt-demonstrations/
Even the almighty Ojukwu ran and left his people, then u guys are here making noise. Biafra is a dream my friends. If Kanu is found guilty of treason or act of terrorism, he would be jailed and nothing would happen. Nigeria would not fall.
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by cirmuell(m): 9:26am On Dec 09, 2015
Demigods:
They wan prepare for the Christmas no time to protest
gringrin

1 Like

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by charles0922(m): 9:28am On Dec 09, 2015
Fake news you guys spitting rubbish should try listing to radio brifra,is even the IG of police that is calling for dialog.Don't be misguided bcus of hate at a particular region

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Wears T-shirt With "General Sani Abacha" Image / The New Look Of Ojodu Berger / What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.