Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Why Do Girls Ignore Messages On Social Media? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Ignore Messages On Social Media? (2356 Views)

How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers / Do Girls Ignore Guys They Like? If Yes, Then Why? / He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Ignore Messages On Social Media? by KingRaoul: 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
Why do girls find it difficult to reply to messages on social media? So if a guy is not ur crush u cant reply him?
Re: Why Do Girls Ignore Messages On Social Media? by ssoftappless(m): 4:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
well some ladies are full of pride but d fault aint entirely on them, some guyz are full of shiiiits.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Ignore Messages On Social Media? by Erukumakanaki: 4:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
i text u, u ignore. . . I Text back the Babe i've been ignoring, shiii is balanced and simple grin
Re: Why Do Girls Ignore Messages On Social Media? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
KingRaoul:
Why do girls find it difficult to reply to messages on social media? So if a guy is not ur crush u cant reply him?

It's simply because most of you don't know the right way to get a lady's attention, and you go about it the wrong way.
How do you expect her to reply you when you stalk her, and mention/tag or send her silly messages at every opportunity you get?

Even here on Nairaland, a lot of you get ignored because your mannerism of approach is wrong and annoying.

If I want to get any girls attention online and have her reply me in a decent and friendly manner, it's as easy as ABC. All I need to do is apply wisdom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Ignore Messages On Social Media? by Eleniyan15: 5:09pm On Dec 10, 2015
Decker:

It's simply because most of you don't know the right way to get a lady's attention, and you go about it the wrong way.
How do you expect her to reply you when you stalk her, and mention/tag or send her silly messages at every opportunity you get?

Even here on Nairaland, a lot of you get ignored because your mannerism of approach is wrong and annoying.

If I want to get any girls attention online and have her reply me in a decent and friendly manner, it's as easy as ABC. All I need to do is apply wisdom.

exactly!!!

foolishness start when they first thank the lady for accepting request

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Ignore Messages On Social Media? by Rapoo(m): 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
Because guys woo them too much!!! Dats just the simple truth

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Ignore Messages On Social Media? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
even the one that's supposed to be my gf pulled that sh!t today

I'll see her in court. Until then, she go sweat before she see me send am mesage ever again

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Ignore Messages On Social Media? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 10, 2015
Eleniyan15:

exactly!!!

foolishness start when they first thank the lady for accepting request

One thing most guys fail to realize is that ladies are actually not into guys who treat them like they are The Monalisa, and have nothing else to offer. They are tired of guys who act like servants all the time, trying to please them like they are some puppy.

Guys, learn to Man up and be bold. Don't be afraid to express exactly how you feel, irrespective of what she feels. If you notice she is wrong, correct her and show her wrong to her. Don't like all her pictures and tell her you did. Don't always make nice comments about her looks and her pictures, even if you know that some of them aren't good pictures. Don't write a letter of appreciation, just because she accepted your friend request or followed you back.

Don't take a picture standing beside a car, and then send her a silly message asking her to send you her number.

Don't post pictures of your six packs and expect every girl you ask out on social media to reply you.

Girls are not just about six packs, nice clothes and an expensive car. If you want her to be your friend and gain your respect, you should offer something more than all that superficiality.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Ignore Messages On Social Media? by Rileey(m): 5:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
Them bitches aren't loyal angry
Re: Why Do Girls Ignore Messages On Social Media? by crixuss(m): 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
Because girls are naturally pompous.
Re: Why Do Girls Ignore Messages On Social Media? by purplecoco(f): 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2015
Decker is so right. You are one wise fellow.
Re: Why Do Girls Ignore Messages On Social Media? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 10, 2015
purplecoco:
Decker is so right. You are one wise fellow.

Hmmm... Thanks!
Re: Why Do Girls Ignore Messages On Social Media? by purplecoco(f): 9:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
Hmmm... Welcome
Decker:

Hmmm... Thanks!
Re: Why Do Girls Ignore Messages On Social Media? by clivekaren(f): 9:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
HOW TO BECOME A DONOR
Sell your body for money
It`s really easy to sell your body for money

#Become a Sperm Donor and enjoy all of its privilege
All the steps to becoming a donor are easy and straight forward

Centre for the donation in Nigeria
Deda IVF Hospital
Abuja, Nigeria

To qualify as a donor, you must be between the ages of 18 and 38,
You must have a good health status, family health status, free from STD's
Sperm Bank provides profit as you earn per donation
for more information call Dr karen 2348132193932
purplecoco:
Hmmm... Welcome

Re: Why Do Girls Ignore Messages On Social Media? by clivekaren(f): 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
HOW TO BECOME A DONOR
Sell your body for money
It`s really easy to sell your body for money

#Become a Sperm Donor and enjoy all of its privilege
All the steps to becoming a donor are easy and straight forward

Centre for the donation in Nigeria
Deda IVF Hospital
Abuja, Nigeria

To qualify as a donor, you must be between the ages of 18 and 38,
You must have a good health status, family health status, free from STD's
Sperm Bank provides profit as you earn per donation
for more information call Dr karen 2348132193932

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Girls Showing That Sexy Booty / It Seems All The Girls Worth Having Are Taken / Why Do People Mostly Have Sex At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.