Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

How Do Nigerian Men Generally Speaking? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Nigerian Men Generally Speaking? (968 Views)

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? / Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Nigerian Men Generally Speaking? by skyfullofstars(f): 4:59am On Dec 12, 2015
Hello everybody. Please, as I'm not Nigerian, I would appreciate some sincere answers from both male and female:

If a man is in a relationship or married with a woman, how does he show his love to her? What does love mean to Nigerian people?

I appreciate mature answers...
Re: How Do Nigerian Men Generally Speaking? by Nobody: 5:11am On Dec 12, 2015
skyfullofstars:
Hello everybody. Please, as I'm not Nigerian, I would appreciate some sincere answers from both male and female:

If a man is in a relationship or married with a woman, how does he show his love to her? What does love mean to Nigerian people?

Lol its not a Nigerian "thing" love, it's something one experiences privately in their own way.
Everyone is different. Basic foundation for love (for most people, i hope) is Trust, respect, and communication for me anyway and the rest could follow i guess. But without 3/3 I'm not lieing to myself, I know it ain't love.

#ISHe¥oruba

2 Likes

Re: How Do Nigerian Men Generally Speaking? by Nobody: 5:27am On Dec 12, 2015
Re: How Do Nigerian Men Generally Speaking? by Nobody: 5:37am On Dec 12, 2015
skyfullofstars:

Baby let love you, let me hold you, show love like you never seen before ;DD
Nigeria men are romantic, loving and caring if you meet the right one and you have the right attitude, carry go!
Re: How Do Nigerian Men Generally Speaking? by skyfullofstars(f): 5:56am On Dec 12, 2015
Demigods:

Nigeria men are romantic, loving and caring if you meet the right one and you have the right attitude, carry go!

Mmm... I'm dating a Nigerian and he's not romantic at all, that's why I'm asking for opinions.
Re: How Do Nigerian Men Generally Speaking? by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 12, 2015
skyfullofstars:

Mmm... I'm dating a Nigerian and he's not romantic at all, that's why I'm asking for opinions.

Maybe he show's his love in other ways... Is he loyal, does he have your best interest at heart? Does he show you he cares in anyway? If not then you just might be a friend he sleeps with.
Re: How Do Nigerian Men Generally Speaking? by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 12, 2015
skyfullofstars:

You met the wrong one, maybe all those 2 mins yoloba men, where are yyou from babe.?
Re: How Do Nigerian Men Generally Speaking? by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 12, 2015
Nubian113:

Maybe he show's his love in other ways... Is he loyal, does he have your best interest at heart? Does he show you he cares in anyway? If not then you just might be a friend he sleeps with.

Please shut up your stupid mouth and stop talking rubbisb with your fish brain

1 Like

Re: How Do Nigerian Men Generally Speaking? by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 12, 2015
Demigods:

You met the wrong one, maybe all those 2 mins yoloba men, where are yyou from babe.?

Sorry to disturb your lesbian flirt.

Shim with issues you've been acknowledged

Now run a long lil girl undecided
Re: How Do Nigerian Men Generally Speaking? by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 12, 2015
Following
Re: How Do Nigerian Men Generally Speaking? by firstking01(m): 7:28am On Dec 12, 2015
skyfullofstars:

which part of the world are u frm
Re: How Do Nigerian Men Generally Speaking? by firstking01(m): 7:29am On Dec 12, 2015
skyfullofstars:

which part of the world are u frm....
Re: How Do Nigerian Men Generally Speaking? by firstking01(m): 7:32am On Dec 12, 2015
Miss poster lets knw ur country
Re: How Do Nigerian Men Generally Speaking? by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 12, 2015
Demigods:

Kikiki grin
Re: How Do Nigerian Men Generally Speaking? by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 12, 2015
To be honest, majority of Nigerian men aren't romantic at all.
Re: How Do Nigerian Men Generally Speaking? by obiorathesubtle: 7:59am On Dec 12, 2015
We're humans too you know? Doesn't matter if we're Nigerian, we'll love just the same way you people love...

The only exception is that yoruba boys cheat too much, they have the reputation.

1 Like

Re: How Do Nigerian Men Generally Speaking? by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Kikiki grin

Na true nagrin
Re: How Do Nigerian Men Generally Speaking? by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 12, 2015
skyfullofstars:

Nigerian men are somewhat unromantic but are caring.
Re: How Do Nigerian Men Generally Speaking? by skyfullofstars(f): 9:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
DeeTus:
Nigerian men are somewhat unromantic but are caring.

And how do they show you that they care?
Re: How Do Nigerian Men Generally Speaking? by skyfullofstars(f): 9:12pm On Dec 12, 2015
Demigods:

I thought you just went through abortion with the girl you intend to marry

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Anambra Parents Irrational When It Comes To Marriage?? / 12 Signs You’re Dating A Man, Not A Boy / Outrage! As Man Forces Newly Wedded Wife To Walk Unclad In Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.