Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:32 AM

IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests (53217 Views)

"Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB / Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard / We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by dustmalik: 11:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
basilo101:
Good decision, our enemies have highjacked the protest, time to restrategise
grin restrategise what nonsense? The whole protest was a massive failure. You were only successful in getting yourselves killed in the process.

40 Likes 8 Shares

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by acecarter(m): 11:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
How true is this?

Please do click on my signature..Thanks...
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Idrismusty97(m): 11:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
I knew they would get tire soon, After all only their economy/business are affected. Only their roads were blocked. The protest is even politically motivated not really genuine so it is expected it should die down naturally. They have been living their lives and doing business normally like human beings until a PDP Albino pained by APC imminent victory told them they are monkeys living in a zoo. Only the poor will have the zeal to continue the protest, The rich and middle class will gradually creep back to their shops and business. But the problem with having only the poor doing your protest is that they will turn to thugs having nothing to lose, They will disrupt the aim of the peaceful protest.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by menix(m): 11:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
I knew it won't continue cous Umu Igbo re coming back for xmas nd u can't stop us at Head bridge Onitsha..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by martineverest(m): 11:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
Seems they are tired after they failed to gather Niger delta support.i keep saying it, it earlier to convince Hausa to join biafran than to convince Niger deltas. This people never see anything...we are tired of your hatred towards other tribes. So, pack and go and let see who will suffer

38 Likes 9 Shares

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Tayo114: 11:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
good for them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
The south east governors told us they will have kanu released.

It will be worse if they don't release him, and they would have misused this benefit of doubt.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by elcee1: 11:13pm On Dec 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Sunnypa11(m): 11:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
IPAD are broke and want to hustle for money to flex and dash olosho this xmas......END TIMERS

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by sparkleboy(m): 11:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hmmm!

Anyways

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by skytanics(m): 11:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
having MASSOB and IPOB is an evidence of selfish interest

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Smilelo(m): 11:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
Don't mind who posted this topic,

Let it be know that there is no room for dialog, until our Director is Out, our Director will be the one to represent us.

Anything shot of that is a Fake News.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by olagamalin(m): 11:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
A smart man knows when to retreat from a losing battle.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by sukkot: 11:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
shocked

1 Like

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by EasternLeopard: 11:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
The mod will ignore anti Biafra threads while banning pro Biafra threads.

Over to NL mods

4 Likes

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by olagamalin(m): 11:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
Smilelo:
Don't mind who posted this topic,

Let it be know that there is no room for dialog, until our Director is Out, our Director will be the one to represent us.

Anything shot of that is a Fake News.

*short

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by ThisMeansWAR: 11:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
Saurab:
I thought the IPOD youth says they don't negotiate with terrorists?
freeglobe ... What do you have yo say about this ... ? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Sigo86(m): 11:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
Demigods:
They wan prepare for the Christmas no time to protest
grin grin grin

U're so sick bro... chai!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by richybanky(m): 11:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
Tank God, now nothing to scared about again cus am gonna enter d Eastern part next week grin
Enugu State straight away grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by chaberry(m): 11:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
Very vital
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by canalily(m): 11:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
dontjealousme:
I love the way yorubas are commenting on Massob and IPOB thread, keep it up. grin grin grin
how did u identify yoruba, hausa or igbo on Nairanoteundecidedangry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by chubaba1(m): 11:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
Chidozieude:
grin grin grin grin

Person wey say hin mama no go sleep, he will also suffer from insomnia - Nnamdi Kanu (2014)

When we told you that you cannot fight the Nigerian Federal Government by making noise like untrained children, you called us Efulefu

Now you are eating your vomit like rural dogs

IPOB told us they will make the country ungovernable, now they want dialogue grin grin grin

One thing I like about this is that, after making noise, my people always come to the round table

God Bless Nigeria

Biafra is dead
na ur papa wey die
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by ThisMeansWAR: 11:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
olagamalin:
A smart man knows when to retreat from a losing battle.
more like a stupiid coward ..

A smart man plans ahead and will not pick a fight he cannot win ... That's why he is smart grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Richeze(m): 11:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
dontjealousme:
I love the way yorubas are commenting on Massob and IPOB thre
ad, keep it up. grin grin grin
cos they are coweds. they are afraid of self determination that's why they always hide under other's cover especially the north.
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
Abeg oo
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
I need a nuclear B for this thread...

Meanwhile I see this as a smart move. They know xmas is coming and they wont want to make things difficult for our people coming home and also it will give them the opportunity to re strategise.

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by ibkgab001: 11:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
E je Bi

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Obijulius: 11:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
That this topic was moved to front page is evidence on the desperate nature of one Nigeria proponents.

This is a tactic to divert away from their bashing in the oil rich Bayelsa state.

Nigeria is finished. No amount of falsehood can stop it this time.

Oil prices will drop until the government crumbles in frustration.

By next year, Nairaland will soon be flooded with topics about cocoa prices...una never see anything.

grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by ThisMeansWAR: 11:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
Richeze:

cos they are coweds. they are afraid of self determination that's why they always hide under other's cover especially the north.
says the iPod tout that has been begging nigeria to let them go since 1967..

Joke's on you .. cheesy

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by oluwazino(m): 11:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
Saurab:
I thought the IPOD youth says they don't negotiate with terrorists?
I wonder o!! angry pls continue u guys must not stop after wasting those life's u guyz na want to negotiate u must continue I no dey beg una I dey dare una. Bunch of mumu pple lazy ass folks..... nofin pain pass dose life wa dey go waste because of one blind man called Nnamdi Kanu there blood will be on ya head nd ya families @nnamdi kanu dose mumu too con dey follow ya violence preaching.... A true Igbo man won't wnt to see is fellow Igbo man blood shed on der soil negotiation my foot angry angry

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by BloodyK1ller: 11:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
Obijulius:
[s]That this topic was moved to front page is evidence on the desperate nature of one Nigeria proponents.

This is a tactic to divert away from their bashing in the oil rich Bayelsa state.

Nigeria is finished. No amount of falsehood can stop it this time.

Oil prices will drop until the government crumbles in frustration.

By next year, Nairaland will soon be flooded with topics about cocoa prices...una never see anything.

grin[/s]

E pain am

grin grin grin grin

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by vikajef(m): 11:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
Demigods:
They wan prepare for the Christmas no time to protest

Lolz...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The New Look Of Ojodu Berger / What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis / Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.