Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] (89220 Views)

Woman Delivers A Baby While Selling Herbs In Anambra State - Pictures / Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage / Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Breakdbond: 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
This is how it all starts, the baby will grow now and be forming son of God, Messiah, King of Kings, haven't watched the video, but is the video showing when the bible was coming out?? If no...what's the essence of the video?? SMBH
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Jabioro: 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
...and the bible is a designer one .LOL
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by shadfoye: 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
A sign to renew ourself to our God that Jesus is coming again and being prepare He will come soon BUT nobody knows d time.
Point of Contact for as many Women excepecting miracle babies and Wishing d baby best of luck IJN if Jesus tarries.

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by menix(m): 6:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
You see it...

Uwa Mmebi..

When I tell people am a descendant of John the Baptist they laughed..

It's shows that Jesus is on his route for the 2nd coming..

O ye who sees my warning nd says tomorrow I will repent is like a man who invited guest for a wedding but forgot to buy Nkwu Ocha(palm wine)..

For they shall be thrown into burning Furnace..

Signed;
Prophet Uwa Mmebi..
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Ola4great1(m): 6:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
This is impossible. Pls can someone explain how she pushed the bible out?. Are the pages stained with blood? I beg, I don't believe it
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by watered(m): 6:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
Soon gullible Nigerians will start worshipping the baby and forget the God that created the baby.
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by olastrange(m): 6:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
Funniest be say, d Bible na yoruba Bible.... Meaning na yoruba dem dey speak for heaven lol. Beautiful lie
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
agarawu23:
shocked
I Blv in miracles but this Bible big nao shocked
Is this real ?

grin
agarawu23:
shocked
I Blv in miracles but this Bible big nao shocked
Is this real ?

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by porshuch: 6:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
If you believe this story, just know that you put food thru your anus. grin
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by IhfazConsult: 6:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
Bibeli mimo indeed! Why not Holy Bible? Beware of scammers!
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by dajebeedrys(m): 6:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
I comment my reserve
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by IceDude(m): 6:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
Lie!.........Adonbilivit
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Whymee: 6:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
Characteristics of such deceit.

(1) delivery will never be inside a qualified hosital or delivery centre.

(2) the parents will be of poor background

(3) parents must surely be of other faith.

(4) in the father abandoned the pregnancy at the early stage.

(5) parent resides in a GRA. ( government rejected area)

(6) all the above

2 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Sunglass20(f): 6:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
hmmmm.....the Bible fine sha!
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Chubhie: 6:30pm On Dec 10, 2015
Out of Naija straight from Naija.
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Fishout(m): 6:32pm On Dec 10, 2015
Is it Yoruba Bible or English Bible.fake story.
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by superstar3: 6:32pm On Dec 10, 2015
I smell lie...The bible is even bigger than the child.
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Jabioro: 6:32pm On Dec 10, 2015
ayxmania:
lol funny. But why don't these things happen in hospitals? Oya what is the version of the bible? when was it printed? where was it printed? Yeye dey worry all of una wey cook this story up, ori yin ti daru.
O'noy laugh wan kill for here..the version na king James.printed in heaven ,room seven.with the approval of sevety Septuagint fathers who edited it from scroll.. yeye..see open lied everywhere .

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by farem: 6:32pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ellidude:
How did the bible come out?

I AM NOT PROVING THE VERACITY OR OTHERWISE OF THIS STORY, but I am miffed at your...

This is a failed question! I know of a basic 2 pupil who can easily read through this mere 8-line comprehension passage to supply the answer
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 10, 2015
useless liars. angry

Paper cannot survive nine months in the amniotic fluid without dissolving completely. or discoloring

As usual, deceiving gullible people.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by farem: 6:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
AM NOT PROVING THE VERACITY OR OTHERWISE OF THIS STORY, but I am miffed at your...

This is a failed question! I know of a basic 2 pupil who can easily read through this mere 8-line comprehension passage to supply the answer
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
BABANGBALI:
una don start una lie lie again. na which kind toto go contain dat kind big bible?vickyrotex abi your own go fit contain thay kind giant size bible? see as the mother of the baby look like monkey
did u have heart?why are u calling d woman monkey, I pity u
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by musicwriter(m): 6:37pm On Dec 10, 2015
Funny how the human mind works. If the norm was for every woman to deliver a bible and a baby, we'll be doubting this woman, if she had delivered this baby without a bible.

Well, I have personally experienced so many supernatural events, such that I no longer believe nothing is impossible. You wouldn't doubt this, if it happened to you.

Only the woman and midwife knows whether this story is true or a hoax, not science.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 10, 2015
Jabioro:
O'noy laugh wan kill for here..the version na king James.printed in heaven ,room seven.with the approval of sevety Septuagint fathers who edited it from scroll.. yeye..see open lied everywhere .
Lies wey get SON and ISO certifications
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by clek: 6:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
And the bible was written in Yorba language. Naija
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
Jus continue to lie! One day ur cup will be full!

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by evergenuine(m): 6:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
End time is here.
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by ibukun147(m): 6:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
TunezMediaBlog:
According to a report on NTA, a woman has allegedly delivered a Bible in Osun State.

The midwife who took delivery of the bible and the baby, said that the bible was initially small when delivered but started growing bigger and bigger shortly afterwards.

The baby followed suit shortly after the bible came out of the mother of four.

See more pics below …Then video follows…

https://youtu.be/uZC-8FN9N6UU

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=38757

Lalasticlala

*mods help move to right topic
and if u check the bible u will see the address of whr it was printed...but y d lie?

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by rezzy: 6:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
SAMBARRY:
LIES grin

So where's the bloodstain on the bible grin

Abi the man wey impregnate am get bible for im semen? grin

My baby didn't have blood stain on him when he came out. grin
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by larrymoore(m): 6:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
original or corrupt version?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram / Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid / Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.