Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists - Politics (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists (669397 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / To All Secessionists: Give Me PROOF That A Broken Nigeria Is Better / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (157) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by bigigh: 9:03am On May 25, 2017
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by mmb(m): 3:20pm On May 25, 2017
Nigeria will be great again In sha Allah.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by clingtonpaul(m): 5:12pm On May 25, 2017
d tag is faulty.u cant u wont nor do u have any legal right to say no to dat if it d choice of d people as time might demand.seccesion is bullying word to a lamblike name as self determination and is a fundamentals right of any who see reason to dat.ur saying no is authocratic or self imposing at any platform.I think it best to handle diplomaticaly Dan radical as d later is a fuel d issue a fire.Britain and scotland shd teach u

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by kikake: 1:27am On May 26, 2017
mmb:
Nigeria will be great again In sha Allah.

...but you didn't know how much damage Boko Haram and herdsmen have done to Nigeria. When shall both groups stop? Not feasible in the nearest future, because
religion is opium to those who inhaled it.

Imagine how much in billions of dollars in capital flight from Nigeria since the last eight years of Boko Haram and herdsmen.

Boko Haram and herdsmen, among other factors, justify the secessionist moves in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by mmb(m): 8:14am On May 26, 2017
kikake:

...but you didn't know how much damage Boko Haram and herdsmen have done to Nigeria. When shall both groups stop? Not feasible in the nearest future, because
religion is opium to those who inhaled it.

Imagine how much in billions of dollars in capital flight from Nigeria since the last eight years of Boko Haram and herdsmen.

Boko Haram and herdsmen, among other factors, justify the secessionist moves in Nigeria.
You are a Pessimist.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by eyizlive(m): 6:47pm On May 26, 2017
Oga seun, u no wan change d name 'nairaland' abi? Gud to secure d future but change(n i mean any kind of change...includin' secession) is inevitable.
#justsayin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Jfrankination(m): 2:01pm On May 28, 2017
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

We have updated rule 9 of Nairaland to reflect this decision. It now says:

I'd like to urge all Nairaland members to respect and obey rule 9. Mynd44 is in charge of enforcing it. If you break this rule, you'll be banned.

Thanks,
Seun (Founder Of Nairaland).
baba Seun abeq reason my monicker...i no do anything bad to warrant banning, no be for all the section i fit comment or like..abeq..I will not sin again
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 5:19am On May 29, 2017
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

We have updated rule 9 of Nairaland to reflect this decision. It now says:

I'd like to urge all Nairaland members to respect and obey rule 9. Mynd44 is in charge of enforcing it. If you break this rule, you'll be banned.

Thanks,

Seun (Founder Of Nairaland).
United state of Africa, we stand together, awo, zki, tafa said it, not kanu, not buhari, not hausa, not fulani, not igbo, not yoruba, these are africans voice, together we stand, and africans is not ready to destroy africa, northerners we learn from this and ready for better africa, igbos we learn, yourbas we carry all along
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by clingtonpaul(m): 3:48pm On May 30, 2017
seun I refuse to be one of those whose right of speech or Expression is bondaged. from ur speech, for someones legitimate prayers to be unbearable to u, is pathetic of u.while u enjoy ur presidential media lobby % I seek other platforms to Express myself I Wil take ur message to others platforms media houses for justifications.ur name Will reflect ur justice.go to hell.u cant ban anyones legal right even in a bussiness setting.I repeat to hell.bussiness apart from politics.im dissapointed in dis.even dictators dnt do this.#money is one of d root of evils.agewise and status u nt more than me.to impose a collatral damage on intelligent beings here.I jst love ur idea and zeal.I wish u well in ur endeavor as d end wil justify the means.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by preshdawesome(m): 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
Placing a ban on secessionists is as good as banning the Igbo's on nairaland [color=#990000][/color] angry

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Odelhorno1990: 7:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
To assumed an anachronistic approach to freedom of expression and association is a brandishment of incivility.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Lemmy123(m): 8:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
Click like if you came to read comments like me

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (157)

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.