Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,132 members, 7,849,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests (53212 Views)

"Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB / Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard / We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Charly68: 9:34am On Dec 09, 2015
These people should learn from other agitators that are no more ..they should count themselves lucky that Ibb is not the one in power . He would have arranged aeroplane for their leaders to come up to Abuja for negotiation & end their agitations in mid-air. When somebody comes with a mindset to set things right & you have not given him just a year to see what he would do before you go on mindless unrealisable agitation,the land would be worse off. Let us see what PMB has to offer even with the resent economy downturn ..we have to be reasonable in all that we do in life. GEJ sold oil for 100 Dolars plus,deceived the Igbos without achieving anything tangible in the region..some selfish leaders collected money & sold their conscience even when it was apparent that the man has nothing to offer.. Now the downtrodden are bearing the brunch of leadership recklessness ..time to sit up

3 Likes

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by austinom2012(m): 9:42am On Dec 09, 2015
Deapexboy:
<If this is real story.> Then After everything Kanu will be release. But some youths lost their lives because of kanu and Biafra, some people on NL tag them ''HERO'' (weda na that drink them dy call hero na dem sabi). To those people that lost their lives because of Kanu R.I.P ( for una next world make una think before una Act) to those alive be wise... Udo ka anya churo..
go and learn how to read and write igbo language, stop insulting igbos by behaving like those who says ''my mama talk say I be ibo''

2 Likes

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Koleman(m): 9:42am On Dec 09, 2015
princeonx:
Nonsense people! They don make me chop the money wey I for use complete my house for Lagos angry
hahaha funny
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Koleman(m): 9:44am On Dec 09, 2015
HaneefahRN:
Many of the pple barking here didn't go out for any of the protest o. When the pple who actually went and organized the protests decides to suspend it, they start barking. They are only IPOB online, bunch of tribalistic cowards. Only pple who were bold enough or shld I say 'stupid' enof, to go for the protests shld talk, not online warriors
Anyway, nothing consign me, if they like suspend, if they like continue, if they like continue disturbing their land, if they like get out of Nigeria. I don't care.
dont mind dem
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by oyeah786(m): 9:54am On Dec 09, 2015
Happy some guys are up to date, that info is a lie our second director said thanks.
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by emerem: 10:10am On Dec 09, 2015
jidestar:
valid source or idoblvit
dont mind them it is a misguided information. One special issue to note about IPOB is that her diplomacy is triangular, before the brown envelop journalist will know her plans, it has been executed. The protest continues, period.

1 Like

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Uchwilliam(m): 10:15am On Dec 09, 2015
Toktee:
Mr uchenna,biafra exist in the dreamland and in hades,if you think biafra exist or will ever exist,i advice you to take a ride to hades and ask ojukwu.
Fool keep deceiving urself

2 Likes

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by dickyaloy: 11:09am On Dec 09, 2015
I pitty disunited people of biafra and their lack of understanding, I stand to say this and I will still say it tommorow, what uwazurike used massob to achieve is the same thing nnamdi kanu wants to use ipob to do, everybody needs attention and I believe in my own reasoning that this nnamdi kanu wants to come back to Nigeria and settle down and the way to be recognised politically is through this medium and that is why he came up with different name and may be different ideology .

Secondly, where the people of south-smmouth during the biafra war, they said they are not part of biafra and king sarowiwma stated categorically that south-south people are not biafrans and the biafrans were betrayed by them, therefore, why now? Is it because their son jona loose an election, a task he was incompitent or inexperienced to handle acording to ibb and if jona had warn, Nigeria as a nation would'nt have known the enormous problems we have, everything would have been blancket.

Igbos be wise, wisdom is not garagara, it is cunny u are to achieve ur goals. This south-south people will still deny u.

1 Like

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by buchilino(m): 11:13am On Dec 09, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
Dem just dey deceive themselves........no leader in SE

WEN 500K PPLE PROTEST IN PH COS OF NNAMDI KANU, U STILL SAY DAT IGBOS DONT HAVE A LEADER?. MY ANNOYANCE WITH SOME CUCUMBERS ON NL IS DAT THEY ALWAYS THINK DAT THEY NO MORE IGBOS ISSUES THAN IGBOS

2 Likes

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by nertonert: 11:20am On Dec 09, 2015
QuotaSystem:
MASSOB and ultimatums...

This has got to be their 1,000th ultimatum, despite the fact that all the previous ones have been ignored.

When will these people learn the art of diplomacy? All this posturing is comical tbh undecided.

Kanu is facing justice. There are no two ways about it because of the gravity of his crimes.

And what are Kanu's crimes exactly? Because he called called the prison created by Lord Lugard a zoo? Unfortunately for Kanu's detractors, they still don't understand that "talking" is not a crime

2 Likes

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by mart2k(m): 11:20am On Dec 09, 2015
blazetitov:
Yeye dey smell. And who told them the FG is ready to negotiate with an outlawed group? They are free to keep on dreaming.
I trust Ibos, they want their own share of amnesty daz y they want to negotiate.
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by muscoliscious(f): 11:24am On Dec 09, 2015
Justice indeed.why were the people protesting for the social media bill yesterday not arrested?
QuotaSystem:
MASSOB and ultimatums...

This has got to be their 1,000th ultimatum, despite the fact that all the previous ones have been ignored.

When will these people learn the art of diplomacy? All this posturing is comical tbh undecided.

Kanu is facing justice. There are no two ways about it because of the gravity of his crimes.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by coolscott(m): 1:09pm On Dec 09, 2015
xtrolse:

[s]Now you have shown that you know a little bit of history but it is frustrated bigots like you that go about town fabricating and spreading malicious tales against the Igbo Nation.

You mischievously call Igbos land-grabbers when in reality Igbos never engaged in such criminal acts. Unlike your people that established empires with the sole aim of grabbing other people's lands and enslaving them for your survival.

And over the years, Yorubas and their Northern co-travellers have propagated lies and falsehoods portraying Igbos who never had an Army or empire as the land grabbers and expansionists.

Igbos are not empire builders, and have no history of conquering and assimilating non-Igbo groups. So, where exactly did you history distortionists and liars get the myth of Igbo dominance and land grabbing from?

Igbos were never empire builders. Unlike you frustrated bigots Igbos never tried to conquer the smaller tribes around them.
Your empires of terror and subjugation are expired and no one reckons with you any longer.

But the issue now is, who are your people compared to the ever industrious Igbos? You are nowhere comparable to the Igbo Nation. And in this modern age you have barely and shamefully survived by being stooges and weak-minded, ass-licking fellows.

You are so agitated and rattled just at the mere mention of Biaf... You cry, shout, whine, yell, curse, weep, wail and gnash teeth with thick mucous dripping down your smelly noses as if your whole essence in life is being taken away from you.

What a pity that loud-mouthed land-grabbing empires are now reduced to miserable, ass-licking bigots!

Let me take you down memory lane just for you to understand who the Igbo was in pre-colonial era so that you will cease displaying foolery and flaunting it as knowledge in the public.

"The benefits of such a mode of living are obvious. The West India planters prefer the slaves of Benin or Eboe to those of any other part of Guinea, for their hardiness, intelligence, integrity, and zeal. Those benefits are felt by us in the general healthiness of the people, and in their vigour and activity;"

"Thus we are all habituated to labour from our earliest years. Every one contributes something to the common stock; and as we are unacquainted with idleness, we have no beggars."Oluada Equiano - A true igbo man (the first african slave to write an autobiography) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olaudah_Equiano[/s]
[size=13pt]Instead of you to prove that you were able to organise yourselves into a nation historically, you are busy firing in multiple directions.
And as usual, haphazardly. You don't seem to realize that among other groups no respect is placed on this kind of erratic jumping around when an issue is to be stayed on. You don't seem to realize the mess it makes of the speaker because I believe this kind of darting around is common in Igbo land, and possibly even praised, encouraged and admired.

In the south here, how come no Ijaw slaves were taken? Are you not aware that the white man found Ijaw kingdoms to do business with on the [/size] [size=15pt] southern coast [/size] [size=13pt] and preferred to work with them as middle men here, buying you as slaves from them before taking you abroad?

Is it not true that Igbo slave hunters hunted slaves across multiple villages in Igbo land and came and sold them to the chiefs, kings and merchants of our kingdoms?

Now if you cannot point out just one area in which I lied, is there any reason why anybody should waste their time listening to you, except to observe how erratically out off point or logic you seem to have a love for straying?

As for my people, we are not like Igbos, haunted by an inner deep felt feeling of inferiority and therefore going about, screaming around "We the best. We better than you" seeking attention and disturbing others minding their businesses. We are so cool under our own skin that the picture below best describes our position
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 09, 2015
It has come to the notice of Directorate of State (DOS) of Indigenous people of Biafra that some elements are parading themselves as the spokesperson(s) of IPOB, hence giving order and making unofficial statement regarding the wave of peaceful protest that is sweeping across Biafra land and other parts of the world, calling for Restoration of Biafra and unconditional release of the leader of IPOB and the Director of Radio Biafra Mazi Nnamdi Kanu including others in various prisons across n.iGERia. The self appointed spokesperson(s) of IPOB who called for the suspension of the protest across Biafra land have no mandate whatsoever to make such statement without reaching to those that have the mandate to do so. The Directorate of state want to inform the world and to Biafrans in particular that those appointed and approved by the office of Deputy Leader and that of Directorate of state (DOS) as IPOB spokespersons are: 1. BARRISTER EMMA NMEZU 2. Dr. CLIFFORD IROANYA. Any other person parading himself or herself as the spokesperson of IPOB is a...Read more from the link below;
http://www.thebiafratimes.co/2015/12/biafra-peaceful- protest-across-biafra.html

1 Like

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Toktee(m): 1:22pm On Dec 09, 2015
buchilino:

WEN 500K PPLE PROTEST IN PH COS OF NNAMDI KANU, U STILL SAY DAT IGBOS DONT HAVE A LEADER?. MY ANNOYANCE WITH SOME CUCUMBERS ON NL IS DAT THEY ALWAYS THINK DAT THEY NO MORE IGBOS ISSUES THAN IGBOS
So,who can apeak for igbo nation,ojukwu,nnandi kanu,or uwazuruike,whi is their leader?
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by coolscott(m): 1:29pm On Dec 09, 2015
Charly68:
These people should learn from other agitators that are no more ..they should count themselves lucky that Ibb is not the one in power . He would have arranged aeroplane for their leaders to come up to Abuja for negotiation & end their agitations in mid-air. When somebody comes with a mindset to set things right & you have not given him just a year to see what he would do before you go on mindless unrealisable agitation,the land would be worse off. Let us see what PMB has to offer even with the resent economy downturn ..we have to be reasonable in all that we do in life. GEJ sold oil for 100 Dolars plus,deceived the Igbos without achieving anything tangible in the region..some selfish leaders collected money & sold their conscience even when it was apparent that the man has nothing to offer.. Now the downtrodden are bearing the brunch of leadership recklessness ..time to sit up
[size=13pt]If you think it is about Buhari, you are making a mistake and you do not know these Igbo people.
We who live here know it is connected to some deep-rooted inferiority complex.

I am from the south-south and I know that Igbos supported Jonathan because they hoped that in 2019, it would make the idea of an Igbo president more feasible (something they long for with all their hearts so they can say that they rule Nigeria, are smarter than everyone else, and are on top). So when GEJ lost earlier this year, they saw those dreams of an Igbo presidency in 2019 wash away like an ice cube in the midday sun.

So it was easy to see them swing back to the other thing they swing back to (an agitation for Biafra). Around elections every time, these two things (the presidency and Biafra) are things they simultaneously increase agitation for.

You can see that is why Ijaws are not complaining about Jonathan or secession like these. These people are crying more than us Ijaws whose son was president.

And of course we never believed an Igbo man would be fielded by the PDP for president in 2019. But you know how the Igbos convince themselves about anything they want to believe.
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by buchilino(m): 1:42pm On Dec 09, 2015
Toktee:
So,who can apeak for igbo nation,ojukwu,nnandi kanu,or uwazuruike,whi is their leader?

ASK URSELF ONE QUESTION B4 KANU, UWAZURUIKE LED MOSSAB WAS EXISTING. Y R SO MANY NOW FOLLOWING KANUS IPOB GROUP THAN UWAZURUIKES MOSSAB?. KANU IS SAYING WAT MOST IGBO YOUTHS WANT 2 HEAR N HE IS LESS CORRUPT THAN RALPH. KANU HAS NOT SOLD HIS CONSCIENCE 2 D WHIMS OF D FG. IF U SHOW URSELF AS A SELFLESS PERSON, PPLE WILL NOT ONLY FOLLOW U, THEY WILL DIE 4 U.

1 Like

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by buchilino(m): 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2015
coolscott:

[size=13pt]If you think it is about Buhari, you are making a mistake and you do not know these Igbo people.
We who live here know it is connected to some deep-rooted inferiority complex.

I am from the south-south and I know that Igbos supported Jonathan because they hoped that in 2019, it would make the idea of an Igbo president more feasible (something they long for with all their hearts so they can say that they rule Nigeria, are smarter than everyone else, and are on top). So when GEJ lost earlier this year, they saw those dreams of an Igbo presidency in 2019 wash away like an ice cube in the midday sun.

So it was easy to see them swing back to the other thing they swing back to (an agitation for Biafra). Around elections every time, these two things (the presidency and Biafra) are things they simultaneously increase agitation for.

You can see that is why Ijaws are not complaining about Jonathan or secession like these. These people are crying more than us Ijaws whose son was president.

And of course we never believed an Igbo man would be fielded by the PDP for president in 2019. But you know how the Igbos convince themselves about anything they want to believe.
[/size]

LET ME JUST BELIEVE UR TRULY IJAW, BUT D MISTAKE U IJAWS R MAKING IS DAT U THINK WE IGBOS R SO MUCH CRAZY ABOUT U JOINING BIAFRA. IF U GUYS LIKE U CAN STAY WITH NIGERIA 4 ALL WE CARE. BUT WEN D NORTH START DEALING WITH U GUYS SO MUCH DON'T COME RUNNING AFTER IGBOS 4 HELP

1 Like

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by arresa: 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
xtrolse:

I understand that your Yoruba tribe have made careers out of lies, falsehood, noise-making, propaganda, abuse and slurs.

All the same I shall help plunge you into more misery.

Read the message Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, the current Emir of Kano, has for notorious noise-makers and hypocritical bigots like you:
YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA
 - By Sanusi Lamido 
"In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude. 
   * The Yoruba elite and area-boy politics;
    * Igbo marginalisation and the responsible limits of retribution; and
    * The Yoruba Factor and "Area-boy" Politics.
My views on the Yoruba political leadership have been thoroughly articulated in some of my writings, prime among which was " Afenifere: Syllabus of Errors" published by This Day (The Sunday Newspaper) on Sept 27, 1998. There was also an earlier publication in the weekly Trust entitled " The Igbo, the Yoruba and History" (Aug. 21, 1998)...
Being Excerpts from A Paper Presented At The “National Conference On The 1999 Constitution” Jointly Organised By The Network For Justice And The Vision Trust Foundation, At The Arewa House, Kaduna From 11th –12th September, 1999.
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/

A moment you bigots stutter, "Igbos Must Leave Lagos" when you're high with sniffing excess of your farts. The next moment after relentless ass-licking your slave masters you shout "One Nigeria"

Why are Yorubas bile-filled, hateful, greedy, selfish, wicked, treacheerous, tribalistic, diabolic, lousy and hypocritical parasites?

Why are your Yoruba folks so rattled and agitated about IPOB affairs?

Why do Yorubas whine, weep and wail at the mere mention of Biaf...?

Is it Yoruba's destiny to cry, shout, whine, yell, curse, weep, wail and gnash teeth with thick mucous dripping down your smelly noses as if your whole essence in life is being taken away from you just at the mere mention of Biaf...?

Why do Yorubas take pleasure in using lies, falsehood and propaganda to drag some other tribes along to ever stand a chance to withstand Igbos?

Why do Yorubas shamelessly and mischievously project their Hausa-Fulani-Kanuri masters as peace-loving and accommodative when in reality the Christian minorities and other Southerners are maltreated, relegated to the background and even killed in the North and Middle-belt?

Why can't Yorubas stand up to the marauding Fulanis instead turn around to falsely and shamefully accuse Igbo people who are peacefully conducting their businesses?

Why is it that Yorubas stand for nothing?

If you're worth your silly rants dare the streets of Lagos and test your stupidity...

Must Yoruba be your excuse for all your cowardliness, fooleries and incompetence?

You went to war, got whooped and lost, you blame Yoruba people

You want biafra and bark like bingo, you carry posters, demonstrate, agitate, burn down mosques and communal trucks and end up giving up your doomed, thoughtless and self destructive disturbances you called agitation and as usual, it's Yoruba people...

Even if Yoruba people stand for nothing, does that mean you shouldn't stand for something all the way to achieve your own goals? Must Yoruba people always be your guiding light and determining factor in everything you do in life?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 09, 2015
gretblue:

Where and when did they tell you that?

During the protest at the bridge.
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by alaskido(m): 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2015
The only way the North will release the South to become a country is when there is no more OIL in the Niger Delta. grin grin
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 09, 2015
[s]
coolscott:
[size=5pt]Instead of you to prove that you were able to organise yourselves into a nation historically, you are busy firing in multiple directions.
And as usual, haphazardly. You don't seem to realize that among other groups no respect is placed on this kind of erratic jumping around when an issue is to be stayed on. You don't seem to realize the mess it makes of the speaker because I believe this kind of darting around is common in Igbo land, and possibly even praised, encouraged and admired.

In the south here, how come no Ijaw slaves were taken? Are you not aware that the white man found Ijaw kingdoms to do business with on the [/size] [size=15pt] southern coast [/size] [size=5pt] and preferred to work with them as middle men here, buying you as slaves from them before taking you abroad?

Is it not true that Igbo slave hunters hunted slaves across multiple villages in Igbo land and came and sold them to the chiefs, kings and merchants of our kingdoms?

Now if you cannot point out just one area in which I lied, is there any reason why anybody should waste their time listening to you, except to observe how erratically out off point or logic you seem to have a love for straying?

As for my people, we are not like Igbos, haunted by an inner deep felt feeling of inferiority and therefore going about, screaming around "We the best. We better than you" seeking attention and disturbing others minding their businesses. We are so cool under our own skin that the picture below best describes our position
[/size]
[/s]

You are nowhere comparable to the Igbo Nation. And in this modern age you have barely and shamefully survived by being stooges and weak-minded, ass-licking fellows.

Just at the mere mention of Biaf... you cry, shout, whine, yell, curse, weep, wail and gnash teeth with thick mucous dripping down your smelly noses as if your whole essence in life is being taken away from you. 

What a pity that loud-mouthed land-grabbing empires are now reduced to miserable, ass-licking bigots!

Let me take you down memory lane just for you to understand who the Igbo was in pre-colonial era so that you will cease displaying foolery and flaunting it as knowledge in the public.

"The benefits of such a mode of living are obvious. The West India planters prefer the slaves of Benin or Eboe to those of any other part of Guinea, for their hardiness, intelligence, integrity, and zeal. Those benefits are felt by us in the general healthiness of the people, and in their vigour and activity;" 

"Thus we are all habituated to labour from our earliest years. Every one contributes something to the common stock; and as we are unacquainted with idleness, we have no beggars." -  Oluada Equiano - A true igbo man (the first african slave to write an autobiography)https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olaudah_Equiano

Have you forgotten that soon after the civil war how you wicked bigots and hypocrites connived and robbed Easterners of their hard earned money in banks and gave £20 to only those who could prove they had bank accounts?

You parasitic ingrates proceeded to use the stolen funds to buy up the numerous companies established by the colonial masters, looting the companies and rendering them bankrupt. And that was the beginning of the collapse of the Nigerian economy. Till date the economy is yet to recover.

FYI, Imo airport was built by the people of Imo state; almost everyone contributed even little kids to make the airport a reality.

Acknowledge the simple fact that Igbos fare better than your tribe despite your numerous treasury lootings and federal government presence. The Igbos have the highest concentration of middle-class citizens while squalor and penury pervade your enclaves. You can see the reality in the shocking manner of how many of your favourite States are in comatose with many of its civil servants surviving on the good gestures of concerned Nigerians.

FYI, the Igbo States are the least affected by the falling crude oil earnings. Go and ask Fayose why Ekiti government had to send some of its citizens to the SE to learn a skill/trade in a bid to grow the economy of Ekiti State.

Feed your eyes and stop being mischievous and bitter that a people you defrauded and cheated are doing excellently and even competing on the world stage:

https://www.nairaland.com/2576371/eastern-neighbourhoods-streets-made

https://www.nairaland.com/237534/look-going-school-nigeria-statistics

https://www.nairaland.com/2263635/south-east-south-west-south-south-lead-attainment
https://www.nairaland.com/2522113/omitted-truth-debunking-lies...nigeria-states

https://www.nairaland.com/237534/look-going-school-nigeria-statistics

https://www.nairaland.com/2690726/looking-top-30-richest-nigerians

https://www.nairaland.com/2671323/anambra-students-win-science-exhibition

https://www.nairaland.com/503406/nigerian-student-achieves-best-2010

https://www.nairaland.com/2613463/igbos-most-brilliant-black-african
The full study can be found here:
http://www.unz.com/article/the-iq-gap-is-no-longer-a-black-and-white-issue/

https://www.nairaland.com/2614116/uzoamaka-aduba-wins-emmy-role#38226903

https://www.nairaland.com/2658131/biafra-urhobo-eulogizes-igbo-says

https://www.nairaland.com/2638157/igbo-appreciation-thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2550536/reflection-ndiigbo-eastern-region#37305184

https://www.nairaland.com/2767644/anambra-state-billionaires-state-highest

https://www.nairaland.com/2724451/dominance-igbo-tribe-nigeria-football

https://www.nairaland.com/2729734/must-see-airplane-constructed-nigerian
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 09, 2015
arresa:
Must Yoruba be your excuse for all your cowardliness, fooleries and incompetence?

You went to war, got whooped and lost, you blame Yoruba people

You want biafra and bark like bingo, you carry posters, demonstrate, agitate, burn down mosques and communal trucks and end up giving up your doomed, thoughtless and self destructive disturbances you called agitation and as usual, it's Yoruba people...

Even if Yoruba people stand for nothing, does that mean you shouldn't stand for something all the way to achieve your own goals? Must Yoruba people always be your guiding light and determining factor in everything you do in life?

If the mouth can be used as AK-47 guns, Yorubas would have been a world-power by now. 

Has Yoruba fought any modern warfare? The war Yorubas fought was with matchete and spears...and you call that war!

Can you even stand the sound of shelling? Did your fathers ever heard the sound of bombardment or shelling?

Only the noise of Ikeja bomb blast of 2001 you lily-livered creatures ran for life only to perish in the canal in your multitude.

Yoruba's contribution in the civil war was as limited as nothing. The foot soldiers were predominately from the Middle-belt and the North. Yoruba's contribution was basically in loud noise-making!

Did you hear a hint from IBB about your cowardly tribe, that if he's woken up from sleep and informed that there's a coup led by Yorubas, he'll simply go back to sleep?

Frustrated disciple of anger, slavery, hate and propaganda, see if you can acquire some sense from the sensible comments of one of your sane folks.

bolabolakemi post:

A Nigerian by the name of Kanmi Ola Falase, fed up with his people’s unusual obsession with anything anti-Igbo or anti-Biafra, took to social media to express his frustration and dislike at such mentality from South Western Nigeria:

“How about carrying placards and taking bullets for Oduduwa Republic, in lieu of denigrating Biafra? It’s one thing to be riled vehemently against the agitation for Biafra on Yoruba soil; it’s another thing to be reminding the Igbos of the borderline fictitious benefits they’d regret to relinquish if they rightfully remain implacable about Biafra and break away from nigeria; it’s a different thing to always abuse, taunt and threaten the Igbos with war and total annihilation for being rightfully hellbent on exercising their inalienable Natural Right to Self-Determination, as a landed or indigenous people looking to control their own destiny; hence desirous of calling it quits with the coerced, stifling, fruitless, irredeemable MI6/CIA joint venture, aka one nigeria.

Rightfully, the Yorubas may not be favourably disposed to Biafran agitations within the Yoruba space, but why rather is the tendency too common amongst the Yorubas to always howl and yelp against the Biafra agitations that are initiated and carried out in some other terra-firmas different from an organic catchment of Yorubaland? Ewo ni gbeborun-un ti Yoruba ninu oro? Why is it a concern for the Yorubas whether or not the Niger-Deltans would eventually allie with the Biafrans? Why are the numerous lots of latterday “directionless” Yorubas easily counted amongst the loudest choristers belching recurrent hymnals of putting up with the nigerian charade — on the appeal to cowardice discredited platter of being cautious of inevitable war? If some Yorubas don’t support Biafra, it would be rather much better to necessarily observe some humane and rational measure of neutrality, and not blindly copy the new fad of suicidal support for the prevailing grievous and utterly dire overcentralized political alternative in a useless one nigeria, as to be found miming the discredited chorus of corruption is the single main problem. Corruption is but a symptom of something far more foundational and treacherous: the irredeemable systemic miasma of an overcentralized multi-ethnic nigeria. The main and fundamental problem is the valueles ideal of an indivisible useless nigeria. There’s no point howling against any people who, by any means necessary, seek the resolution of the nigerian question into various truly independent, workable and vibrantly organic Pan-African republics; even less so for the beleaguered, yet disoriented, Yorubas to stand at the forefront of issuing out cowardly reprimands against the rightful agitations of any people desirous to foremostly take charge their own destiny, as against rather taking charge the Yoruba destiny.”

-Kanmi Ola Falase

http://naijapropa.com/biafra-yorubas-lets-mind-our-business-and-face-our-own-issues-by-kanmi-ola-falase

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by kenneth3428(m): 3:33pm On Dec 09, 2015
This post is false. Nairaland please remove it.
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Orobo2Lekpa: 3:33pm On Dec 09, 2015
kenneth3428:
This post is false. Nairaland please remove it.

Post the real one
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
Orobo2Lekpa:
Post the real one

Biafra: Peaceful Protest Across Biafra Land And Around The World "NOT SUSPENDED"
https://www.nairaland.com/2789989/biafra-peaceful-protest-across-biafra

Why MASSOB/ IPOB Agitations Will Not Stop – Igbo Youths Movement
https://www.nairaland.com/2790104/why-massob-ipob-agitations-not
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Yampotatocarrot(m): 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2015
Personally I'll have really liked the protest to continue...... COMPLETE LOCK DOWN OF ONITSHA AND ABA MARKETS FOR THE TWO WEEKS LEADING UP TO CHRISTMAS...... Open the market on the 1st for new year celebration then COMPLETE LOCK DOWN FOR THE MONTH OF JANUARY....... Then ull c people come online to say d protest is being sponsored by Yorubas to crash d economy of d east

1 Like

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Orobo2Lekpa: 4:15pm On Dec 09, 2015
xtrolse:

Biafra: Peaceful Protest Across Biafra Land And Around The World "NOT SUSPENDED"
https://www.nairaland.com/2789989/biafra-peaceful-protest-across-biafra

Why MASSOB/ IPOB Agitations Will Not Stop – Igbo Youths Movement
https://www.nairaland.com/2790104/why-massob-ipob-agitations-not

Are ipOB and massOB related?
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 09, 2015
Orobo2Lekpa:
Are ipOB and massOB related?

MASSOB was the foremost group and it was all about love and tolerance based on Gandhi principles. But the Nigerian government brutalised, imprisoned and killed many of them extrajudicially. 

MASSOB is a non-violent group, dedicated to champion Biafra cause through diplomatic approach. Those days they could not be accused of carrying out inciting messages or ethnic bashing of other groups. But sooner than later Igbo haters capitalized on their peaceful disposition to bash the igbo Nation while inciting the security operatives to manhandle them as b.astards and jobless people. The incitements were heeded when many MASSOB members were criminalised, mowed down and sent to their early graves by the Nigerian security forces.

MASSOB members led by Uwazurike were extrajudicially killed during the administrations of OBJ, Yaradua and Jonathan.

MASSOB was peaceful but they were maltreated by agents of government. Some MASSOB non-violent fathers were paraded as criminals and mocked.
Ezzu river was the height of it all; where many of their corpses were dumped and left to rotten in the open.

Uwazurike more or less functioned in mainly burying the dead and life went on as if nothing happened.

https://www.nairaland.com/1196670/ezzu-river-five-lgas-worry

Nnamdi Kanu of today was once a MASSOB member. The violence the Nigerian government metted on MASSOB produced a war-ready IPOB. And should the government continue to unleash violence on IPOB there isn't any other option left but the right to self-defence as promoted by NK without mincing words.

The only solution to the impasse is a simple referendum to be allowed in IPOB zones to prove if majority are comfortable staying as Nigerians.

Nnamdi Kanu championed IPOB with a different approach.

Since the arrival of NK on the scene, MASSOB has two factions - one loyal to Uwazurike and the other led by one Uchenna Madu and in consonance with IPOB until recently Uwazurike was expelled for working as a government agent and at variance with the ultimate course.

The truth is none of the hypocritical bigots running their mouths now against Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB ever came to the defence of MASSOB when they were being criminalised and slaughtered.
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by theDEVILisHERE: 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
Charly68:

You are not making sense

Biafrans want out
Simple and short
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by marlockj: 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2015
daddyiel:
You will wake up one day and all this will make sense to you

Your father father father father father said this then.

Yet nothing.

Ask urself wen did Nigeria started hearing biafra? What year is this 2015 soon 2016.

tym waster Ppl.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Wears T-shirt With "General Sani Abacha" Image / The New Look Of Ojodu Berger / What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.