Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,217 members, 7,849,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:22 AM

IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests (53218 Views)

"Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB / Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard / We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by HARDWORKGOPAY(m): 3:30am On Dec 09, 2015
decievers
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by coolscott(m): 3:44am On Dec 09, 2015
xtrolse:

Mister, you have been running amok on IPOB threads and attacking Igbos unnecessarily for a while now and not minding the doom at your doorstep.

Take your frustrations and miseries to OduaArewanistan republic where you're most needed as loyal, slavish subjects.

Igbos are not your mates.

[size=13pt]I think we should take most of what you say as a joke. When did Igbos start knowing the boundaries of what constituted Igbo land?
Is it not after the white man came?
Has anyone ever had of anything like "The Igbo Military"? It was non-existent.
But have we heard of inter-clan wars between Igbos in the past? Of course we have.
This is because the clan and village level was the height of Igbo politcal organisation.
Political complexity beyond that was not attainable.
Which leaves all of us to the conclusion that although the Igbo people existed, an Igbo nation never existed through out pre-colonial times.
So when we look at it, Igbos happen to be among the least socio-political groups in terms of their ability to politically constitute themselves into a pre-colonial nation.
Others successfully did and that is why we do not respect you that much - because other more mature peoples keep quiet but the major group that could not make a nation of themselves just keep making a present day nuisance of themselves not appreciating the extent to which they have not measured up
[/size]

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by arresa: 3:51am On Dec 09, 2015
northvietnam:

SE fought the federal government via biafra

SS fought them via militancy

North r bombing Nigeria via Book Haram.

West .........................

please who is the Coward among the four ..

noise making region of the Niger

What's Yoruba people and the North got to do with you shutting down your biafra placard carrying and village disturbances agitations?

You mean you gave up your doomed and comedic 1 week biafra noise and barking because Yoruba people are coward and boko haram or what Yoruba people and the North do determines your capacity and ability to successfully fight for what you believe in?

Must you people always come up silly excuses and blame other people routine for your incompetence and shortcomings?

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by princeonx: 3:55am On Dec 09, 2015
Nonsense people! They don make me chop the money wey I for use complete my house for Lagos angry

2 Likes

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Nobody: 4:05am On Dec 09, 2015
HerJahSir:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/biafra-massobipob-to-halt-demonstrations/

According to Chioma, NNamdi former partner and co radio station manager....

She says Nnamdi Kanu is in charge of all income and controls the account as personal account. SINCE NNAMDI IS IN JAIL, NO SOURCE OF FUND, PROTEST HAS TO BE HALT .

Words of wisdom:
Nnamdi Kanu is a lazy man that could not huzzle in abroad. He was lazy to swallow drugs and decide to scam Igbos with IPOB movement cos he knew average Igbo man will fall for any scam written Biafra.

NNamdi Kanu has no career or professional record. e.g Ojukwu was a military man, experienced, had leadership roles in the past and willing to spend his personal/family wealth.
Nnamdi Kanu is nobody, no experience, no career and living on people's money. AT THE LONG RUN, HE WILL SET IGBO LAND ON FIRE AND ESCAPE THRU CAMEROON TO UK.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by mira4u: 4:07am On Dec 09, 2015
embarassed shame!!! After all the brouhaha and loss of innocent lives.

1 Like

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Nobody: 4:17am On Dec 09, 2015
Chidozieude:
grin grin grin grin

Person wey say hin mama no go sleep, he will also suffer from insomnia - Nnamdi Kanu (2014)

When we told you that you cannot fight the Nigerian Federal Government by making noise like untrained children, you called us Efulefu

Now you are eating your vomit like rural dogs

IPOB told us they will make the country ungovernable, now they want dialogue grin grin grin

One thing I like about this is that, after making noise, my people always come to the round table

God Bless Nigeria

Biafra is dead

Imagine the pains in the family of that young lady that lost her life in IPOB protest. She died last week and protest stop.......... THIS IS WHAT FELA CALLED "DYING WRONGFULLY". That poor girl died for nothing.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by hardballripplez: 4:40am On Dec 09, 2015
I totally agree with you.
StOla:
Nnamdi Kanu's case is a matter for the law courts. Don't hold your breath expecting a political solution, as Nigeria is willing to prove that the country is not a zoo as would be confirmed by a political solution to a criminal matter.

Be ready with your lawyers and put up a strong defence. Hopefully the judge would find Mr Director worthy of Nigeria's mercy if he shows any spirit of patriotism to the motherland, and direct him to a light jail term.

1 Like

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Oche211(m): 4:43am On Dec 09, 2015
Nd what of the stupid ones who died in d protests. They re gone just like dat....

1 Like

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Wallade(m): 4:46am On Dec 09, 2015
Seun! Could you guys ban Mercylady1 for ever.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by holaralph(m): 4:57am On Dec 09, 2015
How on earth is it possible for people that says they don't want to have anything to do with the zoo and its government to now want to negotiate with that Zoo and the animals in the Zoo, this is funny oooooooo Or you want to stop protest all because Nna want do xmas and New year at home abi or wetin really make una stop............ Please don't swallow your pride ooooo, I think You people don't need the zoo my God how time flies.......... Funny poo from funny yansh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Nobody: 5:09am On Dec 09, 2015
Dnt suspend it please. Pls keep d fire burning n see who 'll suffers it ! Nonsense, greedy n useless ppl... mtcheeeew...

1 Like

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Rotimi47: 5:12am On Dec 09, 2015
Laughing in Swahili because yeye dey smell. grin
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by oluwazino(m): 5:16am On Dec 09, 2015
Wallade:
Seun! Could you guys ban Mercylady1 for ever.

Thank you
. What's ya own. Mind ya business..... if u don't like wat u see move to the other section of Nairaland, thank God Nairaland is as big as an ocean so because say u dey swim no say mak I no fit swin....
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by oppyworld: 5:19am On Dec 09, 2015
Ejebi...... Mtchweeeeee
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Nobody: 5:22am On Dec 09, 2015
that lady shot by soldiers just died for nothing. brown envelope as exchanged hands.
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Mrjo(m): 5:31am On Dec 09, 2015
This has got to be their 1,000th ultimatum, despite the fact that all the previous ones have been ignored.

When will these people learn the art of diplomacy? All this posturing is comical tbh undecided.

Kanu is facing justice. There are no two ways about it because of the gravity of his crimes. Which crime?
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Toktee(m): 5:33am On Dec 09, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
Dem just dey deceive themselves........no leader in SE
dnt mind them,cowards.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Toktee(m): 5:37am On Dec 09, 2015
Macelliot:
You still get mouth to talk. I pity you...
why not?
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by flozybk(f): 5:39am On Dec 09, 2015
after everything they just chickened out....I pity d youths of SE dat wasted their time on rubbish protest
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by morelli: 5:40am On Dec 09, 2015
All this useless groups deceiving people.aimless and vision less.the next thing now you hear another name,KIPOB or ZIPOB.......God Bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by kayalla(f): 5:42am On Dec 09, 2015
illiad:
Yorubbish

Why back down, or are we doing tactical withdrawal like the Nigerian army?

It's a sad development, because I was expecting we show the Nigerian government that BH is nothing but a bunch of Islamic cowards

Anyway, another day another war, until Biafra comes there will be no peace for the wicked

u go stand for front na. its a wild goose chase and they know it so give it a rest dude. Biafra chase is over.

#OneNigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by HaneefahRN(f): 5:45am On Dec 09, 2015
Many of the pple barking here didn't go out for any of the protest o. When the pple who actually went and organized the protests decides to suspend it, they start barking. They are only IPOB online, bunch of tribalistic cowards. Only pple who were bold enough or shld I say 'stupid' enof, to go for the protests shld talk, not online warriors
Anyway, nothing consign me, if they like suspend, if they like continue, if they like continue disturbing their land, if they like get out of Nigeria. I don't care.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by kayalla(f): 5:46am On Dec 09, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
more like a stupiid coward ..

A smart man plans ahead and will not pick a fight he cannot win ... That's why he is smart grin

no mind am. when in a battle there is no time retreat and re-plan, a smart man plans ahead.
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Esperooke(m): 5:49am On Dec 09, 2015
northvietnam:

SE fought the federal government via biafra

SS fought them via militancy

North r bombing Nigeria via Book Haram.

West .........................

please who is the Coward among the four ..

noise making region of the Niger
The west are the master in the use of media, which shows more wisdom. Have you ever heard the saying 'pen is mightier than the gun. The best region in Nigeria take or leave it, remains the west... That explains why the larger percentage of you Igbos abandoned your unendearing enclave for the comfort in Lagos, Ibadan and other Yoruba towns.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The New Look Of Ojodu Berger / What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis / Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.