Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,018 members, 7,838,559 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

10 Questions For Igbo’s Seeking Ikwerre Citizenship & Acknowledgement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Questions For Igbo’s Seeking Ikwerre Citizenship & Acknowledgement (5473 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife / A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This / Why It’s Impossible For Igbo Man To Become Nigeria’s President In 2019 – MASSOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Questions For Igbo’s Seeking Ikwerre Citizenship & Acknowledgement by Keystonn: 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
naijapips02:

lol. what are u sniffing? did he make the statement in ph?
why will he campaign out of rivers state ? Is he contesting for presidency ? Use ur head bro
Re: 10 Questions For Igbo’s Seeking Ikwerre Citizenship & Acknowledgement by paramakina202: 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
naijapips02:

What's igbo Then? biafra?. I'm never anti igbo. I'm just anti biafra and the last time I checked, igbos have not come out as a group to say they support biafra
Are we discussing Biafra here?
You attack anything to do with Igbo/Biafra
And Igbo interest in general and always on the side of those Igbo consider as not friendly.
So my friend,when it walks like a duck act like a duck and sit like a duck then it must be a duck.that's common sense.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Questions For Igbo’s Seeking Ikwerre Citizenship & Acknowledgement by DerideGull(m): 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2015
naijapips02:

What's igbo Then? biafra?. I'm never anti igbo. I'm just anti biafra and the last time I checked, igbos have not come out as a group to say they support biafra

Who gives a ratass if you are anti naijapips02? I seen people in your class of humans protest against themselves. I guess will not commit suicide because of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: 10 Questions For Igbo’s Seeking Ikwerre Citizenship & Acknowledgement by naijapips02: 2:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
Keystonn:
why will he campaign out of rivers state ? Is he contesting for presidency ? Use ur head bro

because he was the campaign cordinator of MUHAMMADU BUHARI, the presidential candidate for APC, his party.

[size=18pt]Suck on that, Z[/size]

1 Like

Re: 10 Questions For Igbo’s Seeking Ikwerre Citizenship & Acknowledgement by paramakina202: 2:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
naijapips02:

you're the ignorant one here..... lol

I just showed you pics of real ibibio attire. are those igbo attiires too?
So women now wears okpu agu?
Ask any Akwa Ibom person if that attire Akpabio wear in that picture is native to them or not.
Re: 10 Questions For Igbo’s Seeking Ikwerre Citizenship & Acknowledgement by naijapips02: 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
paramakina202:
So women now wears okpu agu?
Ask any Akwa Ibom person if that attire Akpabio wear in that picture is native to them or not.

wtf are you ranting about, Z? So they now use a borrowed attire for their Traditional Weddiing?

What the heck are you even insinuating? You mean 'ndi mmohu' are now igbos? Seriously?

1 Like

Re: 10 Questions For Igbo’s Seeking Ikwerre Citizenship & Acknowledgement by naijapips02: 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
DerideGull:

Who gives a ratass if you are anti naijapips02? I seen people in your class of humans protest against themselves. I guess will not commit suicide because of Biafra.

lol. grin the only people commiting suicide are you Biafrats. Please continue the protest....our able JTF just have one round of target practice to complete.

Bikonu, eji m chineke ario unu....continuue the protest.
Re: 10 Questions For Igbo’s Seeking Ikwerre Citizenship & Acknowledgement by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
THANK GOD FOR SCIENCE

The Quickest Way to acertain the True Origin of IKWERRE,ANIOMA,ECHe AND OTHER IGBO GROUP is through a Scientific method called GENEOLOGY TESTING. Whoever doubt his or her origin should simply do a gene test

I REPEAT

The Quickest Way to acertain the True Origin of IKWERRE,ANIOMA,ECHe AND OTHER IGBO GROUP is through a Scientific method called GENEOLOGY TESTING. Whoever doubt his or her origin should simply do a gene test

2 Likes

Re: 10 Questions For Igbo’s Seeking Ikwerre Citizenship & Acknowledgement by naijapips02: 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
paramakina202:

Are we discussing Biafra here?
You attack anything to do with Igbo/Biafra
And Igbo interest in general and always on the side of those Igbo consider as not friendly.
So my friend,when it walks like a duck act like a duck and sit like a duck then it must be a duck.that's common sense.

Everyone knows that this discussion came up in the first place because of Biafra. Before Biafra, no igboman came out to say anything about ikwerre land being an igbo territory.

Because of biafra, you now want to use history to blackmail them so that you can use their oil. That is never the igbo character. You biafrats should be ashamed of yourselves.

Show me a thread that was for igboid progressiveness that i spoke against. Just one.
Re: 10 Questions For Igbo’s Seeking Ikwerre Citizenship & Acknowledgement by paramakina202: 2:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
naijapips02:

wtf are you ranting about, Z? So they now use a borrowed attire for their Traditional Weddiing?

What the heck are you even insinuating? You mean 'ndi mmohu' are now igbos? Seriously?
You should know attires are made for different purposes and occasions so stay out of what you know nothing about.
Akpabio is Ibibioman I am not ignorant as you.
Re: 10 Questions For Igbo’s Seeking Ikwerre Citizenship & Acknowledgement by naijapips02: 2:57pm On Dec 10, 2015
paramakina202:
You should know attires are made for different purposes and occasions so stay out of what you know nothing about.
Akpabio is Ibibioman I am not ignorant as you.

Quick question....are ibibios igbos?
Re: 10 Questions For Igbo’s Seeking Ikwerre Citizenship & Acknowledgement by paramakina202: 3:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
naijapips02:

Quick question....are ibibios igbos?
Ibibio is an ethnic group of its own and why this question?
Re: 10 Questions For Igbo’s Seeking Ikwerre Citizenship & Acknowledgement by naijapips02: 3:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
paramakina202:

Ibibio is an ethnic group of its own and why this question?

you said akpabio is putting on an igbo attire...hence his is igbo. innit?
Re: 10 Questions For Igbo’s Seeking Ikwerre Citizenship & Acknowledgement by paramakina202: 3:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
naijapips02:

you said akpabio is putting on an igbo attire...hence his is igbo. innit?
I permit you to qoute me where I said so.
Re: 10 Questions For Igbo’s Seeking Ikwerre Citizenship & Acknowledgement by naijapips02: 3:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
paramakina202:

I permit you to qoute me where I said so.

so why did you bring up the attire?
Re: 10 Questions For Igbo’s Seeking Ikwerre Citizenship & Acknowledgement by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
The Quickest and proven method to acertain the True Origin of IKWERRE,ANIOMA,ECHe AND OTHER IGBO GROUP is through a Scientific method called GENEOLOGY TESTING. Whoever doubt his or her origin should simply do a gene test
Re: 10 Questions For Igbo’s Seeking Ikwerre Citizenship & Acknowledgement by paramakina202: 3:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
naijapips02:

so why did you bring up the attire?
You were the one insinuating that Akpabio was wearing an Igbo attire to make a point but I reminded you that you are wrong that what he was wearing is also a native attire to his people as well as some part of Igboland but your anti anything Igbo brain went on red alert and start to mis quote and miss yarn as usual.
Re: 10 Questions For Igbo’s Seeking Ikwerre Citizenship & Acknowledgement by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
QUESTION FOR YORUBA,EDO AND MAYBE IJAW.

IF IKWERRE ARE FROM BENIN CAN THEY EVER BE ALLOWED TO BE THE GOVERNOR OF EDO STATE?

ME I CAN CONFIDENTLY SAY THAT THERE ARE 2 SOUTH-EASTERN STATE OR MORE WHERE IKWERRE CAN BECOME GOVERNORS WITHOUT THE PEOPLE CARING A DAMN WHERE THEY COME FROM SO LONG AS THEY BEAR IKWERRE NAMES
Re: 10 Questions For Igbo’s Seeking Ikwerre Citizenship & Acknowledgement by patrick89(m): 4:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
[s]
naijapips02:

[/s]
I promise you heart attack and eventual death! You will burn beyond recognition, you can never be igbo iin your next world, I have seen couple of your post, you are not never igbo! Igbo doesn't mean speaking igbo, imagine every igbo men and women behave like you and Joe igbokwe, will people be talking about us? You are the byproduct of republican nature of igbos, if not your forebears would have been deleted to cease to produce traitors like you and co travellers,
Idiots will be forming "I'm different " or to be told "I like you because you do not behave like your people " silly low life have never asked why no German would come out and condemn Hitler, fulani person come out and condemn herdsmen..
Biafra will come, you will lose your investment, infact we are going to hasten the provocation, so that you and your properties will vanish! Stupid low life!! tongue embarassed tongue embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

5 Likes

Re: 10 Questions For Igbo’s Seeking Ikwerre Citizenship & Acknowledgement by naijapips02: 4:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
patrick89:
[s][/s]
I promise you heart attack and eventual death! You will burn beyond recognition, you can never be igbo iin your next world, I have seen couple of your post, you are not never igbo! Igbo doesn't mean speaking igbo, imagine every igbo men and women behave like you and Joe igbokwe, will people be talking about us? You are the byproduct of republican nature of igbos, if not your forebears would have been deleted to cease to produce traitors like you and co travellers,
Idiots will be forming "I'm different " or to be told "I like you because you do not behave like your people " silly low life have never asked why no German would come out and condemn Hitler, fulani person come out and condemn herdsmen..
Biafra will come, you will lose your investment, infact we are going to hasten the provocation, so that you and your properties will vanish! Stupid low life!! tongue embarassed tongue embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: 10 Questions For Igbo’s Seeking Ikwerre Citizenship & Acknowledgement by patrick89(m): 4:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
[s]
naijapips02:

Everyone knows that this discussion came up in the first place because of Biafra. Before Biafra, no igboman came out to say anything about ikwerre land being an igbo territory.

Because of biafra, you now want to use history to blackmail them so that you can use their oil. That is never the igbo character. You biafrats should be ashamed of yourselves.

Show me a thread that was for igboid progressiveness that i spoke against. Just one.
[/s]
This is 21st century, nobody has the monopoly for violence, provocation, I'm sure you have invested all your life outside, just continue ranting we will teach you a dirty lesson!! I grew up in lagos, so I know it's going to be, I wish you're in north, it will be better, .. vagabond, reveal your identity and see how your chapter would be history, you come on faceless forum to instigate, and blackmail, yet you claim to be igbo! Amadioha were kwa gi!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Questions For Igbo’s Seeking Ikwerre Citizenship & Acknowledgement by patrick89(m): 4:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
naijapips02:

E pain me? Joker!! Turncoat, your DNA $must cease to transit! You are a packaged rubbish!

1 Like

Re: 10 Questions For Igbo’s Seeking Ikwerre Citizenship & Acknowledgement by naijapips02: 4:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
patrick89:
[s][/s]
This is 21st century, nobody has the monopoly for violence, provocation, I'm sure you have invested all your life outside, just continue ranting we will teach you a dirty lesson!! I grew up in lagos, so I know it's going to be, I wish you're in north, it will be better, .. vagabond, reveal your identity and see how your chapter would be history, you come on faceless forum to instigate, and blackmail, yet you claim to be igbo! Amadioha were kwa gi!!

[img]http://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1pwXBFHxNkrur_r-DpzEBtoA5zBZk5Sxn8heS6GEeExztFR880Q[/img]

Re: 10 Questions For Igbo’s Seeking Ikwerre Citizenship & Acknowledgement by Abagworo(m): 4:30pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ndigbo please stop seeing Ikwerres as Igbo because they are not. Remove them from any Igbo plans and programmes or grant them on individual basis. Some Ikwerres who engage in Igbo activities like Julius Agwu from Akpor should be honored but Ikwerre as a group should be rejected.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Questions For Igbo’s Seeking Ikwerre Citizenship & Acknowledgement by naijapips02: 4:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
patrick89:

E pain me? Joker!! Turncoat, your DNA $must cease to transit! You are a packaged rubbish!

zombie. ain't gat your time now. run along, kid.
Re: 10 Questions For Igbo’s Seeking Ikwerre Citizenship & Acknowledgement by patrick89(m): 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
Abagworo:
Ndigbo please stop seeing Ikwerres as Igbo because they are not. Remove them from any Igbo plans and programmes or grant them on individual basis. Some Ikwerres who engage in Igbo activities like Julius Agwu from Akpor should be honored but Ikwerre as a group should be rejected.
My thought exactly, but no igbo man is forcing anyone, each time I remember julius agwu I kinda wonder who are these ikwere people? But it's ok, the op is not igbo, he only wants to instigate hate, to be an igbo is not by force, what is my own with ikwere? I never finish with ndi anambra wahala! The only problem here is that silly people open topics to denigrate ndigbo, while the mods allow them to flourish..

2 Likes

Re: 10 Questions For Igbo’s Seeking Ikwerre Citizenship & Acknowledgement by patrick89(m): 5:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
naijapips02:

zombie. ain't gat your time now. run along, kid.
who are you in igboland? Who is your father? You are insignificant! You will burn nobody knows!! You can only get all the invisible likes from the people that will burn your shop or even behead you when the time reach!
Re: 10 Questions For Igbo’s Seeking Ikwerre Citizenship & Acknowledgement by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
Abagworo:

"Na me get the pikin, No, na my pikin"

How do you know who the real mother is in this modern time? Making noise allover nairaland or through DNA test?

We no living in darkages. Instead of constantly arguing like monkeys,let get some competent geneticists to conduct a random DNA test on 200 ikwerres to know who they really are. PERIOD

1 Like

Re: 10 Questions For Igbo’s Seeking Ikwerre Citizenship & Acknowledgement by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 10, 2015
Money40:
I realized that this Biafra issue actually give some group of people sleep less night, hmm, does it mean you people cannot survive without igbos pls I need honest answers

We can survive but we love you and your wahala. That's why grin
Re: 10 Questions For Igbo’s Seeking Ikwerre Citizenship & Acknowledgement by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 10, 2015
A very good job of copy and paste. Don't make it look like you designed those questions from your boiling brain. An article on this fashion has been on existence since 2010.
Re: 10 Questions For Igbo’s Seeking Ikwerre Citizenship & Acknowledgement by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
mulattoclaro:
who wants to be part of your joke of a country? See this mumu.
You just did a good job of copy and paste. I'm still wondering what your intention is.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tradermoni Initiative To Boost Petty Trading – Osinbajo / IPOB Hatred For Iran Is Born Of Ignorance. / [video] NYSC Corp Member Beaten To Death For Compromising The Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.