Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] (89204 Views)

Woman Delivers A Baby While Selling Herbs In Anambra State - Pictures / Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage / Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by kobonaire(m): 6:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
If only she "delivered" $10M instead that her baby will soon be singing ..... thank you mummy!!!
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by smileysmiley(f): 6:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
chai! are some Nigerians still this stupid? Bible ko Qur'an ni
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by alienvirus: 6:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
erusen:
i don tire even nta even broadcast am
That's the peak of useless journalism. I wonder why NTA has fallen so low and why it can't compete with CNN, BBC, AL JAZEERA, RT of this world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by SAMBARRY: 6:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
grin grin

Ok so was the bible attached to his mother's placenta too grin
rezzy:

My baby didn't have blood stain on him when he came out. grin
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by eltemur1: 6:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
Samcathe:
Jesus is Lord
definitely Jesus is. but u are not tellin me u beliv this...bible growing bigger kwa..abegi...dts a fairytale by DAYLIGHT..
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Kazrem(m): 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
the bible was initially small when delivered but started growing bigger and bigger shortly afterwards.

That got me Rotflmao.

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by bigfrancis21: 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
How is this even possible? Why do some Nigerians still live in stupendous superstition in this modern age and time?

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by globalwaly(m): 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
Endtime baby
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Crownadex(m): 6:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
I beg i can't beleiv dis fake story jor , hw dis big Bible go take come out 4rm VGN .....Adonbilifit grin
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by tuminix(m): 6:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
Abegi, wetin b d version of the bible.... the woman Don chop bible page before bdat o..

TunezMediaBlog:
According to a report on NTA, a woman has allegedly delivered a Bible in Osun State.

The midwife who took delivery of the bible and the baby, said that the bible was initially small when delivered but started growing bigger and bigger shortly afterwards.

The baby followed suit shortly after the bible came out of the mother of four.

See more pics below …Then video follows…

https://youtu.be/uZC-8FN9N6UU

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=38757

Lalasticlala

*mods help move to right topic
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
We can balance things in this country eee The other day it is one 419 muslin woman giving to a bady with islamic prayer bead. The christian must do their own.
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
BABANGBALI:
una don start una lie lie again. na which kind toto go contain dat kind big bible?vickyrotex abi your own go fit contain thay kind giant size bible? see as the mother of the baby look like monkey
Always read and understand well b4 commenting. they said initially, the Bible was small before it later got bigger to that size you can see in the pict. but they failed to show us the smaller size of it.

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
NTA Is Government tool for political propaganda.
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by dacovajnr: 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
This poo finally hit Fp...nxt time don't forget to add that she swallowed a Printing machine and bunch of A4 papers that printed the bible undecided
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by heykims(m): 6:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
Hmm
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Rhea(f): 6:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
TunezMediaBlog:
According to a report on NTA, a woman has allegedly delivered a Bible in Osun State.

The midwife who took delivery of the bible and the baby, said that the bible was initially small when delivered but started growing bigger and bigger shortly afterwards.

The baby followed suit shortly after the bible came out of the mother of four.

See more pics below …Then video follows…

https://youtu.be/uZC-8FN9N6UU

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=38757

Lalasticlala

*mods help move to right topic
[size=18pt]
Even NTA don join them cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by fortune1968: 6:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
cock & bull tory .
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by agarawu23(m): 6:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
sampsondeen:

Of course it is real...

it's a real sh*t
hmmmmm
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
I know some gullible 'Faithfuls' will believe this crap. Bible ko,Opon ifa ni!
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by eROCK247(m): 6:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
Was expecting to c d delivery room n a bible covered in blood but as usual... undecided
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by noble2faith(m): 6:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
Thk you my christian bros and sis 4 disbelieving such infectious lies. If it were frm d oda religion they would hav been shouting Allahu Akbar up and down. We knw the truth when we sight one. The Holy Word of God would neva come out through dat dirty and unholy place. angry
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by eluquenson(m): 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
End time delivery i guess, how the book take come out self undecided
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by tintingz(m): 7:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
Another version of the baby and the holy books saga.
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by boolet: 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
teemanbastos:
Weird.. Ion bliv dis. Mayb she swallow Bible grin grin

Any scientific proof? Any biblical proof?
#endtime
Nor mind dem. Who be fool?
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by philemonemenike(m): 7:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
now l know the end is very very near

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by mowah: 7:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
So so fake, it's definitely not true!
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by soldierdollar(m): 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
BABANGBALI:
una don start una lie lie again. na which kind toto go contain dat kind big bible?vickyrotex abi your own go fit contain thay kind giant size bible? see as the mother of the baby look like monkey

When they born d bible , e small . read am again

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by mmashbonney(m): 7:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
maybe they just put d bible bsyd d baby after she deliver
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
noble2faith:
Thk you my christian bros and sis 4 disbelieving such infectious lies. If it were frm d oda religion they would hav been shouting Allahu Akbar up and down. We knw the truth when we sight one. The Holy Word of God would neva come out through dat dirty and unholy place. angry

So in your saintly mind,that 'place' is dirty and unholy ! I don't think you understand the word of God you claim to know so much.

I don't believe that 'miracle' as well, but I consider your comment too vulgar.
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by noble2faith(m): 7:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
OROSUNBOLB:

So in your saintly mind,that 'place' is dirty and unholy ! I don't think you understand the word of God you claim to know so much.

I don't believe that 'miracle' as well, but I consider your comment too vulgar.

Be4 I hit back @ u, I wanna knw ur faith. Are u christlike or mohammdlike? undecided
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Hollyharjii: 7:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
Hard 2 bliv

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram / Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid / Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.