Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Will You Give Your Partner Your Password? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Give Your Partner Your Password? (1136 Views)

Is Using Your Partner As Your DP A Sign Of Love? / Can U Tell Your Partner Your 'real' Income? / Can You Tell Your Partner Your E-mail Account Password & Your Atm Card Pin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Give Your Partner Your Password? by AloyEmeka9: 3:14am On Jun 03, 2009
Will you give your partner your email or bank account password especially when you are not married to him or her?
Re: Will You Give Your Partner Your Password? by C2H5OH(f): 3:15am On Jun 03, 2009
no. what for? it's mines ain't it?
Re: Will You Give Your Partner Your Password? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:16am On Jun 03, 2009
Hell to the No! I've not yet gone Insane. cool
Re: Will You Give Your Partner Your Password? by sosisi(f): 3:17am On Jun 03, 2009
I had signed blank checks from my fiance when love was sharking us
Now,after years of marriage I can't even touch his wallet without being admonished
Re: Will You Give Your Partner Your Password? by Nobody: 4:37am On Jun 03, 2009
$osisi:

Now,after years of marriage I can't even touch his wallet without being admonished

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Will You Give Your Partner Your Password? by Sissy3(f): 4:56am On Jun 03, 2009
email is no.
Re: Will You Give Your Partner Your Password? by biina: 5:16am On Jun 03, 2009
$osisi:

ROTFLMFAO  grin
Na so lov be!!! grin
Re: Will You Give Your Partner Your Password? by sexyLeamon(f): 5:23am On Jun 03, 2009
$osisi:

lmao marriage is scary grin
Re: Will You Give Your Partner Your Password? by acidrop(f): 5:48am On Jun 03, 2009
depends sha oo, as in have got nothing 2 hide
Re: Will You Give Your Partner Your Password? by Nobody: 6:00am On Jun 03, 2009
No.
Re: Will You Give Your Partner Your Password? by patwhizkid(f): 6:40am On Jun 03, 2009
Nope!
Re: Will You Give Your Partner Your Password? by whitelexi(m): 7:42am On Jun 03, 2009
She's got all my passwords grin
She hardly checks anything online though, I also have all of her's but its just there. . .
Re: Will You Give Your Partner Your Password? by wanitas(f): 7:49am On Jun 03, 2009
yes of course, since our dating days, and we stil do give each other our passwords, wats to hide?
Re: Will You Give Your Partner Your Password? by biola44: 9:14am On Jun 03, 2009
impossible! dats why its a password! grin
Re: Will You Give Your Partner Your Password? by peyt(f): 9:23am On Jun 03, 2009
There is nothing wrong in that, infact when i wanted to change my ATM pin he changed it for me i also have d password to his email and account sooo, its okay.

But on the other hand it depends on your relationship and the level of trust you have for each other. If you dont love or trust your partner abeg no try am o.
Re: Will You Give Your Partner Your Password? by AloyEmeka9: 10:16am On Jun 03, 2009
She hardly checks anything online though, I also have all of her's but its just there. . .
Trust me she checks them behind you.
Re: Will You Give Your Partner Your Password? by Nezed(f): 10:46am On Jun 03, 2009
Interesting replies, but wat is d essence of giving out ur passwords and bank nos/pin?
I personally would not give out mine, not because i have anything to hide, but i nid to retain some individuality and independence!
He knows my family, my colleagues, my galfriends, now my password? wat den gives me dat edge of 'secrecy' or dat air of capable of springing surprises wen before i can tell him: guess wat [b][/b]HONI, i passed my ACCA, he already knows it?

Abeg oh, let sleeping [b][/b]doggs lie,
Re: Will You Give Your Partner Your Password? by AloyEmeka9: 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2009
  If you dont love or trust your partner abeg no try am o.
Why are you with him/her then?
Re: Will You Give Your Partner Your Password? by AloyEmeka9: 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2009
grin grin grin Mid life crisis!
Re: Will You Give Your Partner Your Password? by Pataki: 3:34pm On Jun 03, 2009
Aloy.Emeka,

How come all of a sudden, you have a penchant for creating threads spontaneously. You remind of someone on this forum. wink
Re: Will You Give Your Partner Your Password? by sistawoman: 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2009
No, No, No, No

I have no problem with access to email but bank accounts, NO WAY. I have children that I support so when I was dating my main concern was keeping the money I had safe for them.
Re: Will You Give Your Partner Your Password? by AloyEmeka9: 3:42pm On Jun 03, 2009

Aloy.Emeka,

How come all of a sudden, you have a penchant for creating threads spontaneously. You remind of someone on this forum
Dollar rise, business slow na so I dey nairaland. Are you one of those that think am biina, osewa etc and will soon report me to fbi? grin
Re: Will You Give Your Partner Your Password? by IFELEKE(m): 3:43pm On Jun 03, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Will you give your partner your email or bank account password especially when you are not married to him or her?
No I would not,That resolve will change the moment she becomes my wife.
Re: Will You Give Your Partner Your Password? by Pataki: 3:54pm On Jun 03, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Dollar rise, business slow na so I dey nairaland. Are you one of those that think am biina, osewa etc and will soon report me to fbi? grin
I thought you are in Nigeria huh? grin cheesy grin Wetin concern you with Dollars? grin
Re: Will You Give Your Partner Your Password? by sosisi(f): 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2009
Pataki:

Aloy.Emeka,

How come all of a sudden, you have a penchant for creating threads spontaneously. You remind of someone on this forum. wink

I see that too
Re: Will You Give Your Partner Your Password? by Pataki: 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2009
$osisi:

I see that too
Really? I thought I was delusional oh. And note that Aloy.Emeka never quotes anyone directly. Aloy.Emeka would rather copy and paste your comment and put it in quotes. Only one person on Nairaland as smart as that person is, does that! cheesy
Re: Will You Give Your Partner Your Password? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2009
No.
Re: Will You Give Your Partner Your Password? by Sauron1: 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

WHY NOT??
Re: Will You Give Your Partner Your Password? by TOPE20001(f): 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2009
$osisi:

Lmao grin grin grin grin grin

@topic
What for? undecided
Re: Will You Give Your Partner Your Password? by AloyEmeka9: 6:44pm On Jun 03, 2009
I thought you are in Nigeria huh? Wetin concern you with Dollars?
If dollar is high, how will you import and sell?

Really? I thought I was delusional oh. And note that Aloy.Emeka never quotes anyone directly. Aloy.Emeka would rather copy and paste your comment and put it in quotes. Only one person on Nairaland as smart as that person is, does that!

Okorotimi!, I do that if e don tey the person wrote the response otherwise I quote directly. I did one this afternoon.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-276859.128.html

(1) (Reply)

My Girl's Behaviour / She Paid For Us To Have Hiv Test, Now She Want: / Is It Right To Runaway With Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.