Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,005 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

What Is The Craziest( In A Good Or Bad Way) Love Punchline You've Heard - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Craziest( In A Good Or Bad Way) Love Punchline You've Heard (1392 Views)

Truth Be Told Between Guys And Girls, Who Are The Craziest In Terms Of Infidelit / Masturbation: Good Or Bad? Nigerians React (Video) / Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Craziest( In A Good Or Bad Way) Love Punchline You've Heard by Tunchi101(m): 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2015
This one is an Original by me
'For You, There Is Nothing I Won't Do
'With You There Is Nothing I Can't Do smiley

Still Looking For A lady To Tell That To Though grin

Drop Yours Guys grin

Re: What Is The Craziest( In A Good Or Bad Way) Love Punchline You've Heard by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 09, 2015
"Delay is dangerous make you nor dey act like mumu..
Before another girl start to claim she is my boo..."

Swallow your pride - 2face
Re: What Is The Craziest( In A Good Or Bad Way) Love Punchline You've Heard by chocolateme(f): 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2015
You are the only pain in my ass
Re: What Is The Craziest( In A Good Or Bad Way) Love Punchline You've Heard by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 09, 2015
chocolateme:
You are the only pain in my ass

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest( In A Good Or Bad Way) Love Punchline You've Heard by jonaifame22(m): 5:59pm On Dec 09, 2015
My love for u is as strong as ur dicck
Re: What Is The Craziest( In A Good Or Bad Way) Love Punchline You've Heard by ShakurM(m): 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2015
Hi, I'm Rich.I don't have anything to offer you but I have money angry

Works like magic
Re: What Is The Craziest( In A Good Or Bad Way) Love Punchline You've Heard by fulfillbill(m): 6:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
Re: What Is The Craziest( In A Good Or Bad Way) Love Punchline You've Heard by mizquote(f): 6:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
I thought my pillow was you.
I'm envious of your blanket
Re: What Is The Craziest( In A Good Or Bad Way) Love Punchline You've Heard by ssoftappless(m): 6:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
U are the croacroach in my cupboard.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest( In A Good Or Bad Way) Love Punchline You've Heard by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 09, 2015
---
Re: What Is The Craziest( In A Good Or Bad Way) Love Punchline You've Heard by DopeBoiRapy(m): 7:02pm On Dec 09, 2015
nne you must be a member of boko haram bcuz ur d bomb bang!!!
Re: What Is The Craziest( In A Good Or Bad Way) Love Punchline You've Heard by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2015
"TonyeBarcanista, you are nice, intelligent, ambitious and sincere.

But....

I'm sorry, I can't date you because I deserve someone better cry"
Re: What Is The Craziest( In A Good Or Bad Way) Love Punchline You've Heard by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2015
You are the cause of global warming.
..........because you are too hot!
Re: What Is The Craziest( In A Good Or Bad Way) Love Punchline You've Heard by IamLEGEND1: 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2015
So this girl walks up to me in the club & says....she says " Legend, you're probably not gonna go down in history.....but I want to make sure you're going down on me in the next 15mins"
Re: What Is The Craziest( In A Good Or Bad Way) Love Punchline You've Heard by DopeBoiRapy(m): 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
So this girl walks up to me in the club & says....she says " Legend, you're probably not gonna go down in history.....but I want to make sure you're going down on me in the next 15mins"
stale pick up line....only O.G's can get away wit dat one n ur definitely not an O.G
Re: What Is The Craziest( In A Good Or Bad Way) Love Punchline You've Heard by zainabicy: 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2015
I love you more than all d words in all d pages of all d books in d world.

I love You from here 2 d moon & back.

*wink*

grin
Re: What Is The Craziest( In A Good Or Bad Way) Love Punchline You've Heard by cruzita(f): 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2015
baby I wish I could die for u but what I have for u is undying love
Re: What Is The Craziest( In A Good Or Bad Way) Love Punchline You've Heard by IamLEGEND1: 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
DopeBoiRapy:
stale pick up line....only O.G's can get away wit dat one n ur definitely not an O.G
I see u're having difficulties comprehending stuff.

O.k here's the breakdown, pay attention very carefully else you might not get it........ U ready?

O.k so I wasn't the one saying it,the girl was the one delivering the line....Gerrit? I hope I have simplified the shít enough for u or do you need another breakdown?
Re: What Is The Craziest( In A Good Or Bad Way) Love Punchline You've Heard by DopeBoiRapy(m): 7:49pm On Dec 09, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

O.k here's the breakdown, pay attention very carefully else you might not get it........ U ready?

O.k so I wasn't the one saying it,the girl was the one delivering the line....Gerrit? I hope I have simplified the shít enough for u or do you need another breakdown?
thumbs up.......but it kinda makes u seem like a b!tch niggur
Re: What Is The Craziest( In A Good Or Bad Way) Love Punchline You've Heard by DopeBoiRapy(m): 7:54pm On Dec 09, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

thumbs up.......but it kinda makes u seem like a b!tch ass niggur to me
Re: What Is The Craziest( In A Good Or Bad Way) Love Punchline You've Heard by bqlekan(m): 7:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
make I find nice words wey I go take propose: words like

"How about I be the last voice you hear every night for the entire rest of your life"
Re: What Is The Craziest( In A Good Or Bad Way) Love Punchline You've Heard by IamLEGEND1: 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2015
DopeBoiRapy:
thumbs up.......but it kinda makes u seem like a b!tch ass niggur to me
you are entitled to ur opinion
Re: What Is The Craziest( In A Good Or Bad Way) Love Punchline You've Heard by DopeBoiRapy(m): 8:08pm On Dec 09, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
you are entitled to ur opinion
just joking bro....but d girl shuld b d one going down on u 1st, then if u feel like she did a gud job, u can return the gesture
Re: What Is The Craziest( In A Good Or Bad Way) Love Punchline You've Heard by jayzon: 8:16pm On Dec 09, 2015
Tunchi101:
This one is an Original by me 'For You, There Is Nothing I Won't Do 'With You There Is Nothing I Can't Do smiley

Still Looking For A lady To Tell That To Though grin
Drop Yours Guys grin
i Bleep her once n i let her go.....wizkid
Re: What Is The Craziest( In A Good Or Bad Way) Love Punchline You've Heard by midehi2(f): 8:35pm On Dec 09, 2015
Baby your asshole is killing me, fart on me pleeeease cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Get My Husband Back! / G / Man faints after his wife gave birth to triplets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.