Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

When A Woman Can't Cook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Woman Can't Cook (1535 Views)

Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat / Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" / Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Woman Can't Cook by marvelck: 1:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
As a woman, if you can't cook, you better go and learn it before getting married. Cos, most men despises women/wives that can't cook. They wont say it to her face, but deep within them, they'll be complaining, telling their friends and also insulting the wife behind her back. There is nothing to manage about the situation than to be a good cook for your husband. Even if the wife goes to bring her mom to be cooking for them, one day the mom would eventually leave. And should the wife bring an housemaid to do the cooking, then she's only inviting trouble into her home. Cos, sooner or later, the housemaid seeing and knowing the wife can't cook, would start making yanga, and also becoming stubborn and ambitious later (you understand what I'm saying). Ladies, biko master how to cook for own good!
Re: When A Woman Can't Cook by Cholls(m): 1:10pm On Dec 10, 2015
My brother tell them.
Re: When A Woman Can't Cook by IndianaJay: 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
marvelck:
As a woman, if you can't cook, you better go and learn it before getting married. Cos, most men despises women/wives that can't cook. They wont say it to her face, but deep within them, they'll be complaining, telling their friends and also insulting the wife behind her back. There is nothing to manage about the situation than to be a good cook for your husband. Even if the wife goes to bring her mom to be cooking for them, one day the mom would eventually leave. And should the wife bring an housemaid to do the cooking, then she's only inviting trouble into her home. Cos, sooner or later, the housemaid seeing and knowing the wife can't cook, would start making yanga, and also becoming stubborn and ambitious later (you understand what I'm saying). Ladies, biko master how to cook for own good!

Sometimes I marvel at the posts on Nairaland.

Knowing how to cook is a basic skill every human should learn, not necessarily women.....

Boys always looking for who to feed them, ought not to wait to be fed, they should get up and be useful to themselves too, learn how to cook and feed yourself, so that no woman will carry you to do shakara.

You want a woman who will pound yam, cook onugbo, make banga, take care of children, do every every.....meanwhile what do you have to offer as a man??

To want a good woman you must first of all be a good man.

Instead of trying to advise females here everyday on how to be good women....sometimes borrow a leaf from your posts and advise yourselves as well.

Women also despise men who think they know all about women.....when in actual fact you don't know anything.

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Can't Cook by jeremybenedict(m): 2:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
#Trutalk# my bro...d way 2 a man's heart z tru d stomach
Re: When A Woman Can't Cook by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
Hihim i cant cook. But its alright my husband will be able to cook
Re: When A Woman Can't Cook by allyon(m): 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
I disagree. My housemaid will dare not do yanga to wife who cant cook. Because the first day she does that i will make sure she leaves my house with nothing at that moment.
Note... I find women who cant cook to be disgusting
Re: When A Woman Can't Cook by blessedfavoured: 4:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
Lol I can count 20 homes with hired cooks and they've been married over 20 years.

At the same time many homes with the best and homely wives cooking fresh meals everyday, and they didn't make it to 10 years.

I don't know why una think its the ability to cook good food and domestic chores that makes a good wife.

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Can't Cook by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 10, 2015
IndianaJay:

Sometimes I marvel at the posts on Nairaland.

Knowing how to cook is a basic skill every human should learn, not necessarily women.....

Boys always looking for who to feed them, ought not to wait to be fed, they should get up and be useful to themselves too, learn how to cook and feed yourself, so that no woman will carry you to do shakara.

You want a woman who will pound yam, cook onugbo, make banga, take care of children, do every every.....meanwhile what do you have to offer as a man??

To want a good woman you must first of all be a good man.

Instead of trying to advise females here everyday on how to be good women....sometimes borrow a leaf from your posts and advise yourselves as well.

Women also despise men who think they know all about women.....when in actual fact you don't know anything.

God bless u if i can cook so can my husband

i am no man's maid infact no bride price i entered d marriage as ur companion nt a slave tru advanced slave trade called bride price
Re: When A Woman Can't Cook by hereiam: 6:47am On Dec 11, 2015
halfrica:

God bless u if i can cook so can my husband

i am no man's maid infact no bride price i entered d marriage as ur companion nt a slave tru advanced slave trade called bride price

halfica can make mouthhhhh.
its your type that will quit their job to be in the.kitchen for the whole day just.to please.the husband.
i know your type.
Re: When A Woman Can't Cook by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 11, 2015
hereiam:

halfica can make mouthhhhh.
its your type that will quit their job to be in the.kitchen for the whole day just.to please.the husband.
i know your type.

Thats wat u tink i av so many personalities u wud b suprised to find out i wont only not cook but also divorce nd take no dime from him!!!!!!!

Dnt ever underestimate any one!!!!! i av multiple personalities #fact

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Can't Cook by Rone16(f): 9:14am On Dec 11, 2015
Yes I agree but seriously guys must you make everything about women.you want to marry an educated person,someone who can cook all the dishes,a virgin, and a pretty woman..you should also learn how to cook to even make her breakfast in bed sef..pick a struggle(you can't have a perfect woman just know that)

(1) (Reply)

Omg!! See How This Girl Open Her Tin Wide, Click Here To See Photo / I Can't Perform Well In Bed / Other Than Me. Who Else Had Never Pm Any Lady On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.