Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,096 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

Man faints after his wife gave birth to triplets - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man faints after his wife gave birth to triplets (1410 Views)

"Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo / Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man faints after his wife gave birth to triplets by ettaetta(m): 6:05pm On Mar 21, 2016
shared by a facebook user
Life in Nigeria is hard sha that some good news can be like bad news. Recently a friend told me how a man fainted when his wife gave birth to triplets in the hospital. Dont really know if its true but from what i heard, the man and his friend took his wife to the hospital when the wife was in labour. After she gave birth the doctors told the man his wife gave birth to triplets. Instead of the man to jubiliate like other men, he started lamenting about where he would get money to cater for the kids in this hard time. In some minutes he fainted and his friend called the nurses to attend to him. After waking, he was still lamenting that he didnt want his chidren to suffer. He said he wanted just one kid at the moment not 3. His friend supported him with the little he had, and called their pastor and told him what happened since they worship in the same church. The pastor supported them and also told his well to do members to support them too. That was how my friend got to know about it. I was like poverty bad o. To other people that would have been good news. So my advice to guys is that before getting married make sure you will be able to provide for your family financially so that your beloved wife and children will not suffer.
Re: Man faints after his wife gave birth to triplets by Cutehector(m): 6:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
A real man won't faint.. rather will take it up as a challenge to work harder
Re: Man faints after his wife gave birth to triplets by cruzita(f): 6:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
embarassed I feel his pain but the God that gave him those children will provide resources to cater for them
Re: Man faints after his wife gave birth to triplets by omoyemirally(f): 6:12pm On Mar 21, 2016
He should be grateful to God
Re: Man faints after his wife gave birth to triplets by ettaetta(m): 6:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
Cutehector:
thats true, the man is a coward. https://m.youtube.com/watch?sns=tw&v=0iq_pkXsMv8
Re: Man faints after his wife gave birth to triplets by ettaetta(m): 6:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
cruzita:
embarassed I feel his pain but the God that gave him those children will provide resources to cater for them
i pray so too.
Re: Man faints after his wife gave birth to triplets by falconey(m): 6:49pm On Mar 21, 2016
Cutehector:

This post sound funny, trust me mehn that man must have been working so hard to his last strength to provide resources that will carter for one child (probably the number he expected).

then 3 top strikers showed up.

1 Like

Re: Man faints after his wife gave birth to triplets by Cutehector(m): 6:50pm On Mar 21, 2016
falconey:

This post sound funny, trust me mehn that man must have been working so hard to his last strength to carter for one child (probably the number he was expected).

then 3 top strikers showed up.
he shouldn't hav fvcked his wife den grin or should hav used a condom
Re: Man faints after his wife gave birth to triplets by falconey(m): 6:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
Cutehector:
he shouldn't hav fvcked his wife den grin or should hav used a condom

not fvcking or using condom wont stop the 3 soldiers from coming sooner or later.

I believe the couple want a child , one child!.
Re: Man faints after his wife gave birth to triplets by Cutehector(m): 6:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
falconey:

not fvcking or using condom wont stop the 3 soldiers from coming sooner or later.

I believe the couple want a child , one child!.
well, God Dat put dem there will surely provide
Re: Man faints after his wife gave birth to triplets by falconey(m): 6:59pm On Mar 21, 2016
Cutehector:
well, God Dat put dem there will surely provide

Really?? oya make we dey give them belle dey go nah, as na GOD WEY PUT THEM THERE GO SURELY PROVIDE.

i read on frontpage today a 17year old sold daughter for 500,000#
Re: Man faints after his wife gave birth to triplets by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 21, 2016
Awwwwww lovely!! kiss
Re: Man faints after his wife gave birth to triplets by Cutehector(m): 7:08pm On Mar 21, 2016
falconey:

Really?? oya make we dey give them belle dey go nah, as na GOD WEY PUT THEM THERE GO SURELY PROVIDE.

i read on frontpage today a 17year old sold daughter for 500,000#
hahahahahha...

Me too.. i"m not surprised abt things like that tho
Re: Man faints after his wife gave birth to triplets by ettaetta(m): 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
falconey:

lol

1 Like

Re: Man faints after his wife gave birth to triplets by ettaetta(m): 3:16pm On Mar 22, 2016
djaction:
a lesson for all men. Make money before you raise a family
i agree with you
Re: Man faints after his wife gave birth to triplets by princessammy: 4:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
Very funny.
Re: Man faints after his wife gave birth to triplets by elrony(m): 4:32pm On Mar 22, 2016
A lesson for men... do not get married,it's a TRAP!!! cool
Re: Man faints after his wife gave birth to triplets by Ifakiland(m): 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2016
ettaetta:
Life in Nigeria is hard sha that some good news can be like bad news. Recently a friend told me how a man fainted when his wife gave birth to triplets in the hospital. Dont really know if its true but from what i heard, the man and his friend took his wife to the hospital when the wife was in labour. After she gave birth the doctors told the man his wife gave birth to triplets. Instead of the man to jubiliate like other men, he started lamenting about where he would get money to cater for the kids in this hard time. In some minutes he fainted and his friend called the nurses to attend to him. After waking, he was still lamenting that he didnt want his chidren to suffer. He said he wanted just one kid at the moment not 3. His friend supported him with the little he had, and called their pastor and told him what happened since they worship in the same church. The pastor supported them and also told his well to do members to support them too. That was how my friend got to know about it. I was like poverty bad o. To other people that would have been good news. So my advice to guys is that before getting married make sure you will be able to provide for your family financially so that your beloved wife and children will not suffer. https://m.youtube.com/watch?sns=tw&v=0iq_pkXsMv8
shut d fvck up, pvssy ass licking ball less modafvcker, we've heard u....enuf of ds topic.
Re: Man faints after his wife gave birth to triplets by ettaetta(m): 6:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
Ifakiland:

shut d fvck up, pvssy ass licking ball less modafvcker, we've heard u....enuf of ds topic.
I don't blame you sha, you sound like a frustrated idiot.
Re: Man faints after his wife gave birth to triplets by ettaetta(m): 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2016

(1) (Reply)

DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: Woman Raped By Her Husband [video] / ... / How Can A Lady Voice Out Her Affection For A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.