Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

See The 7 Types Of Boobs In The World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The 7 Types Of Boobs In The World (2937 Views)

Liberian Women Shade Each Other On Social Media Over Flashing Of Boobs / Different Types Of Boobs/breast We Have / Man Grabs Fiancée's Boobs In Pre-Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The 7 Types Of Boobs In The World by entadaplace1: 10:42am On Jun 09, 2016
See The 7 Types Of Boobs In The World

We don’t know what the fuss about boobs is, but we can’t deny that somehow, breasts tend to help make the world a better place.

And now that women are more aware of their bodies, and are more confident about going braless and freeing the nipple, it seems like a good time to educate us on the 7 types of boobs in the world.

Maybe after going through this list, y’all would stop ‘boob-shaming’ and stop expecting that every woman should have perky or watermelon shaped breasts.

Which one is yours: Check them out properly arranged here

http://entadaplace. com/see-7-types-boobs-world/

Re: See The 7 Types Of Boobs In The World by SSkillzzz(m): 10:47am On Jun 09, 2016
what about COSSY type of boobs
Re: See The 7 Types Of Boobs In The World by obiorathesubtle: 10:48am On Jun 09, 2016
smiley
1. Sinaj
2. Sandoski
3. Prettythicksme

Respectively..
Re: See The 7 Types Of Boobs In The World by Young03(m): 10:51am On Jun 09, 2016
love the third boobs

BT not my type

I like it big...cossy orjiakors own
Re: See The 7 Types Of Boobs In The World by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 09, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
smiley

1. Sinaj

2. Sandoski

3. Prettythicksme

Respectively..

Ennnhundecided

1 Like

Re: See The 7 Types Of Boobs In The World by Laveda(f): 10:57am On Jun 09, 2016
Hmmm

I see..
Re: See The 7 Types Of Boobs In The World by obiorathesubtle: 10:58am On Jun 09, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Ennnhundecided
grin. E be like say I get am o...

You get beta chumchin ooo

Re: See The 7 Types Of Boobs In The World by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 09, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin. E be like say I get am o...

You get beta chumchin ooo

Take your time , I go wound u cheesy

Re: See The 7 Types Of Boobs In The World by obiorathesubtle: 11:20am On Jun 09, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Take your time , I go wound u cheesy
undecided You No Fit!

Re: See The 7 Types Of Boobs In The World by sinaj(f): 11:24am On Jun 09, 2016
Mine iz d... tongue
Re: See The 7 Types Of Boobs In The World by phlamesG: 11:56am On Jun 09, 2016
sinaj:
Mine iz d... tongue
lol
Re: See The 7 Types Of Boobs In The World by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
smiley

1. Sina.j

2. Sand.oski

3. Prettyt.hicksme

Respectively..
Pervert grin
Re: See The 7 Types Of Boobs In The World by dazzlingd(m): 1:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
sandoski/ obiorathesubtle Nice meme
Re: See The 7 Types Of Boobs In The World by demo4ril97(m): 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2016
Make we run o (close gate)
Re: See The 7 Types Of Boobs In The World by ikbnice(m): 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2016
Laveda:
Hmmm

I see..
... I see say you own na number 3. That was what took me to your profile and FYI, I wasnt disappointed. grin
Re: See The 7 Types Of Boobs In The World by Laveda(f): 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
ikbnice:
... I see say you[sup][/sup] own na number 3. That was what took me to your profile and FYI, I wasnt disappointed. grin
That's good.

(1) (Reply)

Chloe Kardashian's Boobs And Back Assets Will Shock You..(see Photos). / Can A Girl With Lots Of Male Friends Be Trusted In A Relationship? / 'my Wife Slaps And Punches Me During Sex, Sometimes She Bites' - Man Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.