Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

MUST READ: Help Advise A Romancelander. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MUST READ: Help Advise A Romancelander. (639 Views)

, / The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) / For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MUST READ: Help Advise A Romancelander. by oxygen94(m): 4:11pm On Dec 22, 2015
Good day romancelanders, I'v been through this section for quite a while and I must really commend d lady's and gent's here for their matured approach when it comes to advise on Love issues.

I have this lady who I truly love and I have tried in every genuine way I can to tell her I love her and will want her to be my girl, but the reply she keeps giving me is that she had once had feelings for me also not long ago but when she expected me to approach her I didn't approach her and she had killed the feelings.

My worry is that probably she's trying to play too hard to get or truly she has killed the feelings, now I'm fed up and I dnt know if I should tell her not to bother any more or just forget about it and close up on her.... Will appreciate matured advice please.
Re: MUST READ: Help Advise A Romancelander. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 22, 2015
buy her panties first, come and thank me later cool
Re: MUST READ: Help Advise A Romancelander. by immortalvoices(m): 4:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
There so many beautiful, calm, charismatic and decent girl in your jurisdiction for you to worry about one proud girl

Who doesn't value your feelings now...

1 Like

Re: MUST READ: Help Advise A Romancelander. by LaurelP(m): 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2015
You know what you're going to do?

Show her a lot of attention for like 2 weeks. Call her every day, tease her, visit her, anything to make her feel good.
Then stop the attention all of a sudden.

She will call you.

1 Like

Re: MUST READ: Help Advise A Romancelander. by Erukumakanaki: 4:31pm On Dec 22, 2015
osedvgirl:
buy her panties first, come and thank me later cool
Huh? Who on this fucken earth does that undecided
Re: MUST READ: Help Advise A Romancelander. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 22, 2015
Keep trying man and also threaten her.
Tell her you would kill yourself
Re: MUST READ: Help Advise A Romancelander. by Dujardin(m): 4:40pm On Dec 22, 2015
oxygen94:
she has killed the feelings

Sounds funny!

I think u shud get her into a very serious mood, ask her if there is a Lazarussian hope for the deceased feeling grin. Her replay is cruicial to ur next actions.

But if i were the one, I juz tell her I don't believe in second chances too and ask her to prove me wrong
NOTE: the last lady I did this to neva looked back. grin
Re: MUST READ: Help Advise A Romancelander. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
Someone told u the ugly truth, you chose not to believe.
No matter how hard u try, she won't love u except if she wants your money.
Just forget about her.
Re: MUST READ: Help Advise A Romancelander. by raziboi(m): 5:05pm On Dec 22, 2015
beg her..... or man up and talk to her!!
Re: MUST READ: Help Advise A Romancelander. by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 23, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
Huh? Who on this fucken earth does that undecided
undecided seriously, i try to pronounce your moniker and i bit my lip embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: #6 Foods You Eat That Are Killing Your Sex Drive / The Millionaire's Daughter! / Men Vs Women Who Cheat More In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.